share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

I miss a chick like crazy and she has a boyfriend. She's the one who got away. Still kick myself for it and think about it everyday. As crazy as it sounds, I use that anger towards my fuel and motivation for everything in life. I really don't know if she's even that great at all or if my mind has just turned it into a sort of dream that motivates me.

I miss a chick like crazy and she has a boyfriend. She's the one who got away. Still kick myself for it and think about it everyday. As crazy as it sounds, I use that anger towards my fuel and motivation for everything in life. I really don't know if she's even that great at all or if my mind has just turned it into a sort of dream that motivates me.
Use that drive to stop missing her, but still care. If it's meant to be it'll come back. If not, you now know the feeling of love, with that you now know what you're looking for. Sometimes that one that got away is really just a light.

I spoof my location to SoCal Tinder sometimes so I can get a visual of the type of women I'll be knocking off when I get down there.

Fap at work like crazy to much down time

Have thoughts about committing murder

think I have a problem bros

Low key I really considered doing a couple drive byes on one person I despise

Scared ******** of death but I stay watching gore videos on liveleak and reddit

Low key I really considered doing a couple drive byes on one person I despise

Scared ******** of death but I stay watching gore videos on liveleak and reddit

So weird you posted this about watching gore. One of my boys brother use to have snuff films on his computer idk if real probably fake but the stuff I saw smh

Reading on wikipedia about snuff films made me feel ill.

What kind of sick ish is that! How does someone actually kill their costar or extras?

How do you agree to do that sort of production if you know you're going to die....

the things people will do for their art.

lol about people talking about murder
i watch a lot of forensic files always wondered if i'd be able to get away with it (of course never could do anything like that)
i personally think technology is too advanced now, from tracking of cell phones, to everything online and stuff
hell im probably on the watched list because of this post
nerd.gif

All yall are nuts.. But I talk to an imaginary person far to often. I even catch myself talking to myself and ask myself "fug am I talking to?" Yet still talking to myself by asking myself that question. Seeking help.

lol about people talking about murder
i watch a lot of forensic files always wondered if i'd be able to get away with it (of course never could do anything like that)
i personally think technology is too advanced now, from tracking of cell phones, to everything online and stuff
hell im probably on the watched list because of this post
there are unsolved murders everyday b

All yall are nuts.. But I talk to an imaginary person far to often. I even catch myself talking to myself and ask myself "fug am I talking to?" Yet still talking to myself by asking myself that question. Seeking help.
U w0t m8?

Nah seriously though. When I started living by myself I started doing this a lot more often. Don't really see a problem with it, obviously you shouldn't be doing this in public, as you can just speak to another person.

Helps make sure you don't sound stupid as hell voicing your thoughts when you can hear yourself speaking whats on your mind.

yall are tripping with all this murder and homicide shhh... thats not healthy. 

not judging...it`s worrying. yall need to stop watching all that shh

U w0t m8?

Nah seriously though. When I started living by myself I started doing this a lot more often. Don't really see a problem with it, obviously you shouldn't be doing this in public, as you can just speak to another person.

Helps make sure you don't sound stupid as hell voicing your thoughts when you can hear yourself speaking whats on your mind.

My mom and I used to make fun of my pops when he would talk to himself, practicing how he would say something. My family went away for a month and I had the crib to myself and I started doing it too. Imaginary person is weird but talking to yourself, not to a person that isn't there, is IMO fine.

I can't get into the whole gore and snuff films stuff, I find it utterly repulsive. But I love reading about serial killers. I'm intrigued by their mind. But I'm talking about serious guys, anything less than 5 bodies and I ain't interested.

One of my favorite channels is investigation discovery. ish be wild, yo :wow: :x

I can't get into the whole gore and snuff films stuff, I find it utterly repulsive. But I love reading about serial killers. I'm intrigued by their mind. But I'm talking about serious guys, anything less than 5 bodies and I ain't interested.

One of my favorite channels is investigation discovery. ish be wild, yo :wow: :x
:lol: Same here. Not into that gore ish. Never watched a second of that Faces of Death series.

But serial killers? I went on a YouTube rabbit hole for hours on end. Dont even waste my time if you can count your tally with 2 hands. The 60,'s 70's, & 80's was a scary time to be around at night. Zodiac killer :nerd:

The human mind already intrigues the hell out of me... Add in the fact that the mind is if a serial killer just makes it so much more interesting...

There's so many things we don't know about our brain...

But serial killers? I went on a YouTube rabbit hole for hours on end. Dont even waste my time if you can count your tally with 2 hands. The 60,'s 70's, & 80's was a scary time to be around at night. Zodiac killer
nerd.gif
that case still intrigues me, i can talk about it all day. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom