share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

Dudes passin round da testicle massager like a blunt

View media item 1462581
I've never drank alcohol or smoked anything and i'm 26. i'm actually pretty embarrassed about it and when i'm at parties I just say "i'm not feeling too well" |I

I don't even have anything against drinking or anything :lol:  I just never felt the urge? It's a weird feeling 

What exactly are mind altering substances? 

:lol: When you finally let the genie out of the bottle you will be feeling like officer picklestein ha haa.. You only live once get some experiences in and let your hair down, this is coming from someone who only has a beer a few times a year and has not smoked trees in at least two years. You don't truely know yourself, until you have pushed yourself out of your comfort zone a little, it will change you for the better. I promise, everything in moderation..

Sometimes maybe you need an experience. The experience can be a person or it can be a drug. The experience opens a door that was there all the time but you never saw it. Or maybe it blasts you into outer space...All that negative stuff. All the pain...It just floted away from me, I just floated away from it...up and away...
― Melvin Burgess

Use them with care, and use them with respect as to the transformations they can achieve, and you have an extraordinary research tool. Go banging about with a psychedelic drug for a Saturday night turn-on, and you can get into a really bad place, psychologically. Know what you're using, decide just why you're using it, and you can have a rich experience. They're not addictive, and they're certainly not escapist, either, but they're exceptionally valuable tools for understanding the human mind, and how it works.
― Alexander Shulgin

If you want to understand a society, take a good look at the drugs it uses. And what can this tell you about American culture? Well, look at the drugs we use. Except for pharmaceutical poison, there are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.
― Bill Hicks

Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction It is already happening to some extent in our own society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable.
― Theodore Kaczynski

Last edited:
Totally forgot about this story that happened to me right before i went into rehab for alcohol. Pretty funny story though.

So me and my boy (forever remain nameless, couldn't embarrass him like that) are in my car with 2 shortys, so we dip off to this nice secluded spot, so I got my shorty in the front passenger seat, and my boy is in the back seat with his girl. so we are drinking and smoking, after awhile we are both focused on our girls. so long story short the windows start fogging up, and just out the blue police officer comes and knocks on the window. So i'm like damn hopefully he don't see the alcohol bottles in the whip, so I roll down the windows and he flashes the light in my face and my girl, then he looks in the back and flashes the light on my boys face and his girl and has this disgusting look on his face like
eek.gif
 WTF happened to you. BRUHHHH !!!!!! I turned around, my man face look like he came from a crime scene, my dude had blood all around his mouth, his t-shirt, it  look like dude straight man slaughtered that vagina like

Me and my girl burst out laughing, the girl in the back is embarrassed, police officer looked so damn confused on what the hell he should do and my man have this shameful look

Police officer just gives us a warning talks to my friend in private saying he should be ashamed of himself  and tells us to leave the premises immediately.  Just wanted to share that with ya'll, thought that was pretty funny situation I was in. 
laugh.gif

For real I got a big girl fetish. All the way up to SSBBW depending on the day. I rarely if ever holla at them though, because I know the pipe game i'm bout to lay down is so severe it would be straight drama when it's time to drop her. Family and friends losing respect for you seeing this heffer trying to insert herself all in your life.
been had this, but i rarely act on it because i got a bad chick that take my mind off of it

but i used to have a ssbbw on deck too, shorty was down, huge tatas the size of my head, when she domed me she would slob so much it got all over her titys and run onto her huge thighs

its a dominance thing for me, i like overpowering and making big things submit, making her scream and tap out had me on a high fr

that ended because she was tired of me seeing her quarterly for the smack down lol

Nope, that's not what I mean

Do not try to establish some sort of common ground with me, ur a different animal brah

Totally forgot about this story that happened to me right before i went into rehab for alcohol. Pretty funny story though.

So me and my boy (forever remain nameless, couldn't embarrass him like that) are in my car with 2 shortys, so we dip off to this nice secluded spot, so I got my shorty in the front passenger seat, and my boy is in the back seat with his girl. so we are drinking and smoking, after awhile we are both focused on our girls. so long story short the windows start fogging up, and just out the blue police officer comes and knocks on the window. So i'm like damn hopefully he don't see the alcohol bottles in the whip, so I roll down the windows and he flashes the light in my face and my girl, then he looks in the back and flashes the light on my boys face and his girl and has this disgusting look on his face like :wow:  WTF happened to you. BRUHHHH !!!!!! I turned around, my man face look like he came from a crime scene, my dude had blood all around his mouth, his t-shirt, it  look like dude straight man slaughtered that vagina like
View media item 1009270

Me and my girl burst out laughing, the girl in the back is embarrassed, police officer looked so damn confused on what the hell he should do and my man have this shameful look
View media item 1466067

Police officer just gives us a warning talks to my friend in private saying he should be ashamed of himself  and tells us to leave the premises immediately.  Just wanted to share that with ya'll, thought that was pretty funny situation I was in.  :lol:
:rofl:

Yo I did not know this was the savage thread :smh: :x :stoneface: :rofl:

Lot of foul **** off of one pg I read. Got more reading to do though.

Last edited:
Lol I kinda forgot all about this thread. Awww memories. Not the tran situation but the incident with my friend in the car. Lol #SavageLife. :lol:

So me and my boy (forever remain nameless, couldn't embarrass him like that) are in my car with 2 shortys, so we dip off to this nice secluded spot, so I got my shorty in the front passenger seat, and my boy is in the back seat with his girl. so we are drinking and smoking, after awhile we are both focused on our girls. so long story short the windows start fogging up, and just out the blue police officer comes and knocks on the window. So i'm like damn hopefully he don't see the alcohol bottles in the whip, so I roll down the windows and he flashes the light in my face and my girl, then he looks in the back and flashes the light on my boys face and his girl and has this disgusting look on his face like :wow:  WTF happened to you. BRUHHHH !!!!!! I turned around, my man face look like he came from a crime scene, my dude had blood all around his mouth, his t-shirt, it  look like dude straight man slaughtered that vagina like
View media item 1009270

View media item 1466067

Police officer just gives us a warning talks to my friend in private saying he should be ashamed of himself  and tells us to leave the premises immediately.  Just wanted to share that with ya'll, thought that was pretty funny situation I was in.  :lol:
MAN :x

Back
Top Bottom