RIP pnb Rock

they not even pressing the rich white dudes coming to buy the block or open your favorite local business. If Ns let go of that stop snitching rule and start telling on them mfers it might slow up a lil. They know Mr. Patowski telling it all, big bad young big dawg ain’t saying a word.
1663388233001.jpeg

LA is different. They went up to the hills to go get pop smoke, 6ix9ine got a mansion shot up. Quando’s guy got hit up on Sunset Blvd, Kodak caught shells at a Justin beiber party. You really gotta be on point at all times out there.
The guys you’re mentioning are gang members though and are legitimately street guys who rap

Cthagod is not

There’s a huge difference there. If you’re a street ***** mobbing through the city with homeboys who also are street ******…

The guys you’re mentioning are gang members though and are legitimately street guys who rap

Cthagod is not

There’s a huge difference there. If you’re a street ***** mobbing through the city with homeboys who also are street ******…

To add along:

- That Rondo ***** was beefing w/ an LA gang
- Kodak Black and his ppl got shot by some Canadian ****** for trying to jump someone

They don’t check the white dudes who come in the hood trying to sell solar panels or, upsale you different cable services…..

Kardashians copy EVERYTHING black women do… is she checking in?
Does Jack Harlow check in?

Yeah you can tell the folks that live in LA and the folks just talking nonsense.

There has been a rise of robberies out here.

White, black anyone is getting touched out here. A lot of folks from out of town going to white clubs getting attacked as they leave...

Yall gotta stop acting its just black on black...everyone is getting touched.

Yeah you can tell the folks that live in LA and the folks just talking nonsense.

White, black anyone is getting touched out here. A lot of folks from out of town going to white clubs getting attacked as they leave...

Yall gotta stop acting its just black on black...everyone is getting touched.

Very telling Fam. Not just LA...

I live near DC and I can tell you this much...even those capital rioters got extra nice and polite real quick on the Metro :lol:

Literally posted how Em was being extorted and folks still on that "they don't check white dudes" business :smh:

You can show them the truth but cant make them believe it though.

Anyone can get touched.

Yall gotta stop acting it’s just black on black...everyone is getting touched.
Facts. White actors/actresses and lawyers have been home invasion victims too. Robbing rich folks is a business in LA, they strip random white people for Rolexes and carjack them like anyone else, they’re just quicker to give it up than rappers so shooting isn’t necessary. It’s happening a lot here in Atlanta too, it’s a nationwide trend but LA is winning that race right now.

As a grown up, I still can't wrap my brain around the logic that "checking in" (being extorted) is acceptable but paying actual security makes you a sucker :lol:

With that said, RIP PnB Rock

As a grown up, I still can't wrap my brain around the logic that "checking in" (being extorted) is acceptable but paying actual security makes you a sucker :lol:

With that said, RIP PnB Rock

Meh,

Security be back at the tour bus waiting on you talm bout - we aint see nothin :lol:

Human nature doesn't change.

Skin color has zero impact on human nature.

If people think white folks don't extort white folks, they out their mind :lol:

Some folks willing to fight for their cornbread and some aint.

Trust me - not everyone going for that check in business.

Even the Lox got lumped up in Detroit, but they kept their cornbread :lol:

Jada trying to be the diplomat but Styles wasn't going for it...

Last edited:
Meh,

Security be back at the tour bus waiting on you talm bout - we aint see nothin :lol:

Human nature doesn't change.

Skin color has zero impact on human nature.

If people think white folks don't extort white folks, they out their mind :lol:

Some folks willing to fight for their cornbread and some aint.

Trust me - not everyone going for that check in business.

Even the Lox got lumped up in Detroit, but they kept their cornbread :lol:

Jada trying to be the diplomat but Styles wasn't going for it...

To clarify, I was referring to law enforcement. Dudes could probably hire an entire police force for a percentage of that extortion budget :lol:

Back
Top Bottom