RIP pnb Rock

You wanna be safe at Roscoes, go to the one near Disneyland or the one in Pasadena.

There is supposed to be one in San Diego sometime next year.

Now I like to have nice things just like you

But I'm from Brooklyn, certain **** you just don't do

Like high postin when you far from home

Or like high postin when you all alone

Now, this would seem to be clear common sense

But cats be livin off sheer confidence

Like, **** that, picture them tellin

me run that But acting invincible, just ain't

sensible

It's 1990 now, and there's certain individuals

Swear they rollin hard and get robbed on principle

5 star general, flashin on your revenue

Be takin' a ride on the downstate medical

LA has to hold the crown for how many rappers been killed there.

Alot of good potential music that never dropped can only imagine.

As a native, Los Angeles has a tendency to put non natives to sleep sometimes. The grimey areas, sometimes don't look all that grimey. There are some hoods in major cities that look like nuclear fallout.

Add in to that, luxury cars, opulence etc are everywhere. Sometimes, rappers, entertainers, ball players move here and don't believe fat meat is greasy.

Then unfortunate things happen.

Rip to PNB

I co-incidentally went on a youtube journey on philly rap weeks ago before this whole ordeal and learned of this chick they call "The Backdoor Queen of Philly" :lol::smh:

Now I like to have nice things just like you

But I'm from Brooklyn, certain **** you just don't do

Like high postin when you far from home

Or like high postin when you all alone

Now, this would seem to be clear common sense

But cats be livin off sheer confidence

Like, **** that, picture them tellin

me run that But acting invincible, just ain't

sensible

It's 1990 now, and there's certain individuals

Swear they rollin hard and get robbed on principle

5 star general, flashin on your revenue

Be takin' a ride on the downstate medical
"Don't get me, Don't get me, Don't get ga get ga get me!"

How was anything in this case “stunting on the gram”? She posted chicken and waffles, it aint like she snuck his arm in the pic with a flashy Rollie on.
The need to post pictures of food your eating is silly. Regardless of if it's food or jewelry, this whole "stunting culture" is stupid. Not everyone needs to constantly know what moves you're making.

The need to post pictures of food your eating is silly. Regardless of if it's food or jewelry, this whole "stunting culture" is stupid. Not everyone needs to constantly know what moves you're making.

I get it, but thats not stuntin? She didnt do anything wrong in posting what she posted, it was just the timing of it all. It woudnt hurt to post it right after you leave the establishment.

People are social creatures, they wanna post what they do. Thats perfectly fine in this social media age. You just have to be smart about it if you are some high profile type person.

I get it, but thats not stuntin? She didnt do anything wrong in posting what she posted, it was just the timing of it all. It woudnt hurt to post it right after you leave the establishment.

People are social creatures, they wanna post what they do. Thats perfectly fine in this social media age. You just have to be smart about it if you are some high profile type person.
We can't trust what you saying. You make bread off that, so you gonna be bias. There is no need to post your active location and your whereabouts constantly. Remember one of the cats that Robbed Kim Kardashian in Paris said once they saw she was constantly posting her location they used that to line her.

You can share that you went to x place etc, but there is no need to actively say "HEY I'M EATING AT SO AND SO RIGHT NOW" and drop your addy. It's ridiculous. In this case, his girl didn't actually say those exact words, but she posted a photo with their geotag location embedded within the photo. We don't know if that aided in the killers finding them, but regardless if did or didn't, it's still a foolish thing to do.

Last edited:
We can't trust what you saying. You make bread off that, so you gonna be bias. You don't need to post your active location and your whereabouts constantly. Remember one of the cats that Robbed Kim Kardashian in Paris said once they saw she was constantly posting her location they used that to line her.

Not anymore since I got sick but even for the regular folk who use IG for personal stuff im talking about posting stuff in their stories in general, not just the location; they wanna post their food, their kid, their trip they just took, etc etc, sometimes with or without their location. Most people dont post their location anyway unless its like a restaurant, or a art gallery, or sometimes theyll post their location just as New York, New York and not anywhere specific. Totally normal behavior, and its not just the youngins it be everyone and their grandma nowadays. Its all different when you a celeb though, and your example is why Kim K said she doesnt post her location anymore (even a general location) until after shes gone.

Still not buying it. They can’t prove that. She said his post before allowed them to get there… how? It was just a vid of him rapping.
Right! I'm just curious as to what really happened. At this point it can be anything .

How can they confirm this without the suspect? Do they have tips coming in?

Just speculation like everyone else on the internet it seems. Sounds easier to point the finger at them. If they had something concrete wouldn't they have mentioned it?

Something tells me that even if the shooters themselves came out and said it there would still be folks out here putting feelings where facts should go.

Doesn't matter who posted - it was bad judgement.

Robbery up 18% since 2020 and fools still wildin like its sweet out here.

Police literally said it was because of the posts and folks still calling it a theory...why all the resistance to facts is beyond me.

Last edited:
To be honest none of these theories matter. I can guarantee you a few things:

1. He came in hot. That’s a small multi level shopping center. And everyone likely saw him coming in. People may not have known who he was off looks but definitely knew he wasn’t from around there being that silly. (Hot car, flashy jewels etc) There’s no reason a celeb should be on the eastside like that.

2. They already know who got him. Restaurant was full of people, all the cameras and people likely was recording instead of calling the cops and they likely live in the area.

By all accounts, this Roscoe is in THE worst hood in LA. Literally on a “no go” block if you aren’t from there.
This adds more context to it. Apparently, he was workin on some strains, not too far in the area. And after finishing up, went to go grab some food.

As y’all can tell from the LA locals on the pod…it’s just outrageous to go to that Roscoes, let alone sit down and eat. The dude AD had to break it down in a perspective that the average rap fan would understand. Basically being an out of towner..going to sit down and eat at a restaurant across the street from “O-Block,” with jewels on and a maybach. Just you and your girl.

Back
Top Bottom