She wants to meet for coffee

Originally Posted by dyyhard

why don't SiMPLYDiMPLY and FromThaTown just "go out for coffee" and make-up?

we are negotiating the details, but first he needs to make a thread and consult with his NT brethren.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I'm not hardheaded, all I wanted to see is a pic, and it's not me. What about all the NT'ers that haven't seen ur pretty face since you said on pg 4 "all other girls in this thread > said girl." You not even gonna PM with a pic???? I feel offended, especially from a strong woman like you on NT.
yes you are hardheaded because i told you plenty times that is not what i meant. and i did hit up your inbox. stop killing this thread.

Oh naw, I ain't trying to kil this thread, I want to see how dude on NT came out of it. This chick can be the OP's FWB or she can be his real GF so Iwant to see what this is all about. You can tell me what you meant but next time, say what you mean and I'll be straight, cause I hate conceited girls.

yeah well, still want to learn to drive?
wink.gif

NYFly's Benz is a horrible way to learn you know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yeah well, still want to learn to drive?
wink.gif

NYFly's Benz is a horrible way to learn you know
laugh.gif
it turns out he's pushing a razor scooter
laugh.gif
tired.gif

jay kay booooo
nerd.gif

we are negotiating the details, but first he needs to make a thread and consult with his NT brethren.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow, that's what i said i need coffee with this chick so I can set her straight. Im not gonna say what I say to her in my pm, but it makes mewonder why does she speak only from the MALE perspective??? This is a grown ess woman. Consult the NT brethren my ess. You know if I want you SimplyDimply Iwould directly talk to you myself. This chick is funny. I got to give it to her though. She is trying to uphold her NT reputaion as a strong female on thisboard. I could care less. I'm reacting to what she has said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow, that's what i said i need coffee with this chick so I can set her straight. Im not gonna say what I say to her in my pm, but it makes me wonder why does she speak only from the MALE perspective??? This is a grown ess woman. Consult the NT brethren my ess. You know if I want you SimplyDimply I would directly talk to you myself. This chick is funny. I got to give it to her though. She is trying to uphold her NT reputaion as a strong female on this board. I could care less. I'm reacting to what she has said.
mm yea sugar, this relationship isn't going to work out. it seems my humor is going over your head.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow, that's what i said i need coffee with this chick so I can set her straight. Im not gonna say what I say to her in my pm, but it makes me wonder why does she speak only from the MALE perspective??? This is a grown ess woman. Consult the NT brethren my ess. You know if I want you SimplyDimply I would directly talk to you myself. This chick is funny. I got to give it to her though. She is trying to uphold her NT reputaion as a strong female on this board. I could care less. I'm reacting to what she has said.
mm yea sugar, this relationship isn't going to work out. it seems my humor is going over your head.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's at myself, so much arguing back and forth through pm and posting. I'm confused. Just next time don't come off like you THAT BAD (without proving it) and you won't receive any E-confrontation from me.

for everyones trouble i will post a throwback 1year simplydimply anniversary picture in the pyp. gnite ya'll

Originally Posted by sauuceking

laugh.gif
Damn y'all ruthless. I think shorty kinda cute (in the blue). Don't have many pictures of her though. Its cool though, I love y'all NH
pimp.gif
3e416e3518ee14146fc239319a06d84540f8dc73.jpg

Don't worry she looks good. 90% of NT's are closet homosexuals.

^ i think chick all the way on the left is adorable though.
embarassed.gif
yh.

on the left
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I say the two to the right look better than you and this time no pic or anniversary edition pic requested.

embarassed.gif
yh.

on the left
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I say the two to the right look better than you and this time no pic or anniversary edition pic requested.
I originally wasn't going to post in this thread, but I'm going to just to tell you that you are extremely annoying no wonder you werecomplaining about not being able to find a good woman in that other thread. It's not these "young girls" its most likely you.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

laugh.gif
Damn y'all ruthless. I think shorty kinda cute (in the blue). Don't have many pictures of her though. Its cool though, I love y'all NH
pimp.gif
3e416e3518ee14146fc239319a06d84540f8dc73.jpg

She looks a lil better right here. But she's still not
devil.gif
status.Dawg, she wants to go for coffee to get that caffeine in y'allz systems. After that, it's
devil.gif
time.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

embarassed.gif
yh.

on the left
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I originally wasn't going to post in this thread, but I'm going to just to tell you that you are extremely annoying no wonder you were complaining about not being able to find a good woman in that other thread. It's not these "young girls" its most likely you.

Cold blooded
roll.gif

sa tell you the truth I had plans made up with my boys for later on Friday night anyways so unless I'm smashing I don't really wanna go out and eat with her or anything like that (unless she eating me).
Sorry...but really?..

I don't understand you kids.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I mean you'll basically just be sitting down....I like the environment of some coffee shops that I've been to....just try to hold a conversation and bounce to your place afterwards.

my thoughts exactly.

Back
Top Bottom