share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

All yall are nuts.. But I talk to an imaginary person far to often. I even catch myself talking to myself and ask myself "fug am I talking to?" Yet still talking to myself by asking myself that question. Seeking help.

You're a schizophrenic

Welp I hit a new low, I felt like a hobo honestly. Was walking from my cousin house and during the middle of the walk, worst possible timing, I took a poop onto someone drive way, and I tell u, its not many drive ways in Brooklyn. But anyways had to wipe my *** with 2 plastic bags. Struggle was too real this morning.

Welp I hit a new low, I felt like a hobo honestly. Was walking from my cousin house and during the middle of the walk, worst possible timing, I took a poop onto someone drive way, and I tell u, its not many drive ways in Brooklyn. But anyways had to wipe my *** with 2 plastic bags. Struggle was too real this morning.

Seriously bro?

Did you have the fur on? :nerd:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dude randomly taking a dump on someones driveway midwalk,probably just came back from Taco Bell 
laugh.gif

For real I got a big girl fetish. All the way up to SSBBW depending on the day. I rarely if ever holla at them though, because I know the pipe game i'm bout to lay down is so severe it would be straight drama when it's time to drop her. Family and friends losing respect for you seeing this heffer trying to insert herself all in your life.

Super Smash Bros Brawl Women?
Super-Sized Big, Beautiful Women?
Simply Stunning Big, Beautiful Women?
Super Saiyan Big, Brolic Women?

EDIT: Well according to Google it's the second one.

Last edited:
I'm confused. You couldn't wait till you got home or you did it for the hell of it? :stoneface:
I was actually at home, but keys were lost and nobody was there, leaving me locked out. I couldn't wait, the poop was pushing itself out at this point. One fart and I probably would've pooped all over myself. The other time I just had to really bad and there wasn't a restroom in sight. Was at a park, found a secluded area and went for it. **** happens......

Super Smash Bros Brawl Women?
Super-Sized Big, Beautiful Women?
Simply Stunning Big, Beautiful Women?
Super Saiyan Big, Brolic Women?

EDIT: Well according to Google it's the second one.

You got it. Not like the blabberwall looking ones, but the ones that are still curvy, but are big, face has to be cute. When I'm on a savage tip, I just feel like fight sexing my way to escape.

Last edited:
I think I'm done with Wildin, from the ****** situation, smashing girls raw from POF , pooping on people driveway down the block, I don't know what could happen next for me. I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead.

:lol:

At that point I would've just found a tree or foliage and did it there.

Then again I always make sure to clear my bowels in the morning. :lol:

-Drew

All yall are nuts.. But I talk to an imaginary person far to often. I even catch myself talking to myself and ask myself "fug am I talking to?" Yet still talking to myself by asking myself that question. Seeking help.

Same here. I just say I'm talking to Allah. Makes me feel less crazy

Back
Top Bottom