Rise of The Planet of the Apes

R.I.P. Buck, sacrificing himself for the greater good of the rise..

Loved this film, so much so I'm going to watch the remake just to keep my ape imagination fix going *scratches arm*. My only complaint is that it was too short, I wish it was a longer film, but for such a short film they did a great job sequencing everything.

I wouldn't of guess the kid from Harry Potter was in the movie if I didn't read the review. He was quite decent surprisingly.

Movie was really good, much better than I expected. When he said 'NOOOO!' I had the
eek.gif
face
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
So, the main bad guy in the future movies is that Koba dude right? The second smart chimp next to Caesar with the messed up eye. And Caesar is supposed to be the good chimp?

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

am I the only one that got the actual ending with the neighbor ?
lol the one after the first few credits?
can't wait for the sequel

PPl that haven't watched make sure u stay till after the first few credits. i was on my way out lucky the place was packed so it took a while to get out or i would've missed it.

Great movie cant wait for sequel

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

dope movie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when he said NO !!$+ had me caught off guard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Movie was epic and full of lulz. When that one ape had all them !$!@+# grooming him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Caesar was a BOSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude had gorillas taking bullets for him, and his man's murk the CEO.

Caesar > Marlo
Lets not get carried away here my good man.... Marlo would've punched Buck and Caesar with no remorse or regret whatsoever of the consequences
Movie was awesome tho I would agree with many of u all with it being movie of the summer. I def look forward to the sequels movie was actually cast perfect in my opinion. Kinda sucks that at some point Franco will have to leave the series in order for the Icarus to return but oh well.... I won't lie they could've left that after the credits ending, I guess it was too keep the prequel story running a lil longer tho.

movie is def a 9/10..... Saw this and Cap America yesterday this easily beat cap

Saw this last night. Never saw the old planet of the apes movies so I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this one. But the movie was very good. Caesar is too damn smart. Can't wait for the sequel.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I can't wait to see this

Is it bad I never saw the other ones?
trust me the first one that came like early 2000's was freaking terrible,dumb,and boring not worth even watching it

NobleKane wrote:
never liked the originals. this one looks stupid with the cgi apes. maybe i just dont like monkeys....

QFT
laugh.gif
roll.gif
im african and i find this movie seriously stupid not even catchy to me

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Movie was really good, much better than I expected. When he said 'NOOOO!' I had the
eek.gif
face
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
So, the main bad guy in the future movies is that Koba dude right? The second smart chimp next to Caesar with the messed up eye. And Caesar is supposed to be the good chimp?
yep thats the vibe I was getting

Originally Posted by MikeU

NobleKane wrote:

never liked the originals. this one looks stupid with the cgi apes. maybe i just dont like monkeys....

QFT
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What the hell does being african have to do with anything?
laugh.gif

I'm african, what is that supposed to mean in regards to movie about apes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NobleKane wrote:

QFT
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Are Africans supposed to like apes or something?

Any peep the uncanny resemblance of Caesar to Lebron?
laugh.gif
Especially those scenes where dude was standing upright.

Also the "Mars Mission" and "virus" parts lead me to believe there will be a sequel. Humans go to mars and then come back to find apes running %%@%.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

NobleKane wrote:

QFT
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What the hell does being african have to do with anything?
laugh.gif

I'm african, what is that supposed to mean in regards to movie about apes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what im saying, strong self-hate/racism

NobleKane wrote:

QFT
laugh.gif
roll.gif
African? You're going to have to explain yourself on that one.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

NobleKane wrote:

QFT
laugh.gif
roll.gif
African? You're going to have to explain yourself on that one.

damn ya can't a simple joke & no im not racist 

Really enjoyed this movie, Andy Serkis' portrayal as Caesar was amazing and I was really empathetic to his cause and struggles. Really entertaining movie, one of my favorites for the summer.

Spoiler [+]
It's going to be interesting to see where they go with possible sequels. I'd like to see Franco and Pinto in the next one, and have it show the pandemic either spreading/starting or in full effect with Caesar's control continuing. I hope they don't skip ahead too far because I'd like to see the apes gain dominance

the confusing thing to me is how could a few million apes (no matter how smart they are) overpower billions of people? In a city like SF, how can the thousands of apes in that city overpower the millions of people? 

Spoiler [+]
Remember the chimp handler who got sick and died? Who then sneezed on the neighbor/pilot... while the 113 makes chimps smarter it infects humans.

Back
Top Bottom