She wants to meet for coffee

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

On the real, don't really know what to talk about with her at a coffee place since we don't know each other well and just met at the gym....
the coffee is a feeler...basically she doesn't want to commit to a full date...so coffee is good enough to see if you're a) not crazy b) compatible enough for a real date

suggest you also have a few date-like things to do afterwards just in case the coffee date goes well..
maybe you should research the area where you're going to go and see what good restaurants are nearby...get 2 or 3 on you mental list, on standby.

well putt boss...

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Whaddup NT. The coffee went pretty good, it was kinda awkward at first while we were buying the drinks cause there was some weird silence but once we sat down I got down to work and made her laugh and it was jus pretty chill. She is cute in person, but I don't know how to politely tell shorty that she gotta lay off the makeup a bit
laugh.gif
, I'm wonderin if she'll glow in the dark. Anyways I did not smash as we really jus met for coffee and chatted for about an hour maybe. She's real shy and I'm pretty outgoing so I tried to give her opportunities to talk but in the end I did most of the talking. We're meetin up for food later next week which I am more familiar with so hopefully it'll go further.
Oh, it will go further. I know you've heard it before but you gonna hear it from me. It's the shy ones that are wild and crazy, inside andoutside of the bedroom. Glad you had a fun date, laughter is the key, and don't fall in that dreaded zone. Just make sure you touch her on her wrist orlower back to let her know you want physical contact, not that FZ BS.

So this breezy wants to go for coffee with me. Never done the meet up at the coffee joint before, ususally I take girls to my crib and chill, watch a movie, go out for some grub. Never sat down at a coffee place for a date before so I guess its a new environment out of my comfort zone. Do ya'll just meet up, buy some coffee's talk/drink em and and then bounce when you're done? On the real, don't really know what to talk about with her at a coffee place since we don't know each other well and just met at the gym....

Also, when a girl says lets meet up for coffee, and its a Friday night, does she usually just mean lets meet up for coffee (as in lets not hit skins after?).

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

pics for the beasts, on the left
28726e933c149ec61bc1bf685af4da780eb10c23.jpg

Shorty on the right looks better.

wasting ur time if u may be trying to expose me as there isn't much left, to be exposed, as i said
eyes.gif

and even worse a waste of your money so yea save it or something
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

laugh.gif
NT's standards
She's not ugly.
laugh.gif
Exactly. She's not ugly. And alsowhat's funny is I know most NT got really high standards but I'd love to see what kind of girls they're hanging out with
laugh.gif

But umm yeah.... coffee is just coffee.
It's a chance to get to talk & know each other better.
Something relatively casual.

Whaddup NT. The coffee went pretty good, it was kinda awkward at first while we were buying the drinks cause there was some weird silence but once we sat down I got down to work and made her laugh and it was jus pretty chill. She is cute in person, but I don't know how to politely tell shorty that she gotta lay off the makeup a bit
laugh.gif
, I'm wonderin if she'll glow in the dark. Anyways I did not smash as we really jus met for coffee and chatted for about an hour maybe. She's real shy and I'm pretty outgoing so I tried to give her opportunities to talk but in the end I did most of the talking. We're meetin up for food later next week which I am more familiar with so hopefully it'll go further.
Sounds like it went pretty well.
pimp.gif

good to see it went well. there's a shortage of sane, decent women my friend. if she's intelligent and fun, hold on to her. especially in this flawed,incompetent society.

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

this post is still going?
nerd.gif

just came home and damn, i almost fell asleep in a meeting, i mean it was like the 4rth of 5th time i had to listen to it
embarassed.gif
my eyes closed for a few seconds then opened again
roll.gif
roll.gif
hopefully no-1 noticed, i'm like all serious and trying to be somewhat decent when i'm there... i can't wait until they see how i really am, they're going to freak out
laugh.gif

anyhow that girl JD is the !#%*!! FINE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i want her as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
girl has a beautiful smile, and nice voice when she talks
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
son, what are you babbling about?

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

So this breezy wants to go for coffee with me. Never done the meet up at the coffee joint before, ususally I take girls to my crib and chill, watch a movie, go out for some grub. Never sat down at a coffee place for a date before so I guess its a new environment out of my comfort zone. Do ya'll just meet up, buy some coffee's talk/drink em and and then bounce when you're done? On the real, don't really know what to talk about with her at a coffee place since we don't know each other well and just met at the gym....

Also, when a girl says lets meet up for coffee, and its a Friday night, does she usually just mean lets meet up for coffee (as in lets not hit skins after?).

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

pics for the beasts, on the left
28726e933c149ec61bc1bf685af4da780eb10c23.jpg

Shorty on the right looks better.

ditto. not gonna lie...I'd freak ma on the right

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

this post is still going?
nerd.gif

just came home and damn, i almost fell asleep in a meeting, i mean it was like the 4rth of 5th time i had to listen to it
embarassed.gif
my eyes closed for a few seconds then opened again
roll.gif
roll.gif
hopefully no-1 noticed, i'm like all serious and trying to be somewhat decent when i'm there... i can't wait until they see how i really am, they're going to freak out
laugh.gif

anyhow that girl JD is the !#%*!! FINE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i want her as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
girl has a beautiful smile, and nice voice when she talks
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
son, what are you babbling about?

first time reading an energee god post i see.

Originally Posted by kyrk b

so what happened?

word, what happened
nerd.gif
grin.gif

remove this, even though there's nothing specific there, i ain't risking it, for real this time
laugh.gif
but believe you me it would be more than just holding a spanish guitar... wordto Toni Braxton
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom