So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

Originally Posted by ricky409

i gotta know...

how DO you handle finances in a marriage, though?

i mean... you can say "split it up"...

but what if i make 100 and she makes 60?

should she have to pay a larger % of her bread just to keep up w/ me?

what if its a % of the checks...

like this..

"babe... we each put %65 of our checks into the main account... use that to pay all the joint bills like mortgage, electric, insurance for the whips, food for the house, cell phones, and things for the children (everything that has BOTH our hands and names on it)

we will each have a card to that account... whatever we dont spend in that month, will just be moved to a savings account

now, with the other %35, you do what you want... your car note, gym memberships, your gas, when you eat without me, when you buy things for yourself"

what yall think? i just threw some random numbers out

Yep, this works too. Heres the thing, finances are a sticky point for a lot of couples that share incomes.  There is no hard and fast rule for approaching the issue.  Each couple has to figure out what works for them.  And no one says you have to stick to that formula.  You can try different things to see which works the best and nothing is static, if situations change you can change how to go about paying the bills and savings.

These women nowadays are a trip. How you married and getting paid but want to live like a child with a summer job. This is 1 of many, many reasons while couples fail.

Damn its going to be tough. Smh.

These women nowadays are a trip. How you married and getting paid but want to live like a child with a summer job. This is 1 of many, many reasons while couples fail.

Damn its going to be tough. Smh.

Gotta make sure that foundation will hold when a storm comes. My sister is a psychiatrist shes noticed at the first sign of problems a lot of younger couples will throw their hands up instead of trying to deal with it.

Gotta make sure that foundation will hold when a storm comes. My sister is a psychiatrist shes noticed at the first sign of problems a lot of younger couples will throw their hands up instead of trying to deal with it.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You're talking to the wrong women.

/thread

leave those hoodboogers alone
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

tired.gif
 my friends just finalized their divorce after 4 years of marriage (hes 27, shes 25.. 1 kid).. didn't even want to seek counseling.  

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

tired.gif
 my friends just finalized their divorce after 4 years of marriage (hes 27, shes 25.. 1 kid).. didn't even want to seek counseling.  

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Something i thought was funny.

One of the women posted a few months ago that her last ex boyfriend would take the knobs off of all the doors inside the house so she couldnt use the bathroom or go into any rooms and lock the door.

She is the one laying down in the bed. She says he was an engineer and paid all the bills while she stayed at home and didnt do anything.............So i said....."YOU DONT WANNA PAY NO BILLS.....HE DONT WANT NO DAMN KNOBS ON THE DOOR."

In short....She didnt say too much after that, lol.
ducktales4.jpg

im black by the way and a soon to be engineer. She lyin 
laugh.gif

One of the women posted a few months ago that her last ex boyfriend would take the knobs off of all the doors inside the house so she couldnt use the bathroom or go into any rooms and lock the door.

She is the one laying down in the bed. She says he was an engineer and paid all the bills while she stayed at home and didnt do anything.............So i said....."YOU DONT WANNA PAY NO BILLS.....HE DONT WANT NO DAMN KNOBS ON THE DOOR."

ducktales4.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

ducktales4.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldnt doubt it either way.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

ducktales4.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldnt doubt it either way.

Depending on how the wife and husband or how the living house mates want to split the tasks and paying the bills, it is up to them.

If a man works full time, what is wrong with him being the breadwinner and paying the bills? This is especially if the woman is a stay at home and does all the housework and takes care of the kids. Just remember that women who are stay at home moms taking care of the kids and who do fulltime household chores are daunting and burdening tasks, yet they do not get paid for it.

Depending on how the wife and husband or how the living house mates want to split the tasks and paying the bills, it is up to them.

If a man works full time, what is wrong with him being the breadwinner and paying the bills? This is especially if the woman is a stay at home and does all the housework and takes care of the kids. Just remember that women who are stay at home moms taking care of the kids and who do fulltime household chores are daunting and burdening tasks, yet they do not get paid for it.

^ there's nothing wrong with that at all. Most reasonable folks in here are actually advocating things like that - whether it's with money or with splitting up tasks according to who works or doesn't.

The problem with the girls in question here is that they somehow feel entitled to money from someone for nothing - they just want to be kept and not have other responsibilities.

^ there's nothing wrong with that at all. Most reasonable folks in here are actually advocating things like that - whether it's with money or with splitting up tasks according to who works or doesn't.

The problem with the girls in question here is that they somehow feel entitled to money from someone for nothing - they just want to be kept and not have other responsibilities.

Back
Top Bottom