So uh, what's the deal with Crabtree?

If he ever does sign, I hope Willis lays his %*% out....
smh.gif

Edit: Temporarily banned for a week for use of n-word substitute.

Very bad career move on his part, he won't get drafted higher than 10 next year and when and if he does play, it will take him a while to contribute..Especially if he sits out a year.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif
Crabtree is finished. Demanding top dollar and hasn't seen not ONE bit of professional playing time. Oh well Josh Morgan will be the future of the 49ers just watch. Quote me on it.
-The Juice

laugh.gif
I can only hope he's the future of the franchise

Hes a !#*%%. Hes overrated and feels he should get big money based off of ******ed Al Davis throwing a ton at DHB.

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

Very bad career move on his part, he won't get drafted higher than 10 next year and when and if he does play, it will take him a while to contribute.. Especially if he sits out a year.

10????? If he holds out until next year, he will be lucky to go first round. A whole year of not playing will destroy his career. Look what happened to MikeWilliams.

Dez Bryant will be the first WR taken next year.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I told ya'll the 49ers was gonna regret on passing on the local CAL product D-Jax. Them mf'ers passed on him TWICE!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Then they wouldn't have to draft a WR this time around. Stupid *+!+$@# Mike Nolan.
mad.gif

I really could care less about Crabtree now, he won't do anything this year.
I'm more upset that we didn't draft Aaron Rodgers.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by THE GR8

this is why the NFL should have rookie contracts like the NBA... earn your @#*#@@# $

They do to an extent....... see the raiders messed everything up by overpayin for DHB.....

WANH WANH WANH

Someone have the Schecter Insider article? Altho it's prolly short and doesn't say anything we don't already know.

Originally Posted by codex57

Someone have the Schecter Insider article? Altho it's prolly short and doesn't say anything we don't already know.

We've been following the rumors regarding MichaelCrabtree during the months that he's continued to hold out, but Sunday morning's update from NFL Insider Adam Schefter is a doozy.

Citing multiple sources, Schefter indicates that Crabtree will sit out the entire 2009 season and re-enter the draft in April.

Yowza. Well, as Schefter notes, "San Francisco has offered Crabtree a slotted deal with a value somewhere between picks No. 9 and picks No. 11.Crabtree wants to be paid more like a top pick. ... Each side has dug in, remained entrenched in its stance, and shown no signs of budging -- none."

schefter_adam_30.jpg
[h5]Adam Schefter[/h5]
This risk Crabtree might take
"If San Francisco can't sign him, the 49ers hold his rights until midnight the night before the draft in April. If he holds out, Crabtree is betting that he would go higher than No. 10 in the draft next year and land a contract bigger than the one the 49ers are offering. It's an interesting gamble, and only time will tell whether it's right."

I've always thought it was interesting to sit out for more money by losing money. Like me saying I want more sex fromthe wifey on the daily so I hold out and get no sex for a month to prove my point - pure genius
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

ady2glude707 wrote:";p;
Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I wouldn't play for the weak %%+ Whiners either!
Says the fat delusional wanna be actor raider boy
Says the loser, that is representing the YAY, stupid movement and stupid team.
Yea because you think its cool to only represent "Tha Town" right? Ok 4 eyes
Oh is that right? Since you remember me wearing glasses, or you hacked into finding out how I look, why don't you come to "Tha Town" and call me 4 eyes to my face? Why waste your time jibber jabbing online with the personal attacks?? We're close.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
yall ready to scrap over the 9ers and raiders

Yall Bout it Bout it I swear to GOD!
roll.gif
Ive done it before
laugh.gif
, not with someone on NT, but this dude at school who is a raider fan

yo wassup with the raiders qb? what his name again? Oh yea Jabustus Russell. Have fun dealing that damn bust.
laugh.gif

pffft...you cant play period bro
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
...im getting tired of your ridiculous comments towards us...keep hating cause nomatter what our franchise will always be better than your ugly silver and black homie...your little gun in your avy doesnt intimidate nobody...youve never helda gun in your life...you aint nothing but a internet gangsta
laugh.gif
...so isay go get your little super soaker and point it at al davis
wink.gif

as far as crabtree goes...F him if he aint with us hes against us

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pffft...you cant play period bro
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
...im getting tired of your ridiculous comments towards us...keep hating cause no matter what our franchise will always be better than your ugly silver and black homie...your little gun in your avy doesnt intimidate nobody...youve never held a gun in your life...you aint nothing but a internet gangsta
laugh.gif
...so i say go get your little super soaker and point it at al davis
wink.gif

as far as crabtree goes...F him if he aint with us hes against us

laugh.gif

and the deal with crabtree is that the 49ers are 1-0 without him.

Back
Top Bottom