eek.gif
Oh yeah...well good luck then.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Who doesn't want 16 mil guaranteed? I'll play for the raiders for that much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joesarge

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Hmm, let's think about this for a second.

We already have two first rounders next year. The 49ers right now are looking into the tampering incident. What if they can prove tampering did in fact happen and we get compensated with a first rounder. Then we trade the rights to Crabtree next year to a team with a late first rounder. We would have 4 first round picks. Add the fact that Carolina might provide us with the top 5 pick the way they're playing..

eek.gif
I mean that's a ridiculous scenario (obviously) but you gotta pay all those dudes, lol
There's no cap next year
eek.gif

we can dream though...i'd love to see jahvid best in a 49er jersey

i think his ankle is still messed up so he wont sign cause he cant play so in result he'll sit out this season in hope to be drafted high in the draftunless he signs later in the season

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

i think his ankle is still messed up so he wont sign cause he cant play so in result he'll sit out this season in hope to be drafted high in the draft unless he signs later in the season
If that's the case, the Niners wouldn't even have a contract offer for him. Why would they or any team for that matter sign someonewho's already hurt? I'm sure all players take physicals and gets checked out before being offered a contract.

anybody see that nfl 2009draft special with crabtree, cushing, and stafford?

they showed crabby copping a whip and getting settled into a nice little pad (in downtown dallas, i think). how's he paying for all that? endorsements orloans?

btw, it was crabtree's 22nd birthday today. wonder how he celebrated.

We already have two first rounders next year. The 49ers right now are looking into the tampering incident. What if they can prove tampering did in fact happen and we get compensated with a first rounder. Then we trade the rights to Crabtree next year to a team with a late first rounder. We would have 4 first round picks. Add the fact that Carolina might provide us with the top 5 pick the way they're playing..

eek.gif
I mean that's a ridiculous scenario (obviously) but you gotta pay all those dudes, lol
There's no cap next year
eek.gif

they'll have a cap by next year. no cap would kill the league

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

eek.gif
There's no cap next year
eek.gif

they'll have a cap by next year. no cap would kill the league
laugh.gif
you think the Raiders are over-paying players now...

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

they should crabby copping a whip and getting settled into a nice little pad (in downtown dallas, i think). how's he paying for all that? endorsements or loans?

I think he comes from a rich family. They were saying that he is well off, so sitting out the season isn't a problem cause his familyisn't hurting.

Apparently Crab left the Bay Area, so I'm thinking a contract won't be worked out?? Even so, if one does get worked out, he already missed a gamepaycheck, prob bonuses for making roster and stuff like that. I think the 49ers are lowballing him on the offer now so he won't sign. Think how muchmoney he must be losing overall. He's gonna lose some from being drafted later, he still has to retain his agent, lawyers and stuff like that, plus anytype of endorsements he might have gotten around the Bay and he doesn't have a steady flow of income coming in this year. Doesn't he realize that nomatter what he's never going to get better without seeing the field?? Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Originally Posted by daprescription

they should crabby copping a whip and getting settled into a nice little pad (in downtown dallas, i think). how's he paying for all that? endorsements or loans?

I think he comes from a rich family. They were saying that he is well off, so sitting out the season isn't a problem cause his family isn't hurting.
Naw he doesnt come from $$$..Dude went to one of the worst high schools in Dallas..

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by daprescription

EAGLE 0N wrote:

they should crabby copping a whip and getting settled into a nice little pad (in downtown dallas, i think). how's he paying for all that? endorsements or
loans?

I think he comes from a rich family. They were saying that he is well off, so sitting out the season isn't a problem cause his family
isn't hurting.
Naw he doesnt come from $$$..Dude went to one of the worst high schools in Dallas..

im saying, dude went to carter and his family is rich? no way in hell.

I have a feeling he'll end up signing. He should know that sitting out a whole year is a high risk, low reward situation. If anything, unless they havecertain stipulations with rookie contracts, he should have his agent work on getting an early opt-out clause on his contract so he can go play. This way, heshow everyone he's legit and then opt-out for free agency or re-sign for more money after a year or 2.

they showed crabby copping a whip and getting settled into a nice little pad (in downtown dallas, i think). how's he paying for all that? endorsements or loans?
Jordan Brand money.

Originally Posted by ijapino

they showed crabby copping a whip and getting settled into a nice little pad (in downtown dallas, i think). how's he paying for all that? endorsements or loans?
Jordan Brand money.

no, advance from his agent that he will have to pay back

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's gonna be sad to see Crabby drafted in the Mid-Late 2nd round next year behind 4-5 other WR's
frown.gif

I dont know where he is getting his information from, but this will happen. Might even drop to the 3rd. This is why I think he will eventually sign.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's gonna be sad to see Crabby drafted in the Mid-Late 2nd round next year behind 4-5 other WR's
frown.gif

I dont know where he is getting his information from, but this will happen. Might even drop to the 3rd. This is why I think he will eventually sign.
that's why san francisco should make a lower offer now

Back
Top Bottom