RIP pnb Rock

Imagine seeing the father of your child/love of your life being killed right in front of you…and then you get blamed for it…and society runs with it. Including huge, influential celebrities (like Nicki Minaj) and harass you :smh:

Society is so F’d man.

And a father, taking his child on a random murder mission. And dipping on his son :smh:

Wild times man.

I wonder if they had it all on video this whole time since the killers were already there? I hate the fact that they protect the identity of a minor when they commit such heinous acts. Put the bastard on display and show him for the piece of **** he is.

The ****** that were SOOOOO loud about his girlfriend are going to the same amount of quiet about this latest revelation.

We bout to see how P Present , is actually NOT present

Facts over feelings tho ⬇️⬇️

So loud and wrong. In the hip hop thread too.

Something tells me that even if the shooters themselves came out and said it there would still be folks out here putting feelings where facts should go.

Doesn't matter who posted - it was bad judgement.

Robbery up 18% since 2020 and fools still wildin like its sweet out here.

Police literally said it was because of the posts and folks still calling it a theory...why all the resistance to facts is beyond me.

Yea i dont see how ppl was blaming his girl when pnb record was sloppy.

But damn i know the 17 yr old father was down bad to bring his son in on this.

We bout to see how P Present , is actually NOT present

Facts over feelings tho ⬇️⬇️

So loud and wrong. In the hip hop thread too.

Wait...what??? :lol:

What did I do?

Mans on that Tom & Jerry :smh: :rofl:

tom-and.gif

Why are dudes acting like there is a trophy for guessing correctly if it was the IG post that got him or not :lol:

What i dont understand is didnt the police try to connect dots between the IG post and the hit??

Did they know those guys were there before the IG post and that statement?

DC sniper wasn't father and son. Also DC sniper situation was random targets and they reportedly had a sexual relationship. How are you even connecting any of that?

For some reason I thought the DC Sniper was father and son.

I don't recall any of the other stuff you mentioned.

Some folks cant be objective to save their own lives.

More than one thing can be true at the same time.

Whether or not she was the cause (which the police said at the time) - the notion that its a bad idea / poor judgement that he / she (or anyone else) posted their location remains valid.

Sheesh!

This has absolutely nothing to do with "blame" or "gender" or "sex" or "hating women / men".

He lived how he lived.

He went where he went.

She posted what she posted.

They killed who they killed.

The police said what they said.

What does the fact that she is a woman have to do with any of that?

What's between our legs is irrelevant when it comes to accountability.

Folks out here living with PTSD - whole veterans of a fake gender war that nobody with any sense believes exists anywhere else but online.

Grown men that have no idea of the difference between accountability and blame really need to have a seat when it comes to the finger pointing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom