She wants to meet for coffee

First Coffee, Then to da crib...
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sa tell you the truth I had plans made up with my boys for later on Friday night anyways so unless I'm smashing I don't really wanna go out and eat with her or anything like that (unless she eating me).
Sorry...but really?..

I don't understand you kids.

Whats not to understand about him not wanting to invest "useless" time in her if he isn't gonna hit. If thats not what you werereferring to then I am sorry.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

^ i think chick all the way on the left is adorable though.
embarassed.gif
yh.

on the left
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I say the two to the right look better than you and this time no pic or anniversary edition pic requested.
I originally wasn't going to post in this thread, but I'm going to just to tell you that you are extremely annoying no wonder you were complaining about not being able to find a good woman in that other thread. It's not these "young girls" its most likely you.
Next time , you should follow your gut instinct and not post bruh. And you must really be jocking hard, if you my comments made you boiled insidelike that to wanna post
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
, you following me around like the papparazzi or something????

let's meet up for coffee= I think you're attractive but don't really know you so let's have a pre- date that is casual and if you pass I'llcall you for a real date= you're not gettin' any.

"Lol im i the only one that peeps the couple in the back"

ur right. somethings about to go down tonight!
roll.gif

3e416e3518ee14146fc239319a06d84540f8dc73.jpg

hmmm she wants to meet for coffee and you're back pedaling?
eyes.gif
haveyou been taking your prescription medication? i mean is there something else you'd rather be doing?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm sure that if 90% of yall **!*#$ saw her in person and she was fine as hell(in person), you would be leanin over to your homie next to you and saysomethin like id dig guts. SMH at all yall "Tyson Beckford" lookin %!! **!*#$. #@*@ outta here with all that

illiteracy is an epidemic .ARE YOU ******ED. ok i'll spell #*$* out in laments terms. starting with my original statement.
??? you mean layman's terms????

Originally Posted by I R Andre

^ i think chick all the way on the left is adorable though.
embarassed.gif
yh.

on the left
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I say the two to the right look better than you and this time no pic or anniversary edition pic requested.
I originally wasn't going to post in this thread, but I'm going to just to tell you that you are extremely annoying no wonder you were complaining about not being able to find a good woman in that other thread. It's not these "young girls" its most likely you.
Next time , you should follow your gut instinct and not post bruh. And you must really be jocking hard, if you my comments made you boiled inside like that to wanna post
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
, you following me around like the papparazzi or something????

Not quite, your thread whining about not being able to find a good woman was on the front page of general when I made that post. I noticed you being annoyingto Simply pointing out every girl in this thread that you thought was more attractive than her. So I just guessed that there was a direct correlation betweenyou being obnoxious to women, and you being single and lonely as well.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

illiteracy is an epidemic .ARE YOU ******ED. ok i'll spell #*$* out in laments terms. starting with my original statement.
roll.gif
smh.gif
pot meet kettle...

Originally Posted by sauuceking

laugh.gif
Damn y'all ruthless. I think shorty kinda cute (in the blue). Don't have many pictures of her though. Its cool though, I love y'all NH
pimp.gif
3e416e3518ee14146fc239319a06d84540f8dc73.jpg

hmm... that looks an awful lot like yote and by the looks of it, a slow night

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

roll.gif
smh.gif
pot meet kettle...
haha yea thanks i knew it was wrong but couldn't find the correct spelling
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

+ illiteracy and stupidity is two different things.

i guess this entire thread people are going to criticize me
frown.gif

Whaddup NT. The coffee went pretty good, it was kinda awkward at first while we were buying the drinks cause there was some weird silence but once we sat downI got down to work and made her laugh and it was jus pretty chill. She is cute in person, but I don't know how to politely tell shorty that she gotta layoff the makeup a bit
laugh.gif
, I'm wonderin if she'll glow in the dark. Anyways I did not smash as we really jus met for coffee and chatted for about anhour maybe. She's real shy and I'm pretty outgoing so I tried to give her opportunities to talk but in the end I did most of the talking. We'remeetin up for food later next week which I am more familiar with so hopefully it'll go further.

"Anyways I did not smash "

See I told y'all that's why you listen to Meldr!!! lol oh and if you want her to lay off the make up (you have to wait until the 3rd or 4th date atleast) just tell her "why do such beautiful women think they need to wear make up?" and you only say that after she catches you staring at her...It'll work and maybe she just overdid it to impress you. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom