RIP pnb Rock

By all accounts, this Roscoe is in THE worst hood in LA. Literally on a “no go” block if you aren’t from there.
This adds more context to it. Apparently, he was workin on some strains, not too far in the area. And after finishing up, went to go grab some food.

As y’all can tell from the LA locals on the pod…it’s just outrageous to go to that Roscoes, let alone sit down and eat. The dude AD had to break it down in a perspective that the average rap fan would understand. Basically being an out of towner..going to sit down and eat at a restaurant across the street from “O-Block,” with jewels on and a maybach. Just you and your girl.

Dude said at the end PNB said his girl had probs possibly sharing locations before. He “took away her IG” maybe for that reason (on top of possible other reasons). Id be mad as hell too at shorty if in tryna keep it low key. Still a mystery why Rock went to that Roscoes though, all the dudes in the vid were dumbfounded why he went there.

Right. I don’t get how people don’t understand this.

PNB wouldn’t even do that in his own neighborhood. Ain’t no way, he going to a restaurant in his hood with just his girl, with hundreds of thousands dollars of jewels on and a hundred thousand dollar car parked out front. Everyday people don’t even do that with a designer fit and a decent car.

I really think he didn’t realize just how Grimey that part of LA is.
BD said the Palm Trees and good weather confuse folks.

To be honest none of these theories matter. I can guarantee you a few things:

1. He came in hot. That’s a small multi level shopping center. And everyone likely saw him coming in. People may not have known who he was off looks but definitely knew he wasn’t from around there being that silly. (Hot car, flashy jewels etc) There’s no reason a celeb should be on the eastside like that.

2. They already know who got him. Restaurant was full of people, all the cameras and people likely was recording instead of calling the cops and they likely live in the area.

so is there any video out there of this? Was the shooter wearing a mask or something?

Dude said at the end PNB said his girl had probs possibly sharing locations before. He “took away her IG” maybe for that reason (on top of possible other reasons). Id be mad as hell too at shorty if in tryna keep it low key. Still a mystery why Rock went to that Roscoes though, all the dudes in the vid were dumbfounded why he went there.
With the car he’s driving and the kit he’s wearing that’s impossible.

so is there any video out there of this? Was the shooter wearing a mask or something?

This is what is troubling to me. It's been like 4 days since it happened and there is no video footage posted anywhere. Damn near every store, and restaurant has cameras, not to mention traffic cams. If they have something it's weird that they're not providing any information.

This is what is troubling to me. It's been like 4 days since it happened and there is no video footage posted anywhere. Damn near every store, and restaurant has cameras, not to mention traffic cams. If they have something it's weird that they're not providing any information.
just cause places have cameras up it does not mean they work, especially in the hood
as for traffic cams, same thing...Traffic cams were cut off a few years back in a lot of parts of LA

I only seen one video where he was laid out on the floor in his blood

I’m shocked tho, him being from the hood, was moving like that. I don’t even wear my jewelry/designer/drive my whip to certain parts of my city if I wanna go eat or shop. Super Bowl, we had to go pick up some food for the party. 4 deep and everybody removed their glasses/chains before we even left my boy crib, grab the tools and we went about our business.

Huh? What exactly are you trying to say.
When u said you’d be mad at the chick if u was trynna keep it lowkey. That ***** was doing the complete opposite anytime u seen him. No harm at all I’m not attacking u G, misunderstanding is all.

When u said you’d be mad at the chick if u was trynna keep it lowkey. That ***** was doing the complete opposite anytime u seen him. No harm at all I’m not attacking u G, misunderstanding is all.

Yes and I was saying how he can keep it lowkey and you said thats the opposite of keeping it lowkey so im confused.

Surprised that being Florida dude didn't have the hammer on him.

With all those nice pieces you have to be aware.

Surprised he didn't peep them when they pulled into the gate behind them.

It's easy for us to say and think carefully on the Internet but it's another thing for real life situations.

I mean how many of us really look and check on what's going on around us like that regularly.

Honestly anyone who grew up in a inner city area should kinda adopt that as second nature

The way he pulled up to Roscoe’s was just as bad as his girl posting the location. Both wilding when they both been approached and pnb witnessing his brother.

Ppl mad at his girl just in they feelings

My ol lady strapped

My brother used to live in South Central back in the early 2000’s. Not going to lie, I was scared this one and only time I needed to pump gas around there as I left his house. I sent him a link to this killing a few months ago from the Louisiana Chicken he lived right down the street from.

just cause places have cameras up it does not mean they work, especially in the hood
as for traffic cams, same thing...Traffic cams were cut off a few years back in a lot of parts of LA

Yeah, that's true. That is some really sorry *** **** tho.

I only seen one video where he was laid out on the floor in his blood

Haven't seen that, but if that's all that is out there then maybe there really isn't any footage.

Haven't seen that, but if that's all that is out there then maybe there really isn't any footage.

Its out there on tmz

Roscoes the only one with the footage and it’s with police i believe

I just hope Roscoe’s had the 4k cameras pointed in the right direction.

This mess probably happened so fast before someone could record the whole situation and only managed to catch the ending.

Aint even no footage of the getaway smh as in bystander/iphone footage

My brother used to live in South Central back in the early 2000’s. Not going to lie, I was scared this one and only time I needed to pump gas around there as I left his house. I sent him a link to this killing a few months ago from the Louisiana Chicken he lived right down the street from.
Huh?

Its out there on tmz

Roscoes the only one with the footage and it’s with police i believe

I just hope Roscoe’s had the 4k cameras pointed in the right direction.

This mess probably happened so fast before someone could record the whole situation and only managed to catch the ending.

Aint even no footage of the getaway smh
Most public cameras are low quality because they take up less storage space

Back
Top Bottom