share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

I've pissed myself before like literally just walking home in broad daylight. Could not whip it out in time and just let it go all over my khakis and walked homelike a boss

Last edited:
You got it. Not like the blabberwall looking ones, but the ones that are still curvy, but are big, face has to be cute. When I'm on a savage tip, I just feel like fight sexing my way to escape.
I feel you on this. I like amazon-type chicks
I've pissed myself before like literally just walking home in broad daylight. Could not whip it out in time and just let it go all over my khakis and walked homelike a boss

Welp I hit a new low, I felt like a hobo honestly. Was walking from my cousin house and during the middle of the walk, worst possible timing, I took a poop onto someone drive way, and I tell u, its not many drive ways in Brooklyn. But anyways had to wipe my *** with 2 plastic bags. Struggle was too real this morning.
You sure you ain't from Akron fam? I'm pretty sure I read about you the other day :lol:

Akron Police searching for someone who pooped on 19 parked cars

AKRON, Ohio - Akron Police have quite a mess on their hands.

Officers are searching for someone they said has defecated on 19 parked cars in driveways since May 2012.

The bowel movement bandit strikes between 4 and 6 a.m. On Wednesday morning, a resident caught the suspect on film. She set up a camera after the seventh time that someone had pooped on her car while it was parked in her driveway.

One man said that the defecator has struck his car six times, and has even smeared it on his hood, door handles, gas tank cover, windshield and mirrors.

The map above shows the places hit by the man, who could face misdemeanor criminal mischief or criminal damaging charges. The spots are between Hancock Avenue, Waterloo Road, state Route 93 and Kenmoore Road.

So far none of the victims have recognized the man in the photo, but Akron Police said Thursday that the department has received about a dozen tips about the identity of the man.

No arrests have been made, but police are following up on leads, hoping to get to the bottom of this.

If you have information, call Akron Police at 330-375-2552.

View media item 1446137
Link to the story: http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...hing-for-someone-who-pooped-on-19-parked-cars

Last edited:
I'm going to hit you guys with something real. If you feel the need to humiliate me after reading, please do so, it's deserved.

I lost my virginity the summer of 97, headed to 8th grade. Had no idea what I was doing, so I let the freak get on top.
chick came on her cycle during :x
I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing for the next time so I started ordering pron. I'd make sure I was the first to get the mail so my mother wouldn't see the bill, thinking they would never catch it. I did it for about two months. No fappin, just trying to learn. A bill was delivered on a Saturdat morning, leaving me no chance to grab it. I could hear my mom yelling to someone on the phone in my sleep. Next, I could hear her stomping down hall, and within secs I could feel her punch me in the face. She hit me about 5 times, cursing me out and what not. She left out still cursing me out, then quickly came back and start hitting me again. At this point, the balance of being a mother and a friend was damaging our relationship, being she had been more my friend. Remind you, she had me at 16, a child raising a child. So our relationship had been too buddy buddy for too long. When my interest in girls peaked is when we start to bump heads. As much as it hurts to say, the second time she came back to hit on me I couldn't take it and started fighting her back :smh: . My dad damn near snapped my neck breaking it up. Our relationship was very uneasy for a while. I believed she completely resented she had me and she probably thought I felt the same. Over time wounds would heal and my mother continued to be there for me as a mother should. But even til this day, I have a hard time telling her I love her. And it's definitely not because I don't, it's because I don't think she believes me.

I'm going to hit you guys with something real. If you feel the need to humiliate me after reading, please do so, it's deserved.

I lost my virginity the summer of 97, headed to 8th grade. Had no idea what I was doing, so I let the freak get on top.
chick came on her cycle during
sick.gif
I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing for the next time so I started ordering pron. I'd make sure I was the first to get the mail so my mother wouldn't see the bill, thinking they would never catch it. I did it for about two months. No fappin, just trying to learn. A bill was delivered on a Saturdat morning, leaving me no chance to grab it. I could hear my mom yelling to someone on the phone in my sleep. Next, I could hear her stomping down hall, and within secs I could feel her punch me in the face. She hit me about 5 times, cursing me out and what not. She left out still cursing me out, then quickly came back and start hitting me again. At this point, the balance of being a mother and a friend was damaging our relationship, being she had been more my friend. Remind you, she had me at 16, a child raising a child. So our relationship had been too buddy buddy for too long. When my interest in girls peaked is when we start to bump heads. As much as it hurts to say, the second time she came back to hit on me I couldn't take it and started fighting her back
mean.gif
. My dad damn near snapped my neck breaking it up. Our relationship was very uneasy for a while. I believed she completely resented she had me and she probably thought I felt the same. Over time wounds would heal and my mother continued to be there for me as a mother should. But even til this day, I have a hard time telling her I love her. And it's definitely not because I don't, it's because I don't think she believes me.
this just sounds like the trials and tribulations of life bruh. people have disfunction in their familial circles. **** happens.

I had to poop on a fence once... walking down beautiful suburban neighbourhood at 2am... was 300 meters from home... couldn't hold it. wiped wit da leaves 

When I was like about I want to say 5, we had this one big plastic container where'd we put all our dirty clothes in. Idk why I would do this, but I use to take out every piece of clothing out and then I'd pee all over the container. After I was done with my savagery I'd put the dirty clothes back on top of my piss
dafax lol

Super Smash Bros Brawl Women?
Super-Sized Big, Beautiful Women?
Simply Stunning Big, Beautiful Women?
Super Saiyan Big, Brolic Women?

EDIT: Well according to Google it's the second one.

You got it. Not like the blabberwall looking ones, but the ones that are still curvy, but are big, face has to be cute. When I'm on a savage tip, I just feel like fight sexing my way to escape.

Not going to lie... Past couple months... I've had a big, fat girl fetish... The chick from my hotel/molly story is a ssbbw... Like, I don't necessarily find them attractive, per se, but they been getting my D rock hard... There's def a savage aspect to it...

Also, I should clarify... Only ssbbw I been thinking about was the one I smashed, and pron girls... No real life ones :lol:...

I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing for the next time so I started ordering pron. I'd make sure I was the first to get the mail so my mother wouldn't see the bill, thinking they would never catch it. I did it for about two months. No fappin, just trying to learn. A bill was delivered on a Saturdat morning, leaving me no chance to grab it. I could hear my mom yelling to someone on the phone in my sleep. Next, I could hear her stomping down hall, and within secs I could feel her punch me in the face. She hit me about 5 times, cursing me out and what not. She left out still cursing me out, then quickly came back and start hitting me again. At this point, the balance of being a mother and a friend was damaging our relationship, being she had been more my friend. Remind you, she had me at 16, a child raising a child. So our relationship had been too buddy buddy for too long. When my interest in girls peaked is when we start to bump heads. As much as it hurts to say, the second time she came back to hit on me I couldn't take it and started fighting her back :smh: . My dad damn near snapped my neck breaking it up. Our relationship was very uneasy for a while. I believed she completely resented she had me and she probably thought I felt the same. Over time wounds would heal and my mother continued to be there for me as a mother should. But even til this day, I have a hard time telling her I love her. And it's definitely not because I don't, it's because I don't think she believes me.

Man... I haven't talked to my mother in... Wow I don't even know... About 4 1/2 years... Just had an epiphany one day... I realized that she hadn't done the things she needed to do, to deserve to have me in her life... One of the easiest thing I've ever done...

I still think about things... And honestly... Everytime I have these thoughts... I know I'm justified in my decision...

I was actually at home, but keys were lost and nobody was there, leaving me locked out. I couldn't wait, the poop was pushing itself out at this point. One fart and I probably would've pooped all over myself. The other time I just had to really bad and there wasn't a restroom in sight. Was at a park, found a secluded area and went for it. **** happens......

You probably dont care but I think people would of respected you more if you had an accident in your pants vs. pooping on someones driveway. Thats just a straight scumbag move.

Were you able to apologize to your mom?

Not saying you're lying, its just sad to hear that a good relationship (like the one you and your mom had) was ruined over a mistake.

You probably dont care but I think people would of respected you more if you had an accident in your pants vs. pooping on someones driveway. Thats just a straight scumbag move.

Were you able to apologize to your mom?

Not saying you're lying, its just sad to hear that a good relationship (like the one you and your mom had) was ruined over a mistake.
First, I didn't poop in anyone's driveway, that was the other I poop'd outside dude, lol.

And yes I've apologized, shortly after it happened. It's been over 15 years since that happened. I just have a hard time telling her I love her because I don't think she believes me due to a rocky relationship during my teen years. It wasnt just this one incident that hurt our relationship, there were other factors. Mainly, a young mother truly trying to mother her child that grew up too fast due to the mother treating that child as a friend, pretty much a young adult, for so long. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
For real I got a big girl fetish. All the way up to SSBBW depending on the day. I rarely if ever holla at them though, because I know the pipe game i'm bout to lay down is so severe it would be straight drama when it's time to drop her. Family and friends losing respect for you seeing this heffer trying to insert herself all in your life.
Jamaican men dont care about size. Pumpum is pumpum.

Another few confessions of mine...

I've sucked toes before. Neither me nor my gf get the appeal of it.

I've stuffed my face in my gf cheeks before...and just laid there with my face in her ***. Her butt cheeks feel like heaven against my face cheeks...I also my have taken a wiff

I've secretly been wishing that my gf gains weight back but just in the right places.  Her thighs..so soft...hallelujah...

My girl bought me baby wipes because she doesn't think I wipe properly (she does my laundry.)

Was on laxatives due to popping percs the other week. Drank a frapp from starbucks and that **** hit like a ton of bricks while driving. Pulled over with the quickness to an arco/am pm and both bathrooms were locked. Walked back to the ride real slow to keep it in but knew that **** was coming out. Seen a Kmart and exited. Calculated that by the time I make it in I would've failed so I Pulled to the back of the store where it was dark, grabbed my work out towel and looked for a level platform. Released with the power of a hemi while looking if bystanders were rolling through. Wiped and went to my gym to shower :smile:

Was on laxatives due to popping percs the other week. Drank a frapp from starbucks and that **** hit like a ton of bricks while driving. Pulled over with the quickness to an arco/am pm and both bathrooms were locked. Walked back to the ride real slow to keep it in but knew that **** was coming out. Seen a Kmart and exited. Calculated that by the time I make it in I would've failed so I Pulled to the back of the store where it was dark, grabbed my work out towel and looked for a level platform. Released with the power of a hemi while looking if bystanders were rolling through. Wiped and went to my gym to shower :smile:

I would cry of laughter if I ever saw someone poop in public.

Back
Top Bottom