RIP Pop Smoke.

So who's the owner of the Rolls Royce? I don't think i've read anything about his identity. That person has to be someone with power and ties to the underworld.

Why would his murder be solved with willing cooperative witnesses?
Was he an innocent civilian or a Crip street rapper surrounded by other street folks when he was murdered?

So its "Justice for Pop Smoke" now?
Seems people wanna blur the lines of street code and stan fandom justice when their favorite studio gangster rapper dies... :lol:

While a studio gangster lives its " yea spit dat **** Gusto yea kill a *****... this GDK dat...start that beef"
As soon as they get dirted its "justice for Gusto he was really a good dude..just young and confused and didn't deserve to die this world is so evil":lol:

Its 2020 and stans and fans still don't understand energy...even in verbal musical form...:smh:
Its been nothing but Stans and Gustos the past 3 decades unfortunately.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So who's the owner of the Rolls Royce? I don't think i've read anything about his identity. That person has to be someone with power and ties to the underworld.

Ukrainian,Russians, Israelis, Armenians be running them high end/ exotic car underworlds....and guess who their muscle is to collect or do the hits....it'll be black gang/street dudes doing you in for pennies.
Those Euro exotic car tuner dealerships are always bad business, that's why you hardly see any real business going on there.
It be the same broke *** cars in those shops for years.
There real income is other foul ****...like pimping/human trafficking/drugs/etc etc

Miami is a cesspool for those scumbags.
Thats why I always tell folks....DO NOT EVER RENT HIGH END EXOTIC CARS in Miami and DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR FOREIGN VEHICLE TO THOSE RINKY DINK LOOKING REPAIR SHOPS.
They gonna try their best to squeeze every penny out of you from everything to false damage accusations to outright intimidation.
DO NOT EVER GIVE THESE PEOPLE ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION NOR DRIVER'S LICENSE ADDRESS INFO.
Its the biggest scam in the world...they make their money on keeping as much as your deposit/held funds as they can, knowing its a civil matter and you're only down there for vacation as far as a legal process.

Last edited:
Ukrainian,Russians, Israelis, Armenians be running them high end/ exotic car underworlds....and guess who their muscle is to collect or do the hits....it'll be black gang/street dudes doing you in for pennies.
Those Euro exotic car tuner dealerships are always bad business, that's why you hardly see any real business going on there.
There real income is other foul ****...like pimping/human trafficking/drugs/etc etc

Thats why I always tell folks....DO NOT EVER RENT HIGH END EXOTIC CARS in Miami and DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR FOREIGN VEHICLE TO THOSE RINKY DINK LOOKING REPAIR SHOPS.
They gonna try their best to squeeze every penny out of you from everything to false damage accusations to outright intimidation.
DO NOT EVER GIVE THESE PEOPLE ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION NOR DRIVER'S LICENSE ADDRESS INFO.
Its the biggest scam in the world...they make their money on keeping as much as your deposit/held funds as they can, knowing its a civil matter and you're only down there for vacation as far as a legal process.
Thanks for sharing game about not renting an exotic
Car in Miami. Good information to know. Im heading there soon.

My G sugafree sugafree what you described is endemic to damn near every major city in N.America. We have the same problem in Toronto and it's exactly as you described.

You better off renting a Chevy from your local Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, etc...

frfr

I once heard a lot more homicides go unsolved than people realize. I now know this through personal experience. The police don’t keep looking until they finds someone. If the evidence don’t lead them straight to the suspect, it gets put on the back burner.

The disgusting part is these folks know they can come and make lucrative business off the ignorant and even keep their hands clean of everything because we can easily be bribed with a couple stacks to kill our own race. :smh:
Man that Menace to Society scene was the truth.... it really be foreigners and white folks outside of the community coming to the set seeking muscle and dirty work needs.
Aint good enough to sit at their dinner table but good enough to go out and rob steal and kill for they asses

Surprised that with how official the gangs are in Cali they let themselves be pimped by foreigners smh.

This is nationwide....**** man this is worldwide.
They use

Haitian muscle in Miami
Armenians use Mexican Surenos for muscle in Southern Cali
Black GDs/BDs/Bloods/Crips in the South

As long as people worship money and don't mind working for the devil this is what it is.

I don't even wanna know what lies beneath the surface in Africa :smh:

Last edited:
When it comes to dirty money theres no morals or ethics. **** even legit paper that goes out the window more times as well.

USD is king around the world.

"Money you the root of evil. How they print 'In God We Trust' knowing what you do to people"

copy n pasted that straight from lipstick alley!:smh:

copy n pasted that straight from lipstick alley!:smh:

wait wut...........

i was going to ask dude where has he seen one of these exotic delearships he speaking of.

i can see why alot of ppl think the rolls had to do with it because it was the last known trouble pop got into before he got murdered.

I once heard a lot more homicides go unsolved than people realize. I now know this through personal experience. The police don’t keep looking until they finds someone. If the evidence don’t lead them straight to the suspect, it gets put on the back burner.

its true. you only see the cases on tv that get solved but there are a ton still unsolved. I think they only show solved ones to scare people away from actually murdering someone. People think cops or detectives are real good at solving murders i wonder what the real number is solved vs unsolved murders.

Back
Top Bottom