RIP Pop Smoke.

That ***** trippin

He must mean Baldwin Hills :lol:
Yo your traffic is wild man.

I put an address in that **** said like 8miles away....55min i did a double take :lol: :smh:

We got traffic but yours is next level madness. Was out there maneuvering those freeways in the big body though :pimp:

Yo your traffic is wild man.

I put an address in that **** said like 8miles away....55min i did a double take :lol: :smh:

We got traffic but yours is next level madness. Was out there maneuvering those freeways in the big body though :pimp:
Yeah traffic is horrendous. Just gotta know the times. Traffic from 7 am - 9 am and 5 pm to 7 pm is usually awful because of work commutes

There is always traffic in LA. Between all the transients, construction and no real mass public transportation it is always a crap shoot. you used to be able to get anywhere in 30 mins now you better plan for at least an hour.

Lil dude was never built to bang...the G was never in him.
Let alone dance with the blue devil.
This would have been the kid we would have told to just go home and pursue something other than Crippin where I'm from.
He wouldn't even have wanted to Crip anymore after the discipline received by whoever put him on but of course no one real put these kids on.

Not sure these kids fully understand the dark energy with this gang banging **** and murder death kill music they put into the universe.:smh:
Sorry yall lost yall mans at 20....but anyone with any experience with real street/gang life would have told you he never had the heart for the lifestyle.
We call it dancing with the blue devil for a reason....there is really a dark destructive energy with this life.

RIP Young Black Man

This would have been the kid we would have told to just go home and pursue something other than Crippin where I'm from.
He wouldn't even have wanted to Crip anymore after the discipline received by whoever put him on but of course no one real put these kids on.

Not sure these kids fully understand the dark energy with this gang banging **** and murder death kill music they put into the universe.:smh:
Sorry yall lost yall mans at 20....but anyone with any experience with real street/gang life would have told you he never had the heart for the lifestyle.
We call it dancing with the blue devil for a reason....there is really a dark destructive energy with this life.

RIP Young Black Man

Real talk. That video of him banging and getting punked at 13 was cringe worthy. A real one would have fought those dudes win lose or draw.

RIP Young Black Man

Meh no disrespect to anyone but LA bangers wasn't taking no out of towners who repped seriously. Like how are you from the east coast banging grape street... and never been to LA....only way this was feasibile is if you had some og's who went and sat down but got shipped off and started some stuff. Just Sayin'...

Rap culture gotta stop taking this stuff so lightly.

Real talk. That video of him banging and getting punked at 13 was cringe worthy. A real one would have fought those dudes win lose or draw.

Where I'm from man dats an automatic violation for a whole put off...
You damn well better start bombing off da rip... or the homies can't trust you.
No trust.....no claiming...no rag...no tattoos...no kickin it at any function....you gotta stay on the porch and watch your back on weenie day.

Where I'm from man dats an automatic violation for a whole put off...
You damn well better start bombing off da rip... or the homies can't trust you.
No trust.....no claiming...no rag...no tattoos...no kickin it at any function....you gotta stay on the porch and watch your back on weenie day.
Facts straight sucker ish. Dudes gonna learn that pretend banging doesn’t pay.

Meh no disrespect to anyone but LA bangers wasn't taking no out of towners who repped seriously. Like how are you from the east coast banging grape street... and never been to LA....only way this was feasibile is if you had some og's who went and sat down but got shipped off and started some stuff. Just Sayin'...

Doesn't matter what they take seriously, bodies really drop around that **** in NY. That my hood tougher than your hood **** a losing battle.

Yeah that was bad for a dude claiming to be connected. To be honest, he looked like a kid that never fought anyone a day in his life. That's not inherently bad, but if you're about that life, at least defend your honor. Even me not being a gang member got angry in situations like this at that age.

Yeah that was bad for a dude claiming to be connected. To be honest, he looked like a kid that never fought anyone a day in his life. That's not inherently bad, but if you're about that life, at least defend your honor. Even me not being a gang member got angry in situations like this at that age.
I’ve been in a situation like him. Fought three dudes. Held my own and gained respect from a lot of folk for having the heart to fight while I was outnumbered. Son straight up ran like a lil b.

There were OGs who got settled elsewhere and started spin offs for muscle and dope pushing.
To me that is another world...its no longer the same narrative to claim a set that was established from the dynamics of an environment.
I don't know any OGs or big homies who care nor acknowledge out of town mutations of the set.
Now a structured nation is different....

Thats another thing about yall lil New York homie....
He came into the rap game dissing a whole structured nation, that is never a wise idea to publicly diss Gangster Disciples....
The GDs are embedded everywhere nationwide and they are serious about their principles and respect.
Trust me they are everywhere and hear and network everything....
While our blood and crip culture is now a perverted mutation..there are still solid structured nations.
I can't believe no one in his camp warned him to not release music dissing GDs.
Man that was a terrible terrible move....:smh:

I’ve been in a situation like him. Fought three dudes. Held my own and gained respect from a lot of folk for having the heart to fight while I was outnumbered. Son straight up ran like a lil b.
Same here, lost my **** and swang on one of them and got jumped on by the other two. I'm not even really a hot head or anything, it was just natural instincts at the time. Throws me off when someone claims the gang life, yet is afraid to even fight when things look unfavorable.

I ain’t no gang banger, wasn’t really our bag around my way, but from what I do know about it, nothing in that vid of him young makes any sense. Whose the cat in the red? I assume a blood. Who are the other cats in the blue? I assume crips. Why they all seem to be chilling together? If you crip and a blood slap your cuz, how you just gonna let that happen? Even if he is soft. How the other c gonna come BEHIND the blood and slap him again? I know it happens, but how you beefing with someone from the same gang. That’s completely defeating the purpose(or not depending on who you ask).

I ain’t no gang banger, wasn’t really our bag around my way, but from what I do know about it, nothing in that vid of him young makes any sense. Whose the cat in the red? I assume a blood. Who are the other cats in the blue? I assume crips. Why they all seem to be chilling together? If you crip and a blood slap your cuz, how you just gonna let that happen? Even if he is soft. How the other c gonna come BEHIND the blood and slap him again? I know it happens, but how you beefing with someone from the same gang. That’s completely defeating the purpose(or not depending on who you ask).

They said the cat in the red got murdered by the police that same year :smh:

There were OGs who got settled elsewhere and started spin offs for muscle and dope pushing.
To me that is another world...its no longer the same narrative to claim a set that was established from the dynamics of an environment.
I don't know any OGs or big homies who care nor acknowledge out of town mutations of the set.
Now a structured nation is different....

Thats another thing about yall lil New York homie....
He came into the rap game dissing a whole structured nation, that is never a wise idea to publicly diss Gangster Disciples....
The GDs are embedded everywhere nationwide and they are serious about their principles and respect.
Trust me they are everywhere and hear and network everything....
While our blood and crip culture is now a perverted mutation..there are still solid structured nations.
I can't believe no one in his camp warned him to not release music dissing GDs.
Man that was a terrible terrible move....:smh:

Lowkey this is wack. You speaking in hypotheticals and stuff now that "our lil homie" is gone.... Why weren't you saying this before? You know how many folks came out before and will come after him gang related or not talking crazy. **** happens and people get caught slipping everyday b.

Say your blessings and keep it pushing. You don't have the facts.

I feel like NTNY is getting kinda defensive, just because he’s from your city doesn’t mean he represents you. It is ok...

Dis me. Never been affiliated with anything outside my own yard, but dudes that lifted their finger at me got dealt with. And some of the cornball dudes we’re gang gang, so honor/ego would’ve got me hemmed up sooner than later, whether I asked for it or not.

Lowkey this is wack. You speaking in hypotheticals and stuff now that "our lil homie" is gone.... Why weren't you saying this before? You know how many folks came out before and will come after him gang related or not talking crazy. **** happens and people get caught slipping everyday b.

Say your blessings and keep it pushing. You don't have the facts.

Its always one super fan stan who gotta get sassy online and in them feelings yet miss the facts.
Emotions make you sassy and lash out sometimes doe..I get it
Don't ever question my ears to these streets though little boy, now go on and catch up with your kind.:wink:
Your parents never sat you down and told you just sometimes to shut up and listen?
Well let me be your parents today...

Last edited:

NY is completely different from traditional banging.
They have a Woos vs Choos.
Woos are composed of mostly Crips, Bloods, & BDs.
Choos are composed of mainly GDs, Bloods, & a few Crip sets.
It's mad confusing and dumb as ****. We're killing each other for nothing.

Last edited:
NY is completely different from traditional banging.
They have a Woos vs Choos.
Woos are composed of mostly Crips, Bloods, & BDs.
Choos are composed of mainly GDs, Bloods, & a few Crip sets.
It's mad confusing and dumb as ****.
They should just drop the colors at this point, that sounds confusing.

Back
Top Bottom