RIP pnb Rock

bro really spoke his death into existence he on the internet talking real tough like no one is listening and willing to take him up on it.

pnb wild for this one luckily his girl took his phone why even entertain that? and he called big worm a B smh...

sad to say dude wasnt moving right at all someone was bound to sneak em and make a come up

literally a walking lick

This is what is troubling to me. It's been like 4 days since it happened and there is no video footage posted anywhere. Damn near every store, and restaurant has cameras, not to mention traffic cams. If they have something it's weird that they're not providing any information.

Or police got a lot of good footage from the cameras and they don’t want to put anything out to the public because they’re working on good leads.

Man I'm glad I'm so past "stunting"

None of this makes any sense.
I get what you’re saying but this guy was a music artist with money, jewels and expensive cars. He’s on a totally different tier and attracts a different type of dangers.

Dudes be quick to run to the internet to give their opinion:rofl: :rofl:.

Male gossip is at an ALL TIME high. These dudes like talking and recording more than women :lol: :lol: :lol:

“He asked for that?” Nah, dudes just be HATING. I hate thieves and jack boys. Dudes are the scummy of the scummiest.

They was jealous and envious of that man. The end.

Last edited:
At some point we need to have a conversation about the “check in” culture in LA. It’s been going on forever but it’s becoming painfully obvious that if you are a rapper claiming and don’t tap in with some shooters in LA you’re pretty much food on the streets. And it’s not just street rappers, Yung berg doesn’t bother anybody and he almost got lined up not long ago. Jazze Pha got ran down on too.

At some point we need to have a conversation about the “check in” culture in LA. It’s been going on forever but it’s becoming painfully obvious that if you are a rapper claiming and don’t tap in with some shooters in LA you’re pretty much food on the streets.

… because you got rappers like sada baby jumping off the porch at 23 claiming blood…. You got young dudes on the east coast, false flagging, joining gangs and don’t know ANYTHING about gang politics.

These young dudes literally becoming gang members based of YouTube videos and by being followers. Straight up. Most of them don’t know anything about the history.

It’s just like if you join a fraternity (Omega, Kappa, etc) them dudes gone call you out if you faking the funk.

These young dudes be joining gangs they know nothing about, then they take trips out west and get they cards pulled. They leave California and go back home reformed, or want to throw their flag in. Look at Quando Rondo :lol:

• Sad
Reactions: ace
Dudes be quick to run to the internet to give their opinion:rofl: :rofl:.

Mboxale gossip is at an ALL TIME high. These dudes like talking and recording more than women :lol: :lol: :lol:

“He asked for that?” Nah, dudes just be HATING. I hate thieves and jack boys. Dudes are the scummy of the scummiest.

They was jealous and envious of that man. The end.

I see it totally different.

More than one thing can be true at the same time.

Despite anyone else's thoughts feeling words or actions:

Who is accountable for my location / told me to go to that particular Roscoe's?

Who is accountable for my choice to wear / show my wealth to the general public?

Who is accountable for my choice to put my family in danger by talking greasy to folks I don't know?

Who is accountable for my choice in women (whose phone I had to "take away" like a child)?

Who is responsible for my words ways and actions on & off line?

For me its the Mike Tyson theory - everybody got a plan until...

Decision making and foresight.

Situational Awareness and character judgement.

Managing expectations and Respect for our environment / people around us.

Risk management and threat perception.

Operational security and liability mitigation.

Knowing when to talk and when to shut up.

Managing my pride and ego.

If a man has none of these tools in his toolbox then that's on him...

Personally I wouldn't even stand next to such a man...but that's just me.

giphy (7).gif

I see it totally different.

Despite anyone else's thoughts feeling words or actions:

Who is accountable for my location / told me to go to that particular Roscoe's?

Who is accountable for my choice to wear / show my wealth to the general public?

Who is accountable for my choice to put my family in danger by talking greasy to folks I don't know?

Who is accountable for my choice in women (whose phone I had to "take away" like a child)?

Who is responsible for my words ways and actions on & off line?

For me its the Mike Tyson theory - everybody got a plan until...

Decision making and foresight.

Situational Awareness and character judgement.

Managing expectations and Respect for our environment / people around us.

Risk management and threat perception.

Operational security and liability mitigation.

Knowing when to talk and when to shut up.

Managing my pride and ego.

If a man has none of these tools in his toolbox then that's on him...

Personally I wouldn't even stand next to such a man...but that's just me.

giphy (7).gif

So, alllllll of that, justifies him being killed over his jewelry or nice vehicle? Nah bruh.

They was hating on dude. Jealousy and envy is a sick disease.

That man was minding his business. Eating lunch. Again, if you as a man spend your every waking moment, looking at other dudes post their jewels or lifestyle, and that makes you get the urge to want to go out and kill them for it, you are sick in the head.

I don’t want no pocket watching, lazy dudes around me. Those the type of dudes that’ll smile in your face but they be plotting on you. We’ve reached new financial frontiers out here, there are so many ways to make money or making a living out here, lurking in the hedges to kill dudes because he’s got something you desire? It’s just sickening

Last edited:
So, alllllll of that, justifies him being killed over his jewelry or nice vehicle? Nah bruh.

They was hating on dude. Jealousy and envy is a sick disease

Is that what you got from my post?

I literally said "more than one thing can be true at the same time" but you feel "justification" at mere mention of accountability?

Interesting.

Last edited:
i guess finessence finessence aint accountable for his own actions

thats like when woman say they should be able to wear anything they want in the streets without being harassed it doesnt work like that

gotta mitigate your risk.

Right and wrong = matters of opinion

True and false = matters of fact

Opinions hold no authority over facts.

Fancy folks call it "contributory negligence".

Yes people can be jealous.

Yes people can be prideful.

No need to confine ourselves to false dichotomies - both can be true at the same time my G.

NObody DESERVES to get robbed. (Not saying anyone said they did), however people still get robbed.

Some people move as if they are untouchable when nobody really is.

Some people are flat out reckless with their approach to life.

All things can be true at once without it being "victim blaming."

Those of us who have come up in areas were gang culture is prevalent just seem to move different and understand that while these incidents are horrible, its just apart of life out here.

It's not victim blaming to say if he had moved different, this probably doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Anytime you wear jewelry like that you are a target whether you're in LA or Hollywood but it's only considered "goofy" if you're in certain areas. I mentioned before I don't wear jewelry anyplace I go, but that's just me...

Back
Top Bottom