RIP Pop Smoke.

To whoever talking about how somebody from the east coast claiming grape. The grape street crips in newark NJ are an official set. 40-60 people got taken down a couple years back cause of the RICO charge.

Newark grapes are certified.

POP was putting out that energy. You hate to see it happen, but this is whatcomes along with the lifestyle. I can’t explain the appeal of gang banging. Hope this is a wake up call to the younger generation.

So he borrowed an alleged connected street dudes Wraith in LA for a video shoot, then dips with it to New York where they find it with swapped out tags. Then comes back to LA to cop a crib and accidently posts his addy while flexing.

NY is completely different from traditional banging.
They have a Woos vs Choos.
Woos are composed of mostly Crips, Bloods, & BDs.
Choos are composed of mainly GDs, Bloods, & a few Crip sets.
It's mad confusing and dumb as ****. We're killing each other for nothing.
Dumb as **** is correct. Once gangs moved away from protecting the neighborhoods from police brutality to killing they own its dumb whether you're "official" or not.

Real talk. That video of him banging and getting punked at 13 was cringe worthy. A real one would have fought those dudes win lose or draw.
Dude wasn't bout that life. You could tell with all that feminine dancing and it seems he came from a stable home because his mom owned the house he grew up in

Anyway, about him fighting those kids when outnumbered, that's a lose lose. He could have had a gun pulled out on him. People don't fist fight these days. They shoot you over dumb ish. Kid in the red hoody ended up getting shot and killed at 15 by the NYPD because he had a gun and he aimed it at the cops.

Dude wasn't bout that life. You could tell with all that feminine dancing and it seems he came from a stable home because his mom owned the house he grew up in

Anyway, about him fighting those kids when outnumbered, that's a lose lose. He could have had a gun pulled out on him. People don't fist fight these days. They shoot you over dumb ish. Kid in the red hoody ended up getting shot and killed at 15 by the NYPD because he had a gun and he aimed it at the cops.
Wow didn’t know he Danced zesty lol. Just watched this video lol. Didn’t know he came from stable household either. I legit just listen led to his music for the first time yesterday. His voice reminded me of 50. I guess people liked his voice. He didn’t have many bars. His beats were just ok imo. I don’t really get the hype he had. NY has way better talent that deserve the hype he got

So we 12 pages in, all these NYC NTers and nobody knows anybody that vouch for this guy? Then this?Ok this is when you can use the phrase, “industry plant”.

So we 12 pages in, all these NYC NTers and nobody knows anybody that vouch for this guy? Then this?Ok this is when you can use the phrase, “industry plant”.

You out the loop man :lol:. Dudes been up on him. Check the Rap About Nothing thread. My guy kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc been trying to tell y’all shorty was going to blow for like a year now.

Pop Smoke had a real buzz man. Some of y’all just out the loop. I know I slept on it, til I hit homecoming in ATL this past year...and it was getting spun there and the energy was crazy. “Industry plant” gottta he the most overused word, for dudes that not hip to anything :lol:.

Wow didn’t know he Danced zesty lol. Just watched this video lol. Didn’t know he came from stable household either. I legit just listen led to his music for the first time yesterday. His voice reminded me of 50. I guess people liked his voice. He didn’t have many bars. His beats were just ok imo. I don’t really get the hype he had. NY has way better talent that deserve the hype he got

Stop being a 🤡 for just one day.

Dudes out here taking Pop Smoke and other rappers out but George Zimmerman out here doing things like this smh.
the streets is a MYTH

Last part of my statement ackowledges this. Along with what someone else said as far as starting organizations for drug pushing.

Meh I won't agree or disagree. Outside of a pervasive prison culture, I think it's unlikely. But my knowledge is limited to what I know. I do know that if that is the case, where they got put on in the east and go to LA and rep, the OG lineage better be official.

Big U on “checking in” @8:30. Essentially what you saying. Big U said Lil Baby & Gunna don’t gotta check in. They 60s set in ATL is official. And their OG was King Troup,. so them dudes be moving around LA the right way.

Your own people must really not like you for no one else to get shot or shot at. There’s like 5+ dudes in that crib and only Pop gets hit. Ok.

You out the loop man :lol:. Dudes been up on him. Check the Rap About Nothing thread. My guy kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc been trying to tell y’all shorty was going to blow for like a year now.

Pop Smoke had a real buzz man. Some of y’all just out the loop. I know I slept on it, til I hit homecoming in ATL this past year...and it was getting spun there and the energy was crazy. “Industry plant” gottta he the most overused word, for dudes that not hip to anything :lol:.
Is homie really with the **** is what I’m trying to get at. Is he a gangster turned rapper or a rapper turned gangsta? Is the image who he is?

Full story ain’t come out any everybody is assuming crazy stuff

His first two major songs were mpr and flexing both involve shots to the Gds and the kid who slapped him when he was 13 kiki who did get gunned down by NYPD He has been crip from his young days so no industry plant talk should be mentioned

Back
Top Bottom