share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

Was on laxatives due to popping percs the other week. Drank a frapp from starbucks and that **** hit like a ton of bricks while driving. Pulled over with the quickness to an arco/am pm and both bathrooms were locked. Walked back to the ride real slow to keep it in but knew that **** was coming out. Seen a Kmart and exited. Calculated that by the time I make it in I would've failed so I Pulled to the back of the store where it was dark, grabbed my work out towel and looked for a level platform. Released with the power of a hemi while looking if bystanders were rolling through. Wiped and went to my gym to shower :smile:

I would cry of laughter if I ever saw someone poop in public.

Yo... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was just sent a pic of a drunk chick in Portland today... Not entirely sure it's nt safe tho... :lol: its hilarious though... Not sure what to do...

Don't Post it. Might make people offended.

my friend had a vibrating massager that had tentacles like an octopus.

he was like this is dope and told me it felt good on his balls.

it was like three of us in the room just chillin talking. so i grab it and put it on my balls and after like a min i buss out of nowhere in my pants but dont say anything

Just finally relized how she prioritised her life, and that I was never as high on the list as I should of... The way she treated my half sister and way she showed love for I, that I knew I never received....

She purposely didn't tell my bio dad he was dad till I was like 6... I met him at 20, maybe a handful of times... But I knew his sister my entire life not knowing who she actually was...

She moved to a tiny town in Vermont when I was 12... Didn't look at schools, or anything like that... Place offered no chance for advancement in life, real isolated place...

She was also a sorta a town ****.... Was the mistress that got the towns lumber mill shut down in a divorce...

No reason to have that ***** in my life...

Repped celticspride34 celticspride34 :smh: been through this bs, same way, you have, what's the world coming to when you can't trust and be loved by your own biological parents, makes me sick. No foundation to build off in life, makes you stronger still I suppose, even still a horrible experience I wouldn't wish apon no one. Stay up brother. :smile: I'm happy you seen it for what it is and that you have made the right decision of removing those that don't love nor care about you from your heart and life, go find a few people that do support you and do love you, stick with them and don't look back. |I

it was like three of us in the room just chillin talking. so i grab it and put it on my balls and after like a min i buss out of nowhere in my pants but dont say anything
lol. Hahahh. Should have put it on your ***. I got a massage last week. Shorty was damn near rubbing the hole. Ain't gonna lie. Felt really good. Never thought I would like that

lol. Hahahh. Should have put it on your ***. I got a massage last week. Shorty was damn near rubbing the hole. Ain't gonna lie. Felt really good. Never thought I would like that

Have her toss your salad... You'll like it... It's impossible to not enjoy getting your salad tossed...

Unless the you're the type of dude who things it's possible for a man and a woman to commit homosexual acts :lol:...

Just finally relized how she prioritised her life, and that I was never as high on the list as I should of... The way she treated my half sister and way she showed love for I, that I knew I never received....

She purposely didn't tell my bio dad he was dad till I was like 6... I met him at 20, maybe a handful of times... But I knew his sister my entire life not knowing who she actually was...

She moved to a tiny town in Vermont when I was 12... Didn't look at schools, or anything like that... Place offered no chance for advancement in life, real isolated place...

She was also a sorta a town ****.... Was the mistress that got the towns lumber mill shut down in a divorce...

Repped celticspride34 celticspride34 :smh: been through this bs, same way, you have, what's the world coming to when you can't trust and be loved by your own biological parents, makes me sick. No foundation to build off in life, makes you stronger still I suppose, even still a horrible experience I wouldn't wish apon no one. Stay up brother. :smile: I'm happy you seen it for what it is and that you have made the right decision of removing those that don't love nor care about you from your heart and life, go find a few people that do support you and do love you, stick with them and don't look back. |I

I appreciate the words homie...

Have her toss your salad... You'll like it... It's impossible to not enjoy getting your salad tossed...

Unless the you're the type of dude who things it's possible for a man and a woman to commit homosexual acts :lol:...

Getting your *** licked while your meat is soaked in saliva, getting stroked top to bottom.

View media item 1462136

Do you speak to your father?

Getting your *** licked while your meat is soaked in saliva, getting stroked top to bottom.

View media item 1462136
That's deep fam.

Do you speak to your father?

Nope... I don't speak to anyone I share blood with...

View media item 1462136

I feel as though we would be best friends in real life...

Even though you a cop and I could easily smoke an ounce a day... I think we'd move past that...

I've never drank alcohol or smoked anything and i'm 26. i'm actually pretty embarrassed about it and when i'm at parties I just say "i'm not feeling too well" 
tired.gif

I've never drank alcohol or smoked anything and i'm 26. i'm actually pretty embarrassed about it and when i'm at parties I just say "i'm not feeling too well" |I

Nah man.... Own that ****... Nothing wrong with being straight edge... I couldn't do it :lol:... But I'm not you...

Do want to try mind altering substances though?...

I've never drank alcohol or smoked anything and i'm 26. i'm actually pretty embarrassed about it and when i'm at parties I just say "i'm not feeling too well" |I
Absolutely nothing wrong with that fam your doing better that most that need some sort of vice to cope with things
Besides all that smoking and drinking ain't good for your body anyway. **** what anybody thinks when you tell em that .

Nah man.... Own that ****... Nothing wrong with being straight edge... I couldn't do it
laugh.gif
... But I'm not you...

I don't even have anything against drinking or anything 
laugh.gif
 I just never felt the urge? It's a weird feeling 

What exactly are mind altering substances? 

Nah man.... Own that ****... Nothing wrong with being straight edge... I couldn't do it :lol: ... But I'm not you...

I don't even have anything against drinking or anything :lol:  I just never felt the urge? It's a weird feeling 

What exactly are mind altering substances? 

Any thing that changes your mind stare.... Whether drugs, alcohol, and even caffeine...

I only ask because most people who are straight edge intend to be that way :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom