RIP pnb Rock

Wondering if by default all Lakers and Clippers "have" to be connected to somebody. P C H P C H ??

Just have to define what you mean by connected but in a general sense, they 100% are. It's almost hard not to be connected at a certain point tbh

But like, connected as in "checking in"?

That's not really real at all.

Just have to define what you mean by connected but in a general sense, they 100% are. It's almost hard not to be connected at a certain point tbh

But like, connected as in "checking in"?

That's not really real at all.

Yea essentially a long term check-in for the length of the contract.

How are they protected?

Yea essentially a long term check-in for the length of the contract.

How are they protected?

How are who protected? NBA guys? By security :lol:

The reality is that a lot of these NBA guys and rappers are heavily gang affiliated, either by choice or some other form, and that leads to the concept of checking in but that's not the definition of checking in to me.

What happens if these artists/rappers hire real cops/security? How does that affect the “check in” process

What happens if these artists/rappers hire real cops/security? How does that affect the “check in” process

Nothing happens because that "process" isn't a thing. At least not in 2022.

Again, unless you gang or heavily gang affiliated no one's trying to press you man.

Now if someone sees you in the club and sees you in a RR wearing a half a million on your neck and decides to run your **** afterwards then I mean, it is what it is but that can happen in any metropolitan city and "checking in" isn't going to help you :lol:

Question you should ask is why was he in that area? I wouldn't be surprised if it was gang related. A multimillionaire rapper who lives in the valley and is not from here has no family from here, has no business being on that side of town.

Reason why for me is because if you want to go to roscoes no one is ever suggesting that roscoes, I live here and have never been there :lol: ironic because I met him at the Roscoes on Pico in July of last year.

Knowing that he ****s with Roscoes that tough, he probably had just got finished taking care of something on that side of town, was hungry, saw something he liked and was familiar with (roscoes) and pulled up

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that Shaq’s overgrown a*** was being extorted. Bruh tooooo big to be out here getting took.

He might’ve been getting blackmailed, but strong armed and extorted? Can’t be

You act like guns dont exist...

They dont even need guns Fam...panties way more effective :lol:

Shaq's Wire-Wearing Mistress and the Extortion Claim​

GUS GARCIA-ROBERTS SEPTEMBER 15, 2011 9:00AM
Extortion, espionage, mistresses, and Delonte West's XXXX.
Just how crazy is Shaquille O'Neal's personal life?
Last February, local prosecutors met with Vanessa Lopez, a woman claiming to be O'Neal's former mistress, about an alleged extortion plot, according to a Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigative report obtained by Riptide. Authorities arranged for her to wear a wire, Mafia-style, in order to draw out evidence of the scheme.
At the time, Shaq was staring down a tandem of enemies. He was facing litigation from Orlando model Lopez, who claimed he stalked and harassed her after they broke up.

She stated the following based on what she has alleged she saw; Mr. O'Neal's brother having been caught with a transvestite, how he (Mr. O'Neal) was abused (unknown what type of abuse) by his stepfather until the age of fourteen (14), how Mr. O'Neal's father smoked one million dollars ($1,000,000,000.00) [sic] worth of crack cocaine as well as discussions (emails) between Mr. O'Neal and his ex-wife ShaunieO'Neal regarding their visits to the therapist (marriage counselor) and what had happened.

Anytime I go to LA, I make sure I tell whoever I am traveling with that it's important that we check in as soon as we land.

"Checking In" has always been funny to me because I've always wondered how the OTHER folks that you didn't check in with knew that you checked in.

Maybe you should get a visitor's badge or something? Always been stupid to me.

The Check-In App

c1804bff-1aea-480a-a83b-ef8d11964b6e_Accueil+a%CC%80+Grande+Vitesse_en.png

Question you should ask is why was he in that area? I wouldn't be surprised if it was gang related. A multimillionaire rapper who lives in the valley and is not from here has no family from here, has no business being on that side of town.

Reason why for me is because if you want to go to roscoes no one is ever suggesting that roscoes, I live here and have never been there :lol: ironic because I met him at the Roscoes on Pico in July of last year.

Knowing that he ****s with Roscoes that tough, he probably had just got finished taking care of something on that side of town, was hungry, saw something he liked and was familiar with (roscoes) and pulled up
That part. I lived on 96th and still rarely went there.

Back
Top Bottom