So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

Those women you were talking to are stupid women. That is all.

Those women you were talking to are stupid women. That is all.

My Goodness ..

Solewoman is Feisty ...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Depending on how the wife and husband or how the living house mates want to split the tasks and paying the bills, it is up to them.

If a man works full time, what is wrong with him being the breadwinner and paying the bills? This is especially if the woman is a stay at home and does all the housework and takes care of the kids. Just remember that women who are stay at home moms taking care of the kids and who do fulltime household chores are daunting and burdening tasks, yet they do not get paid for it.

Housework isnt a fulltime job and neither is kids. First lets break that down. Um kids are at school for 8-10 hrs of the day, and sleep another 8-10 hrs a day. So whats that like 4 hrs.What full-time job you know is 4 hrs a day with access to food tv a bed couch etc can rest talk on the phone as you wish? Also how are you cleaning up all day behind kids husband, if the kids are at school and the man is at work. The only cleaning messing up being done is the womans mess. You arent making lunch and cleaning behind the kids/husband because they are school/work. Um if you are an adult, kids or no kids you would have to clean up behind yourself anyhow. Lets see what else um most ppl have dishwashers washing machines in this day an age so its machines that do the labor. And unless you live in some sort of mansion. And have a house of savages/animals/super slobs. Cleaning a 3/4 bedroom house doesnt take all day. Thus why if you hit up malls/walmart etc around 11-3 they stay packed with you guessed it housewives.

Trust me i know, when my old lady left to work out of state for like a yr. I handled 2 kids and was starting a business. And so doing both simutanously, I can say a did more "work" and spent more time in a office and had less breaks then the time I spent at home.

Trust me if you think for one second a construction worker, working 10 12hrs a day with two 20's and a hr break does less labor then a housewife, you have to be missing a few chromosomes.

Depending on how the wife and husband or how the living house mates want to split the tasks and paying the bills, it is up to them.

If a man works full time, what is wrong with him being the breadwinner and paying the bills? This is especially if the woman is a stay at home and does all the housework and takes care of the kids. Just remember that women who are stay at home moms taking care of the kids and who do fulltime household chores are daunting and burdening tasks, yet they do not get paid for it.

Housework isnt a fulltime job and neither is kids. First lets break that down. Um kids are at school for 8-10 hrs of the day, and sleep another 8-10 hrs a day. So whats that like 4 hrs.What full-time job you know is 4 hrs a day with access to food tv a bed couch etc can rest talk on the phone as you wish? Also how are you cleaning up all day behind kids husband, if the kids are at school and the man is at work. The only cleaning messing up being done is the womans mess. You arent making lunch and cleaning behind the kids/husband because they are school/work. Um if you are an adult, kids or no kids you would have to clean up behind yourself anyhow. Lets see what else um most ppl have dishwashers washing machines in this day an age so its machines that do the labor. And unless you live in some sort of mansion. And have a house of savages/animals/super slobs. Cleaning a 3/4 bedroom house doesnt take all day. Thus why if you hit up malls/walmart etc around 11-3 they stay packed with you guessed it housewives.

Trust me i know, when my old lady left to work out of state for like a yr. I handled 2 kids and was starting a business. And so doing both simutanously, I can say a did more "work" and spent more time in a office and had less breaks then the time I spent at home.

Trust me if you think for one second a construction worker, working 10 12hrs a day with two 20's and a hr break does less labor then a housewife, you have to be missing a few chromosomes.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Your avy. Any info would be appreciated.

but that conversation was pure foolishness. 

i swear women nowadays live on some kind of fantasy land.

they get caught up in those real house wives, dumb songs and videos. Then think they can apply  it to their own life. lost in life.

THIS.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Your avy. Any info would be appreciated.

but that conversation was pure foolishness. 

i swear women nowadays live on some kind of fantasy land.

they get caught up in those real house wives, dumb songs and videos. Then think they can apply  it to their own life. lost in life.

THIS.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I am not trying to compare jobs to extent, but different jobs have different levels of hardship. 

As for being a full-time stay at home doing house chores all day and taking care of kids, how can you say it isn't a full time job and not that hard? I remember my mom when she was only a stay at home mom raising us four girls and doing full-time house chores the WHOLE day. Are you kidding me? It is only the woman's mess she is cleaning after? My mom would clean and still cleans the house top to bottom. She gets on all floors and scrubs the bathtub, washroom floors,washes the sinks to EACH washroom, irons all my dad's clothes, does the laundry for everyone in the family, cleans up the rooms of all the kids, vaccums the carpets from top to bottom in the house. I did not even mention all the rooms in the house, this also includes the kitchen she would clean and scrub, the basement, and then having to do the cooking for the whole family. At the same time, she would be taking care of the little girls, changing diapers, feeding them, etc. I did not even mention all the tasks she takes care of at home on her plate.

You are telling me women who work like this at home are not all up damn day? My mom would wake up at 6am from the cries of the little girls and not sleep until 11 or 12 after cleaning up after our messes after eating and other messes. This was a daily routine and it goes on the whole day. This is also if she got any sleep that night due to the cries of my baby sister. How is that not a full time job and not that hard?

I think you are completely underestimating the hardship of a full time stay at home mom  and taking care of babies and children and give no credit to the hardship they endure doing these tasks.

My mom by the way works simultaneaously too. If I had to compare her and my dad, he works longer hours, but my mom works overtime too in her office job. Then when she comes home, she does the wife/mom housework. On weekends, she is also doing house chores, always cleaning and cooking. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

I am not trying to compare jobs to extent, but different jobs have different levels of hardship. 

As for being a full-time stay at home doing house chores all day and taking care of kids, how can you say it isn't a full time job and not that hard? I remember my mom when she was only a stay at home mom raising us four girls and doing full-time house chores the WHOLE day. Are you kidding me? It is only the woman's mess she is cleaning after? My mom would clean and still cleans the house top to bottom. She gets on all floors and scrubs the bathtub, washroom floors,washes the sinks to EACH washroom, irons all my dad's clothes, does the laundry for everyone in the family, cleans up the rooms of all the kids, vaccums the carpets from top to bottom in the house. I did not even mention all the rooms in the house, this also includes the kitchen she would clean and scrub, the basement, and then having to do the cooking for the whole family. At the same time, she would be taking care of the little girls, changing diapers, feeding them, etc. I did not even mention all the tasks she takes care of at home on her plate.

You are telling me women who work like this at home are not all up damn day? My mom would wake up at 6am from the cries of the little girls and not sleep until 11 or 12 after cleaning up after our messes after eating and other messes. This was a daily routine and it goes on the whole day. This is also if she got any sleep that night due to the cries of my baby sister. How is that not a full time job and not that hard?

I think you are completely underestimating the hardship of a full time stay at home mom  and taking care of babies and children and give no credit to the hardship they endure doing these tasks.

My mom by the way works simultaneaously too. If I had to compare her and my dad, he works longer hours, but my mom works overtime too in her office job. Then when she comes home, she does the wife/mom housework. On weekends, she is also doing house chores, always cleaning and cooking. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Que the Teddy Bruck Shut gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Que the Teddy Bruck Shut gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

How did she chase four girls all day im just curious? So you guys were homed school? Cause last time i checked it was mandatory kids went to school. All day and everyday. So unless you guys were home schooled how could she have take cared of you guys all day? If you have to scrub a house from top to bottom all day everyday, that like i said meant you must live with savages/animals slobs. I have two girls and i dont have to dust everyday (it does need it like twice a day) With four of us in the house we dont generate the volume of clothes to wash everyday. Washing like that is just selfish and a waste of water and resources. 

Again what kids still wears diapers? Um ok maybe the first yr or so as babies. Also lets not act like the average household has 4 kids. Its two. So lets see breakfast. Most kids eat at school and most men eat out that meal. Maybe not back in the day but in todays time yes. So that would be 1 set of dishes a set of dishes created by said housewife. Lets see even if you cleaned house top to bottom thats like a 3-4 hr job. And I have posted my house here. And my home is close to 3100 sqft. Not to brag but the average person house isnt that big. So ok now its around lunch time. Lets see again 1 person there so its only one set of dishes to wash. Not to difficult, something anyone whether housewife or single person wouldnt have to do.

Now lets get to dinner, the average family eats 3-4 home-cooked dinners a week. So lets assume this was 1 of those nights, it doesnt usually take hrs to cook a meal. So now its like 12-1, most kids get out of school around 3-4. So you get to relax chill for a second. So you have done 5 hrs of work and get 2 or so hrs downtime break. What employer gives 2 or so hr break? You go pick up the kids. Um driving isnt exactly hardwork or a daunting task. And most kids nowadays catch the bus. I could go on but you see my drift.

Dont get me wrong back in the day when dishes and clothes where hand washed, before electronics and gadgets did 95% of the labor yes id agree it is a pretty hard job. I mean why do you think maids housecleaners dont get jack as far as pay? Because its a simple task these days that anyone can do. Just like how mckies dont pay much so on and so on. I will say the first yr or so before kids are of daycare school age its pretty ruff. After that its pretty much easy smooth sailing. Thats why most women well good women these days return or go to work/school once children reach that age. Its just these sorry #+** i watch the real housewives etc women are lazy and they hope to catch a trick sucker who think the first few yrs when the children are babies its like that untill they are of age and leave the home.

Originally Posted by LDJ

How did she chase four girls all day im just curious? So you guys were homed school? Cause last time i checked it was mandatory kids went to school. All day and everyday. So unless you guys were home schooled how could she have take cared of you guys all day? If you have to scrub a house from top to bottom all day everyday, that like i said meant you must live with savages/animals slobs. I have two girls and i dont have to dust everyday (it does need it like twice a day) With four of us in the house we dont generate the volume of clothes to wash everyday. Washing like that is just selfish and a waste of water and resources. 

Again what kids still wears diapers? Um ok maybe the first yr or so as babies. Also lets not act like the average household has 4 kids. Its two. So lets see breakfast. Most kids eat at school and most men eat out that meal. Maybe not back in the day but in todays time yes. So that would be 1 set of dishes a set of dishes created by said housewife. Lets see even if you cleaned house top to bottom thats like a 3-4 hr job. And I have posted my house here. And my home is close to 3100 sqft. Not to brag but the average person house isnt that big. So ok now its around lunch time. Lets see again 1 person there so its only one set of dishes to wash. Not to difficult, something anyone whether housewife or single person wouldnt have to do.

Now lets get to dinner, the average family eats 3-4 home-cooked dinners a week. So lets assume this was 1 of those nights, it doesnt usually take hrs to cook a meal. So now its like 12-1, most kids get out of school around 3-4. So you get to relax chill for a second. So you have done 5 hrs of work and get 2 or so hrs downtime break. What employer gives 2 or so hr break? You go pick up the kids. Um driving isnt exactly hardwork or a daunting task. And most kids nowadays catch the bus. I could go on but you see my drift.

Dont get me wrong back in the day when dishes and clothes where hand washed, before electronics and gadgets did 95% of the labor yes id agree it is a pretty hard job. I mean why do you think maids housecleaners dont get jack as far as pay? Because its a simple task these days that anyone can do. Just like how mckies dont pay much so on and so on. I will say the first yr or so before kids are of daycare school age its pretty ruff. After that its pretty much easy smooth sailing. Thats why most women well good women these days return or go to work/school once children reach that age. Its just these sorry #+** i watch the real housewives etc women are lazy and they hope to catch a trick sucker who think the first few yrs when the children are babies its like that untill they are of age and leave the home.

It's a good things these kids are ready for all day kindergarten right when they pop out of mom
laugh.gif

Average age of potty training Is about 2 years old. Longer for boys. I'm at the age where a lot of my friends are parents of young children and the one thing I've learned is you can't really compare experiences. You might luck out and get that mild mannered baby who sleeps 8 hours a night or you might get the colicky fuss bucket who sleeps for two hours at a time until they're a year and a half
laugh.gif
no thanks babies and young children are a lot of work. They need a lot of interaction and stimulation. Once they reach the age where they are in school all day, it might be a different story. I'm not going to judge stay at home moms as a group though, I'd rather go to work
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom