RIP Pop Smoke.

What I’ve learned is anybody on any given day can be about that life. It don’t take no heart to pull a trigger these days. People really soulless like zombies with the way they “Self Medicate” with drugs.

Doesn’t matter the background or upbringing. I got cats from around my way (dMv)that grew up in much bigger houses then I had, but chose to make runs to Philly and NY and be “about that life.” People from the ‘burbs also tend to “go harder”/extra/do the most to “prove” themselves. Correct me if I’m wrong OGs, but y’all probably laugh at those people’s ignorance and use them for their stupidity? A lot of those cats ended up doing bids and earning no stripes.

so because you dance have both parents and stay in a decent household that means you can't be about that life?

Did kid get that from TV?

I wasn't even going to address that.
You have to be extremely dumb, green, or disconnected to think some of the stuff being typed.
His moms owns his house, and he dances so he ain't bout it. :lol:
Like huh? Some of y'all definitely not outside.

My assumptions are 1. someone from his gang lined him up 2. someone at the party set him up (a broad or some local LA dude)

What I’ve learned is anybody on any given day can be about that life. It don’t take no heart to pull a trigger these days. People really soulless like zombies with the way they “Self Medicate” with drugs.

Doesn’t matter the background or upbringing. I got cats from around my way (dMv)that grew up in much bigger houses then I had, but chose to make runs to Philly and NY and be “about that life.” People from the ‘burbs also tend to “go harder”/extra/do the most to “prove” themselves. Correct me if I’m wrong OGs, but y’all probably laugh at those people’s ignorance and use them for their stupidity? A lot of those cats ended up doing bids and earning no stripes.

Imagine telling someone with a gun, you aren't going to do anything. You have two parents. :lol:

Casanova talked about that. Those are often the ones who try to do more to prove that belief wrong.

I don't get hustling coming when you don't need the money, but all other aspects it's about who you surround yourself with.

It's not like Pop Smoke is Ray J banging from the burbs. Carnarsie ain't like that.

That's a old way of thinking, people thought parts of Queens and Long Island weren't like that because they had grass and neighborhoods. And what did Queens try to do, prove that wrong.

Y'all sleeping on canarsie cripping??? Y'all think they not active cause it's a bunch of houses out there??? Lol

Most people who live in canarsie moved from other neighborhoods to have a better quality of living but they find out gun shots still ring out and robberies are the Norm...

Y'all sleeping on canarsie cripping??? Y'all think they not active cause it's a bunch of houses out there??? Lol

Most people who live in canarsie moved from other neighborhoods to have a better quality of living but they find out gun shots still ring out and robberies are the Norm...
I can guarantee you that most people don't know what Canarsie is in the first place. They just saw that he was raised with two parents and his mom owned the home he was raised in which made him look foolish to get into the street life.

Canarsie ain't on the same level of grimyness when compared to east new york or yonkers

It's west indian and The older generation (parents) have stable jobs. It's the kids that wanna live the gang lifestyle and bang. You don't see vacant or boarded up houses.

Don’t let anyone fool you. Brooklyn dudes are as grimey as it gets.

Canarsie is deceptive. I hate driving through ENY too, always gotta be on the lookout.

Was in Canarsie today it aint all that hard like yall make it seem.
like a lot of neighborhoods u gotta go at the right wrong times. i kicked some dude over there and ****** up foot for a few days. the funny thing is i ****** up my foot over there kicking someone a few years prior when i went w/ my camp to the beach :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Canarsie ain't on the same level of grimyness when compared to east new york or yonkers

It's west indian and The older generation (parents) have stable jobs. It's the kids that wanna live the gang lifestyle and bang. You don't see vacant or boarded up houses.

First time ever hearing East New York and Yonkers in the same sentence.

You've been to Yonkers or just listened to DMX and The Lox?

Not even from the city and was told to stay away from East New York and Brownsville, whenever I visited (this was from a Bed Stuy guy)

Yonkers, tho?? Lulz

Back
Top Bottom