RIP Pop Smoke.

It's definitely dumb on many levels. It really just matters who you know. You dont actually have to bang.

Seen the white boy Crip from LA who was from Beverly hills???? ... That story is wild... Dude was rolling 90s I believe, ended up catching a body and is doing life I think .

If I'm in LA and I see some random white boy hanging out in 8-trey I'm out. Lol
I thought he had enough money to beat the case? We're both talking about that suburban kid named Cameron right?1

Was in Canarsie today it aint all that hard like yall make it seem.
Is there one day where you're not trolling for attention?

That's a fake caption, no?
Gotta be...i'm just posting what i see around the net

I thought he had enough money to beat the case? We're both talking about that suburban kid named Cameron right?1

Is there one day where you're not trolling for attention?

Gotta be...i'm just posting what i see around the net
Why is it hard to believe I was in Canarsie today?

Most dudes who in gangs ain’t get love at home or, are followers, soft and need protection.

Catch me DOLO! You gotta take it in blood. Not taking s**** from me. No sir

Canarsie is the last stop on the L, guy :lol:

488px-Official_New_York_City_Subway_Map_vc.jpg

look where da L train ends, then look at da HUGE bubble of nothing....

thats called a transit desert....

Outta town folks and shoot, NYers who don't have cars don't really know Queens, staten Island and parts of BK because of da bubbles of transit deserts... that's why i always laughed at people saying you don't need a car if u from NYC, i guess if u wanna walk miles at a times or take buses in da outer boroughs.

Are there gangs in Wash Heights?

we don't have gangs, we sell drugs... only "gang" da Trinitarios are more a vanity project in da heights... because if hicks get active and catch a major case, they'll liable to get deported like MS-13 doofs in Long Island.

I live in Flatbush of Brooklyn, I live a block from the 2 and 5 train that goes right into the city. I dont own a car for years and dont plan on to any time soon. My mother lives in Canarsie and thats the only time I ever really need to take an Uber because she lives practically near no train lines (the L is ther, but its the weird *** line lol). So what ninjahood ninjahood is saying is mostly true.

I live in Flatbush of Brooklyn, I live a block from the 2 and 5 train that goes right into the city. I dont own a car for years and dont plan on to any time soon. My mother lives in Canarsie and thats the only time I ever really need to take an Uber because she lives practically near no train lines (the L is ther, but its the weird *** line lol). So what ninjahood ninjahood is saying is mostly true.
You still rocking the blonde hair?

Outta town folks and shoot, NYers who don't have cars don't really know Queens, staten Island and parts of BK because of da bubbles of transit deserts... that's why i always laughed at people saying you don't need a car if u from NYC, i guess if u wanna walk miles at a times or take buses in da outer boroughs.
But unless you have family living in that desert who really got business out there like that.

But unless you have family living in that desert who really got business out there like that.

umm da local residents? :lol:

Screenshot_20200222-194602.png
Screenshot_20200222-194630.png
Screenshot_20200222-194649.png

Screenshot_20200222-194718.png

there's a BUNCH of NYC you have ZERO access to if you think you can get around with just da train..

id argue if all you do is ride around da subway, you really dunno NYC.

umm da local residents? :lol:

Screenshot_20200222-194602.png
Screenshot_20200222-194630.png
Screenshot_20200222-194649.png

Screenshot_20200222-194718.png

there's a BUNCH of NYC you have ZERO access to if you think you can get around with just da train..

id argue if all you do is ride around da subway, you really dunno NYC.
If you don’t live in that area you have no business there if we’re being real. That or relatives. To my knowledge I don’t know anyone from there or any sneaker stores so why would I go there???

Back
Top Bottom