So uh, what's the deal with Crabtree?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

He's a @#%&@. I hate people like him. You earn your money by working hard and proving that you earn it. And that applies for anything. There are plenty of people in America right now that are unemployed and they would love to be in his position. He's crying over a contract? Boo hoo. Earn it.

hasn't he proved he earns money by putting in work his whole school career?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I wouldn't play for the weak %%+ Whiners either!

says the fan of the team who has the worst record in the league over the past 6 seasons
ANY 49ers or Raiders turns a bashfest between the two. I clicked and was surprised it took more than a page
laugh.gif
This happens without fail.
laugh.gif

That sucks they can't draft him again. Obviously I was being somewhat facetious, however if they had like the 17th pick or something and got him again,they would then be paying him that slotted money.....and there is the irony.

the 49er raider arguments are pointless right now. wow my team won 7 games and your team won 5. both teams currently suck and haven't done anythingrelevant since 2002. it would be nice for the teams (preferably the 49ers) to be good again so the 49er raider trash talk can mean something again but rightnow all it means is that one team sucks less then the other.

says the fan of the team who has the worst record in the league over the past 6 seasons
Where'd you pull this fact from?
roll.gif

They were last twice within the past 6 years, not something to really brag about anyways.

Originally Posted by zube42

roll.gif

They were last twice within the past 6 years, not something to really brag about anyways.
nfl and espn. i thought it would have been the lions though. still i know as far as wors combined win/loss records since 2003 or 2004 go its the raiders, lions, and 49ers so the 49ers really don't have much bragging rights

Originally Posted by zube42

roll.gif

nfl and espn. i thought it would have been the lions though. still i know as far as wors combined win/loss records since 2003 or 2004 go its the raiders, lions, and 49ers so the 49ers really don't have much bragging rights
My bad I thought you were saying they were last in the NFL every year for the past 6 years. Yeah I believe what you say then.

what does it matter, you both suck.......... now cant the 49ners trade his rights........ i hear a team in silver/black will take anythin
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I told ya'll the 49ers was gonna regret on passing on the local CAL product D-Jax. Them mf'ers passed on him TWICE!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

what does it matter, you both suck.......... now cant the 49ners trade his rights........ i hear a team in silver/black will take anythin
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Javon Walker for Crabtree, deal.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I told ya'll the 49ers was gonna regret on passing on the local CAL product D-Jax. Them mf'ers passed on him TWICE!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Then they wouldn't have to draft a WR this time around. Stupid *+!+$@# MikeNolan.
mad.gif

I really could care less about Crabtree now, he won't do anything this year.

laugh.gif
Crabtree is finished. Demanding top dollar and hasn't seen not ONEbit of professional playing time. Oh well Josh Morgan will be the future of the 49ers just watch. Quote me on it.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Then they wouldn't have to draft a WR this time around. Stupid *+!+$@# Mike Nolan.
mad.gif

I really could care less about Crabtree now, he won't do anything this year.

At least Nolan did 2 things right,
FrankGore.jpg
and this
willis.jpg

He's a fool if he thinks he's even going to be a first round draft pick. His advisers are going to kill his career early.

this is why the NFL should have rookie contracts like the NBA... earn your @#*#@@# $

Originally Posted by THE GR8

this is why the NFL should have rookie contracts like the NBA... earn your @#*#@@# $

They do to an extent....... see the raiders messed everything up by overpayin for DHB.....

Back
Top Bottom