She wants to meet for coffee

Sometimes girls rather MEET up for coffee because they don't wanna ride in a car alone with you, arrive with you, and have to leave with you. Think aboutit. When a girl has her own transportation but still asks you to pick her up, that's when you should start thinking "skins".

Man she straight she is not ugly dudes be trippin on here like they be pullin Dimes.

Just go have coffee your thinking about it to hard.

Anytime a female goes out of her way to talk to you she wants the D
pimp.gif

anyway, homegirl got the horny face. I don't know maybe I've been around too many bad girls, but when I see a girl with that face I know. She has ahorny face.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

anyway, homegirl got the horny face. I don't know maybe I've been around too many bad girls, but when I see a girl with that face I know. She has a horny face.

Dude she feelin you, and she is not bad by any stretch. SMASH

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

all the other girls in this thread > said girl

Besides you
pimp.gif
is that supposed to be a compliment or a diss? *scratches head*

READ IT AGAIN
what i concluded is that all the other girls in this thread (besides me) are better looking than the main girl which i think is the ugliest. sothanks
frown.gif

So you telling me you won't go out to meet a dude for coffee?
indifferent.gif
how does that have any correlation to my statement?

Besides you
pimp.gif

READ IT AGAIN
what i concluded is that all the other girls in this thread (besides me) are better looking than the main girl which i think is the ugliest. so thanks
frown.gif

indifferent.gif
you explain yourself, I thought you were morally better than the girl that was gonna meet dude for coffee, any way I don't think you lookbetter than her from your avatar. Pics would help
happy.gif

Besides you
pimp.gif

READ IT AGAIN
what i concluded is that all the other girls in this thread (besides me) are better looking than the main girl which i think is the ugliest. so thanks
frown.gif

indifferent.gif
you explain yourself, I thought you were morally better than the girl that was gonna meet dude for coffee, any way I don't think you look better than her from your avatar. Pics would help
happy.gif

QFT

Besides you
pimp.gif

READ IT AGAIN
frown.gif

indifferent.gif
Damn, what other girls? I hope you're not talking about the pics I posted cause there's some whales in them pics.
alien.gif

Funny how if I posted this without pics, people would demand pics, so I do and it totally goes off topic
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
i have nearly 2,000 posts. if you think that i haven't already posted my picture plenty of times or that i'm going to fall for that crap then
smh.gif
laugh.gif

OKOK fiiiine OP. i'll answer your question sorryyyyy

so. meeting for coffee is just really chill and casual. if you guys enjoy your time during the coffee drinking then you can continue your night, if not, youcan part ways.

indifferent.gif
i have nearly 2,000 posts. if you think that i haven't already posted my picture plenty of times or that i'm going to fall for that crap then
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if after 2000 post and you already posted your pics, then why you trippin about what a bunch of dudes think. Like I said, I've never seen your picture eventhough I have been lurking here for 3 years, ain't like I'm trying to get with u. But if you throw that bold statement that all the girls that reply tothis thread looks better than her, I would expect you to show your face than.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if after 2000 post and you already posted your pics, then why you trippin about what a bunch of dudes think. Like I said, I've never seen your picture even though I have been lurking here for 3 years, ain't like I'm trying to get with u. But if you throw that bold statement that all the girls that reply to this thread looks better than her, I would expect you to show your face than.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i meant the other girls in the pictures.

i'm not cocky like that to say i look better than the next person
smh.gif

OKOK fiiiine OP. i'll answer your question sorryyyyy

so. meeting for coffee is just really chill and casual. if you guys enjoy your time during the coffee drinking then you can continue your night, if not, you can part ways.
everybody on this board been said that, but you know what?? A woman already knows if she gonna have sex with a dude. And if this chick inviteddude to coffee, she is definitely attracted to him physically. And for her to meet him for coffee, she's trying to see if he's not a creep with all theinternet molesters and rapist. Once she sees he's a handsome dude with no weird personality traits , it's definitely a go. To OP she already likes uphysically, all she is trying to do is see if you connect with her on the intellectual level. Sometimes it's not even that, like I said she got the hornyface. She wants it.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if after 2000 post and you already posted your pics, then why you trippin about what a bunch of dudes think. Like I said, I've never seen your picture even though I have been lurking here for 3 years, ain't like I'm trying to get with u. But if you throw that bold statement that all the girls that reply to this thread looks better than her, I would expect you to show your face than.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so you saying you look better than those girls in that picture right????You are cocky then, cause 2 of them girls will guarantee to look better than u. Those 2 girls to the right, look better than u. Where's your pic. justcause you're one of the girls on NT that dudes on here beast over don't mean u got it. show a pic or pm me, I ain't trippin.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so you saying you look better than those girls in that picture right???? You are cocky then, cause 2 of them girls will guarantee to look better than u. Those 2 girls to the right, look better than u. Where's your pic. just cause you're one of the girls on NT that dudes on here beast over don't mean u got it. show a pic or pm me, I ain't trippin.

*Shots Fired*

Back
Top Bottom