RIP Pop Smoke.

I wouldn't own a car if I lived in Manhattan. It becomes an inconvenience unless if you live uptown.

No need to imo. If you need to go somewhere just take Uber or get one of those zip car things. My pops had a bucket when he worked at LaGuardia cause he got tired of taking the m60. But he would use it strictly to go to and from work and if we would go upstate or to New Jersey.

I remember he would always be pissed about finding parking though.

...as per the Kobe thread, if Bryant had ever said anything about being Black? This is how that thread would go as well.
Kobe got murdered at gunpoint?? Dude you always try to stretch things to fit your narrative.
it’s sad what happened to pop smoke but he was doing some gangster **** and unfortunately they came with gangster consequences

Kobe got murdered at gunpoint?? Dude you always try to stretch things to fit your narrative.
it’s sad what happened to pop smoke but he was doing some gangster **** and unfortunately they came with gangster consequences
If I were responding to someone with a modicum of intelligence, they’d understand that I am referring to the respect shown to the deceased, regardless of circumstance. Since I am not responding to someone smart enough to stay in his lane due to his pathetic entitlement issues? I digress.

Can't say I agree 💯, but maybe 85!

Aside from some of the conspiracies, I commend him for trying to make people think outside of the box and not follow the crowd. Some things that he mentioned are some of the reasons why I can't get down with drill and hardcore trap. Yeah we always had street music, but now it's just a simple rhyme telling you to murder, take drugs, and get money without any context. Even dark *** songs like "Many men" and "Hit Em Up" had some story telling/context with wordplay. Now it's just rudimentary lines being said over and over again as if they're to promote it rather than tell it. It's a damn shame.

Last edited:
Starting to think this wasn't some street ish.

Whole thing reminds me of the Lil Phat situation.

I think Pop crossed the wrong Eastern European dude when he stole that Rolls-Royce and those people don't play, especially if they're mafia.

The way the hit was carried out professionally tells me some goons were paid by real organized crime to carry it out.

If I were responding to someone with a modicum of intelligence, they’d understand that I am referring to the respect shown to the deceased, regardless of circumstance. Since I am not responding to someone smart enough to stay in his lane due to his pathetic entitlement issues? I digress.

Why you do him like that, man? :lol:

I think Pop crossed the wrong Eastern European dude when he stole that Rolls-Royce and those people don't play, especially if they're mafia.

The way the hit was carried out professionally tells me some goons were paid by real organized crime to carry it out.

He definitely embarrassed the owner that was leasing the car by stealing it. I'm sure they were not too happy about having to engage the authorities to retrieve their vehicle and/or repair any damage it might've encountered.

Every action has a reaction and I don't condone the violence but cats need to move smarter.

this is why I can't take NYC bloods and crips gangs seriously...yall talk too much
have the same energy in giving tekashi dat permanent put off.... no matter what kinda protection hell be under when he freed
Talking about checking in but a rainbow sherbert head *** lil goofy boy used yall as pawns
Until then i feel yall clowns and need to knock it off... talkin bout some check in ...check in with who a bunch of goofy pawns???
*****z will say and do anything for clout i swear :lol:
Bloomberg out here spitting on yall face and pissing on graves but you fools worried about industry gang members checking in.:smh:

Last edited:

That was the first thing I thought except I didnt know the owner was eastern European, i figured it was a high rollin hustler. So that 'training day' **** is real in Cali? They got the real juice out west?

This was a higher for murder ! Pop
Stealing The Double R’s and not returning them could be the motive here !

Wasn't teriyaki getting extorted by them dudes he was running with? I'm not defending any these cats, but just who exactly was the pawn? If nothing else, it was mutually beneficial while it lasted.

Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom