So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

185833_113646632042974_100001929128278_103435_2990085_n.jpg

She looks like 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd hit it.

Any pics of that mass??

Naaa, all her pics look the same.........She is a big freak tho, she posted something not too long ago about how when she was younger she didnt give head, but now she spits and swallows like a pro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

185833_113646632042974_100001929128278_103435_2990085_n.jpg

She looks like 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd hit it.

Any pics of that mass??

Naaa, all her pics look the same.........She is a big freak tho, she posted something not too long ago about how when she was younger she didnt give head, but now she spits and swallows like a pro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i gotta know...

how DO you handle finances in a marriage, though?

i mean... you can say "split it up"...

but what if i make 100 and she makes 60?

should she have to pay a larger % of her bread just to keep up w/ me?

what if its a % of the checks...

like this..

"babe... we each put %65 of our checks into the main account... use that to pay all the joint bills like mortgage, electric, insurance for the whips, food for the house, cell phones, and things for the children (everything that has BOTH our hands and names on it)

we will each have a card to that account... whatever we dont spend in that month, will just be moved to a savings account

now, with the other %35, you do what you want... your car note, gym memberships, your gas, when you eat without me, when you buy things for yourself"

what yall think? i just threw some random numbers out

i gotta know...

like this..

"babe... we each put %65 of our checks into the main account... use that to pay all the joint bills like mortgage, electric, insurance for the whips, food for the house, cell phones, and things for the children (everything that has BOTH our hands and names on it)

we will each have a card to that account... whatever we dont spend in that month, will just be moved to a savings account

now, with the other %35, you do what you want... your car note, gym memberships, your gas, when you eat without me, when you buy things for yourself"

Pacmagic I see you in the Android thread can't you hack shorty's phone or something? LOL

hahahaha.......the funny thing about this is that she always used to ask me stuff about her evo when we worked at the same place a year or two ago.  kinda crazy that you said that.

Pacmagic I see you in the Android thread can't you hack shorty's phone or something? LOL

hahahaha.......the funny thing about this is that she always used to ask me stuff about her evo when we worked at the same place a year or two ago.  kinda crazy that you said that.

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do YOU already have in mind what gets split and what doesn't. Gas, Water, Cable will always be less than the mortgage. I mean how is that an even excahnge?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was making an example and speaking in general terms. it dosent matter who gets what. you are like the one NT'er I despise.

Riiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhh ....
grin.gif

lol you guys are hilarious...out of all the people coming at me...? have you ever lived by yourself or with someone? Or are you still at home with mommy?
grin.gif

I have been living on my own since 14...paying bills since 16 so any relief i get to assist with bills i would be very grateful. I came in this post speaking in general and you guys are over analyzing every single letter. Especially you DC. The mentality of some of you dudes is beyond me..since when was it so wrong that a man is supposed to assume the role of the breadwinner and a woman is supposed to uphold her duties as the woman of the household...?  People are becoming so modernized and so anti traditional that this is primarily the reason why are youth are in so much trouble. People dont respect marriages nor relationships anymore. Its like everything is a big game. I don't know the answers to everything. I merely stated what I would TRY...however I have gained insight from actual married NT'ers and it has given me other ideas to think about. Just like you guys say these women are in for a rude awakening (which I do partially agree with) so are you dudes. Because at the end of the day.. you and I both know that if you truly love someone you will take care of them wether its financially or through some other means. There are plenty of NT'ers and people who are carrying their s/o's...

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do YOU already have in mind what gets split and what doesn't. Gas, Water, Cable will always be less than the mortgage. I mean how is that an even excahnge?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was making an example and speaking in general terms. it dosent matter who gets what. you are like the one NT'er I despise.

Riiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhh ....
grin.gif

lol you guys are hilarious...out of all the people coming at me...? have you ever lived by yourself or with someone? Or are you still at home with mommy?
grin.gif

I have been living on my own since 14...paying bills since 16 so any relief i get to assist with bills i would be very grateful. I came in this post speaking in general and you guys are over analyzing every single letter. Especially you DC. The mentality of some of you dudes is beyond me..since when was it so wrong that a man is supposed to assume the role of the breadwinner and a woman is supposed to uphold her duties as the woman of the household...?  People are becoming so modernized and so anti traditional that this is primarily the reason why are youth are in so much trouble. People dont respect marriages nor relationships anymore. Its like everything is a big game. I don't know the answers to everything. I merely stated what I would TRY...however I have gained insight from actual married NT'ers and it has given me other ideas to think about. Just like you guys say these women are in for a rude awakening (which I do partially agree with) so are you dudes. Because at the end of the day.. you and I both know that if you truly love someone you will take care of them wether its financially or through some other means. There are plenty of NT'ers and people who are carrying their s/o's...

Originally Posted by ricky409

i gotta know...

like this..

Should be based proportionally, I think. Dude makes more, he puts in a higher percentage. Same for women.

But I was all for it until dude who is actually married said he had to talk to his wife before he bought that fitted, or those kicks. I understand making large purchases, or something that may be a reoccuring factor (a subscription to a service like Xbox Live for example) but if I won't be able to buy a hat without creating a business proposal, IDK if I like the philosophy of it. Especially if I'm making more, which is highly unlikely because I wanna be a teacher, but still. 
laugh.gif
That'd be crazy. I guess that's why I'm not ready for marriage yet. Or, at least that type of one.

i gotta know...

like this..

Should be based proportionally, I think. Dude makes more, he puts in a higher percentage. Same for women.

But I was all for it until dude who is actually married said he had to talk to his wife before he bought that fitted, or those kicks. I understand making large purchases, or something that may be a reoccuring factor (a subscription to a service like Xbox Live for example) but if I won't be able to buy a hat without creating a business proposal, IDK if I like the philosophy of it. Especially if I'm making more, which is highly unlikely because I wanna be a teacher, but still. 
laugh.gif
That'd be crazy. I guess that's why I'm not ready for marriage yet. Or, at least that type of one.

i gotta know...

like this..

Yep, this works too. Heres the thing, finances are a sticky point for a lot of couples that share incomes.  There is no hard and fast rule for approaching the issue.  Each couple has to figure out what works for them.  And no one says you have to stick to that formula.  You can try different things to see which works the best and nothing is static, if situations change you can change how to go about paying the bills and savings.

Back
Top Bottom