RIP Pop Smoke.

If you don’t live in that area you have no business there if we’re being real. That or relatives. To my knowledge I don’t know anyone from there or any sneaker stores so why would I go there???

vagina? clubs? restaurants?

da hell imma be stuck in da same radius all day? :lol:

when its hot out im cruising taking drives hittin da town...eff traveling underground all da damn time, seeing da city no different than a rat...

and aint you a Slav? ya got a entire neighborhood near Brighton beach.

when its hot out im cruising taking drives hittin da town...eff traveling underground all da damn time, seeing da city no different than a rat...

Im not going to East ny for a woman dude that makes no sense :lol:
Don’t do clubs and more than enough restaurants in the areas I frequent. They got a special cuisine in brownsville that I can’t get elsewhere??

I live in Flatbush of Brooklyn, I live a block from the 2 and 5 train that goes right into the city. I dont own a car for years and dont plan on to any time soon. My mother lives in Canarsie and thats the only time I ever really need to take an Uber because she lives practically near no train lines (the L is ther, but its the weird *** line lol). So what ninjahood ninjahood is saying is mostly true.
jesus christ, you are a stereotype :rofl:

why not? cute west Indian broads b out there.

Ridgewood got all da cute Guyanese Indian broads.

and when you from uptown your swag glows different when you go down to Brooklyn. you stick out so broads is more attracted to you cuz you're not a local.
I wouldn’t know and not planning to find out, that’s all you

:smh: sad.

when i say i love NYC, that means i drive all over it and see everything.

bet u never seen da huge Mansions in Staten Island or beautiful neighborhoods in Queens/Bronx/Brooklyn thats away from da commoners near Subways.
**** that. Staten Island borderline doesn’t even count, Paramus more NY than them lol. If I’m not there for business don’t even really travel outside manhattan too often. You can enjoy tourist attractions if you want to

You out the loop man :lol:. Dudes been up on him. Check the Rap About Nothing thread. My guy @kingfoamnyc been trying to tell y’all shorty was going to blow for like a year now.

Pop Smoke had a real buzz man. Some of y’all just out the loop. I know I slept on it, til I hit homecoming in ATL this past year...and it was getting spun there and the energy was crazy. “Industry plant” gottta he the most overused word, for dudes that not hip to anything :lol:.
"Stable household" :lol:. Canarsie is DIFFERENT, don't let the houses fool you. I'm not saying it's Brownsville or ENY bad, but it's not *****.
All of this. Cats talking about Canarsie clearly have just driven through in passing. Them cats get busy. One of them shot an FBI agent the other day. Just cause the houses are nice doesn't mean ****. R.I.P to that Young man. It's unfortunate what happened to him.

Last edited:
This was prolly somebody close to him, who was jealous set him up unfortunately sometimes be your own blood 🩸 that won’t clap 👏 for you sad ..

Brighton Beach is nice. Only like one stop down there though. Sheephead bay cool too.

:smh: sad.

when i say i love NYC, that means i drive all over it and see everything.

bet u never seen da huge Mansions in Staten Island or beautiful neighborhoods in Queens/Bronx/Brooklyn thats away from da commoners near Subways.
Is there parking like that ? I typically take trains when im in city. May drive around city more this summer if theres parking.

I’m from Boston, never been to NY but I feel like queens would be for me

I also never knew that each borough is pretty much bigger than the whole city of Boston

Back
Top Bottom