RIP Pop Smoke.

If you don’t live in that area you have no business there if we’re being real. That or relatives. To my knowledge I don’t know anyone from there or any sneaker stores so why would I go there???
Honestly almost all the places that matter can be reached by subway. You really don't need a car out here, subway and Uber is the wave.

Honestly almost all the places that matter can be reached by subway. You really don't need a car out here, subway and Uber is the wave.
That’s what I’m saying. If you got fam out there in the boondocks cool I understand. But let’s be real, if I’m not shopping for sneakers out there I have no reason to be in the boonies

Son got blonde dreads and he's apparently crip :lol:

Rap game funny as hell

The most egregious is 69 tho.... I’m REALLLLYYYYYYYYYYY suppose to believe that a dude with a RAINBOW perm/flat wrap and pony tail is a blood? A gangster? Gangmember??? CMon man. And the fact that some people believed it and allowed it, shows how dumb America has become.

Like really? Rainbow hair? :lol: :lol:

My cousin lived in Brighton for a minute. I never saw her cuz that **** is deep.

If you’re permanently living in Any borough in nyc you should have a car or eventually get one. Not as important when you’re young but as you get older you’ll need one (ie...family, work).

If you’re permanently living in Any borough in nyc you should have a car or eventually get one. Not as important when you’re young but as you get older you’ll need one (ie...family, work).

and park it where? easier said than done depending on borough.

When you're finished with insurance and parking you're paying 8 series payments for an Accord.

and park it where? easier said than done depending on borough.

When you're finished with insurance and parking you're paying 8 series payments for an Accord.
Unfortunately it comes with the cost of living in some of those areas.
or you make parking work whichever way for you with alternate side parking

I wouldn't own a car if I lived in Manhattan. It becomes an inconvenience unless if you live uptown.

Back
Top Bottom