share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

my friend had a vibrating massager that had tentacles like an octopus.

he was like this is dope and told me it felt good on his balls.

it was like three of us in the room just chillin talking. so i grab it and put it on my balls and after like a min i buss out of nowhere in my pants but dont say anything
bruh... never forget 

Jamaican men dont care about size. Pumpum is pumpum.

Another few confessions of mine...

I've sucked toes before. Neither me nor my gf get the appeal of it.

I've stuffed my face in my gf cheeks before...and just laid there with my face in her ***. Her butt cheeks feel like heaven against my face cheeks...I also my have taken a wiff

I've secretly been wishing that my gf gains weight back but just in the right places.  Her thighs..so soft...hallelujah...
aint nothing wrong with your statement... 

i could be on here forever but ill give yall one of my funniest moments... 

me and my team use to run through mad biddies in so cal while we were in the marines... 

so we ended befriending a group of chicks in San diego around lincoln or whatever they use to claim.. so they had a nice litle 2 bedroom with 4 chicks.. 2 in each room.. 

my chick who i was laid up with said she wasnt giving me no $%$^$   unless i started tricking.. (another story) , but my homie on the other side of the room had better luck, about 20 mins into being "asleep" they start moving and grooving... im rubbing on shorty cheeks and she moving my hand etc.. so i turn around get up and sit .... my homie is going to work on shorty legs up, long stroking it, he got a pillow over her head as she moans, the chick im with was saucy so she was half sleep... the room is dark but you can still see a silouette after night vision kicks in.. this dude looks over and sees me staring at him in the dark like charlie murphy on the chapelle show and busts out laughing in mid stroke.. lol, she like what happened... he says " this ^&%^%  aint getting none so he watching us"... she was like ewwww he nasty, idc if he watches as long as he dont think he can come over here.... i watched 

thinking about it now, me and the squad done some wild things... i got 1000 stories of confessions.. lol

me and my team use to run through mad biddies in so cal while we were in the marines...

so we ended befriending a group of chicks in San diego around lincoln or whatever they use to claim.. so they had a nice litle 2 bedroom with 4 chicks.. 2 in each room..

my chick who i was laid up with said she wasnt giving me no $%$^$ unless i started tricking.. (another story) , but my homie on the other side of the room had better luck, about 20 mins into being "asleep" they start moving and grooving... im rubbing on shorty cheeks and she moving my hand etc.. so i turn around get up and sit .... my homie is going to work on shorty legs up, long stroking it, he got a pillow over her head as she moans, the chick im with was saucy so she was half sleep... the room is dark but you can still see a silouette after night vision kicks in.. this dude looks over and sees me staring at him in the dark like charlie murphy on the chapelle show and busts out laughing in mid stroke.. lol, she like what happened... he says " this ^&%^% aint getting none so he watching us"... she was like ewwww he nasty, idc if he watches as long as he dont think he can come over here.... i watched

thinking about it now, me and the squad done some wild things... i got 1000 stories of confessions.. lol

just started dying

my chick who i was laid up with said she wasnt giving me no $%$^$ unless i started tricking.. (another story) , but my homie on the other side of the room had better luck, about 20 mins into being "asleep" they start moving and grooving... im rubbing on shorty cheeks and she moving my hand etc.. so i turn around get up and sit .... my homie is going to work on shorty legs up, long stroking it, he got a pillow over her head as she moans, the chick im with was saucy so she was half sleep... the room is dark but you can still see a silouette after night vision kicks in.. this dude looks over and sees me staring at him in the dark like charlie murphy on the chapelle show and busts out laughing in mid stroke.. lol, she like what happened... he says " this ^&%^% aint getting none so he watching us"... she was like ewwww he nasty, idc if he watches as long as he dont think he can come over here.... i watched

FNqyJEfXMA4im7X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom