She wants to meet for coffee

I think this is a case where make-up makes the girl look worse than what she really is.

and take breath mints for after the coffee...and contraceptives.

cae15deae1bcbfa4ade8d510146d47db9029d0e.pjpg

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by T i c a l

potus2028 wrote:
Coffee's not coffee! Coffee is sex!

So true.

If you have to go out of way to get it, it's definitely not worth it from her though.

- Tical.
na coffee at a coffee spot is just coffee.Its not coffee unless she invites you in for coffee

Well if coffee is just coffee like you say, then this girl isn't worth the price of the coffee.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I dont see anything wrong...I'd love to meat her as well.

laugh.gif
Did you spell "meet" incorrectly on purpose? Cause yourway works as well.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

potus2028 wrote:
Coffee's not coffee! Coffee is sex!

So true.

If you have to go out of way to get it, it's definitely not worth it from her though.

- Tical.
na coffee at a coffee spot is just coffee.Its not coffee unless she invites you in for coffee

Well if coffee is just coffee like you say, then this girl isn't worth the price of the coffee.

- Tical.
Well since you put it that way.OP abort mission

i think she cute. i aint never been asked to go to coffee before tho. especially on a friday. just go, talk to her and if things are going good go somewhereelse with her. if your not feelin her then make it just coffee

Some of the responses are so immature & unwarranted.

Don't overthink & plan what your gonna say. Just let everything flow naturally. Girls like to talk about themselves. So just let her talk & talk.

Don't force anything, if she didn't like you then she wouldn't have agreed to the coffee date. She's shown interest, now take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom