She wants to meet for coffee

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

indifferent.gif
i have nearly 2,000 posts. if you think that i haven't already posted my picture plenty of times or that i'm going to fall for that crap then
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if after 2000 post and you already posted your pics, then why you trippin about what a bunch of dudes think. Like I said, I've never seen your picture even though I have been lurking here for 3 years, ain't like I'm trying to get with u. But if you throw that bold statement that all the girls that reply to this thread looks better than her, I would expect you to show your face than.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i meant the other girls in the pictures.

i'm not cocky like that to say i look better than the next person
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so you saying you look better than those girls in that picture right???? You are cocky then, cause 2 of them girls will guarantee to look better than u. Those 2 girls to the right, look better than u. Where's your pic. just cause you're one of the girls on NT that dudes on here beast over don't mean u got it. show a pic or pm me, I ain't trippin.

illiteracy is an epidemic .ARE YOU ******ED. ok i'll spell #*$* out in laments terms. starting with my original statement.

all of the females in the pictures posted by the OP are better looking than the one he's supposed to go out to coffee with.

28 years old are you?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

where did i say ANYTHING about myself?

indifferent.gif
i have nearly 2,000 posts. if you think that i haven't already posted my picture plenty of times or that i'm going to fall for that crap then
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if after 2000 post and you already posted your pics, then why you trippin about what a bunch of dudes think. Like I said, I've never seen your picture even though I have been lurking here for 3 years, ain't like I'm trying to get with u. But if you throw that bold statement that all the girls that reply to this thread looks better than her, I would expect you to show your face than.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i meant the other girls in the pictures.

i'm not cocky like that to say i look better than the next person
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so you saying you look better than those girls in that picture right???? You are cocky then, cause 2 of them girls will guarantee to look better than u. Those 2 girls to the right, look better than u. Where's your pic. just cause you're one of the girls on NT that dudes on here beast over don't mean u got it. show a pic or pm me, I ain't trippin.

illiteracy is an epidemic .ARE YOU ******ED. ok i'll spell #*$* out in laments terms. starting with my original statement.

all of the females in the pictures posted by the OP are better looking than the one he's supposed to go out to coffee with.

28 years old are you?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh i'm reading, you said "all the other girls in this thread > said girl" That includes you right???? You a female right. Youdidn't say all girls in the picture. go back to pg 4 where you said all the other girls in thread > said girl. IN thread to me mean's u included. Sou did say something about yourself and you trying to backtrack.

28 years old are you?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^^Fat chubby chicks? Okay... I'm sure most of the people in this thread would disagree. Oh, and it's not his fault your initial post wasconfusing.

To the OP, she's cute. Especially in the second pic.

indifferent.gif
um no. you are reaching. that's why when you originally quoted me i was like what the hell that has nothing to do with what i said.

i definitely do not speak like that.

i will be awaiting your apology

and if you have any further discrepancies my inbox is open.

indifferent.gif

to simplydimply, if you trippin about showing your pics after 2000 post than it's nothing to me. It's not like it's a rare treat for me to see apretty girl with smarts. I just feel like you thought you were saying you were better than all the chicks in this thread, if your are prove it.

What's goin on?
laugh.gif
Simply has shown MANY pictures, NUMEROUS timesnow. She's pretty too, but if you haven't seen them, then that's your loss
laugh.gif
Go to sleep now!!

indifferent.gif
um no. you are reaching. that's why when you originally quoted me i was like what the hell that has nothing to do with what i said.

i definitely do not speak like that.

i will be awaiting your apology

and if you have any further discrepancies my inbox is open.

indifferent.gif
Apology,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
from me??? you must be crazy, It's not my fault how you phrased your words. You said it on pg 4 "all the other girls in this thread> saidgirl" Now don't try to edit now. In fact you should give me a picture and your phone number, so we can go meet for coffee.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

What's goin on?
laugh.gif
Simply has shown MANY pictures, NUMEROUS times now. She's pretty too, but if you haven't seen them, then that's your loss
laugh.gif
Go to sleep now!!

And the "6th" man comes in off the bench
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

What's goin on?
laugh.gif
Simply has shown MANY pictures, NUMEROUS times now. She's pretty too, but if you haven't seen them, then that's your loss
laugh.gif
Go to sleep now!!

I don't care if she looks good or not. It's the fact that she said "all other girl in this thread over > said girl." She's a woman, soto me she is including herself. If a woman says that I want the pics. I never started in my reply asking for pics. I don't care if she's pretty too, isee what u doing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i give up

ot3ner.gif

you are so hard headed.all other

I'm not hardheaded, all I wanted to see is a pic, and it's not me. What about all the NT'ers that haven't seen ur pretty face since you said onpg 4 "all other girls in this thread > said girl." You not even gonna PM with a pic???? I feel offended, especially from a strong woman like youon NT.

and for the record i normally post from male perspective

why do u do that? You should post from your heart and how you feel. We need more woman's opinion on here. Especially a woman that is pretty( from picsI've never seen) and know what she is talking about.

I'm not hardheaded, all I wanted to see is a pic, and it's not me. What about all the NT'ers that haven't seen ur pretty face since you said on pg 4 "all other girls in this thread > said girl." You not even gonna PM with a pic???? I feel offended, especially from a strong woman like you on NT.
yes you are hardheaded because i told you plenty times that is not what i meant. and i did hit up your inbox. stop killing this thread.

I'm not hardheaded, all I wanted to see is a pic, and it's not me. What about all the NT'ers that haven't seen ur pretty face since you said on pg 4 "all other girls in this thread > said girl." You not even gonna PM with a pic???? I feel offended, especially from a strong woman like you on NT.
yes you are hardheaded because i told you plenty times that is not what i meant. and i did hit up your inbox. stop killing this thread.

While youre at it, hit mine up too
wink.gif

Damn, thanks for all the suggestions, support and comments fam. Got kinda ugly in here. Hmmm I see how it could have been ambiguous in terms of Simply wastalking about though, just because it's hard to believe there are really that many hot girls in the picture I posted, hence leading others to think she wastalkin bout herself. Let's be honest, the only ones actually worth any time are probably the chick I'm seeing and her friend to the right. Anyways,I'll let y'all know how it goes tommorow night.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

While youre at it, hit mine up too
wink.gif
naw i just went to smoke a cigarette and she didn't send no pic, but she did send a smart reply and that's between men and her. If it wasa pic, I would ask for her permission to send it to you though, you alright fam, good looking out for the 6 man intruding in this A and B conversation.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Damn, thanks for all the suggestions, support and comments fam. Got kinda ugly in here. Hmmm I see how it could have been ambiguous in terms of Simply was talking about though, just because it's hard to believe there are really that many hot girls in the picture I posted, hence leading others to think she was talkin bout herself. Let's be honest, the only ones actually worth any time are probably the chick I'm seeing and her friend to the right. Anyways, I'll let y'all know how it goes tommorow night.
for real, good luck on the coffee and just know it's more than coffee if you play your cards right. And i'm not only talking aboutsmashing, this might be your next GF.

so listen to my words as i set things straight
i aint got no beef so don't come in my face
so keep it moving ...yea yea do the KIM
so keep it moving ...yea yea do the KIM
i aint got no time for shuckin and jivin

[/ tribe]

Back
Top Bottom