Rise of The Planet of the Apes

I will but this is a thread about the movie that's just been released, if people don't want to read possible spoilers they shouldn't read a thread about the movie... It's opening weekend so it makes sense right now but reading a whole thread with just spoilers is annoying.

saw it last night...I was very suprised, the film as a whole was really good. Franco came thru again

The rating just keeps climbing on imdb
pimp.gif
7.8 so far
Imma see this next week

Saw it last night. Out of the movies I've seen this summer Apes > First Class > Cap >>>>>>>>>> Thor

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

the confusing thing to me is how could a few million apes (no matter how smart they are) overpower billions of people? In a city like SF, how can the thousands of apes in that city overpower the millions of people? 

indifferent.gif
trust me apes are 10x stronger then this could happen if apes where smart as humans

Just got back..

MY GOD this movie was so damned good. 

Best movie I've seen this year by miles.   Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.  Great story, great characters. 

Originally Posted by MikeU

the confusing thing to me is how could a few million apes (no matter how smart they are) overpower billions of people? In a city like SF, how can the thousands of apes in that city overpower the millions of people? 

indifferent.gif
trust me apes are 10x stronger then this could happen if apes where smart as humans

I bet the dude who was coughing up blood and hopped on that plane has something to do with the human population in the next movie..

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

am I the only one that got the actual ending with the neighbor ?
lol the one after the first few credits?
can't wait for the sequel

I'm going to see it tonight. I haven't heard this many good reviews about a movie on NT in a while.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Really good movie, probably my favorite of the summer with Thor.

Gotta agree, one of this summer's best movies.
The movie is basically anti-science and it proves a good point, who knows what diseases human inadvertently created. I noticed Cesar kept his composure by not killing humans except for Tom Felton's character. There's two references about space (Tv commercial and newspaper), might be a reference/hint to a sequel. 

There was not a single boring moment in the movie. And Frieda Pinto was so hot. Idk what you guys say, I love her <3

Great Movie!!! Cesar was on some boss !*$ tho lol. This can be a great franchise (as far as the new ones) if they do they next one just as good.

At least we know how the humans will be wiped out.

When dude was like NOOOOOOO! The whole theater damn near jumped out their seats. It was on then
laugh.gif

Just saw it movie was fire the sequel is gonna show da apes from other cities get smart n come together with the disease spreading

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Great Movie!!! Cesar was on some boss !*$ tho lol. This can be a great franchise (as far as the new ones) if they do they next one just as good.

At least we know how the humans will be wiped out.

When dude was like NOOOOOOO! The whole theater damn near jumped out their seats. It was on then
laugh.gif
THIS! when he yelled NOOOOO...i was like OHHHH !%$!! my NNNNNN!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by MikeU

indifferent.gif

I bet the dude who was coughing up blood and hopped on that plane has something to do with the human population in the next movie..
They didn't overpower all of the humans, after that joint became air born and spread it was a wrap for humans. Like the lady said it does something to humans that it don't do to the apes. All it takes is for that pilot to sneeze in that plane and its on

One of my fav parts is when they're in da jungle gym actin crazy n ceasars chilling on da rock rubbing his chin thinking of a masterplan lol

Back
Top Bottom