RIP pnb Rock

How was he moving "goofy"?
1. Solo on Manchester/Main in 2022 S 650... wearing $100k+ worth of jewelry with no security, and we presume without the strap

2. His girl posted the location they were at

3. Witnesses said he refused to give up the goods and an altercation ensued with him being shot multiple times.
If the sharks roll up on you for your chain, just give it to them.

There were many mistakes made.

I like how people keep telling these rappers to do this and do that.

How bout we just stop robbing and killing people!
Robbery and murder have been around since the dawn of time. Generally it’s common sense not to be flashy in certain areas unless you are gonna have security.

And it’s not even a black thing. I wouldn’t go to like Bosnia and walk around certain areas either

You don't even need "private security"

You just need a few big homies around and more likely than not, you'll be ok in the streets.

1. Solo on Manchester/Main in 2022 S 650... wearing $100k+ worth of jewelry with no security, and we presume without the strap

3. Witnesses said he refused to give up the goods and an altercation ensued with him being shot multiple times.

Well damn…. Def Goofy

contrary to popular belief these rappers are not all as rich as ppl think they are.
and private security can get very expensive
As someone mentioned before, you could at least have a few homies tag along to keep you safe. Strength in numbers, you feel me?

I still wouldn’t have worn all that jewelry there. Save that for the red carpet premieres, Afterparties and safer tourist areas.

3. Witnesses said he refused to give up the goods, and an altercation ensued with him being shot multiple times.
Give it to them if the sharks roll up on you for your chain.

3. He didn't give up the jewelry. Does the brother not have insurance? Man, that street pride is something else; in Detroit, you keep your head on a swivel. It's life or death.

As someone mentioned before, you could at least have a few homies tag along to keep you safe. Strength in numbers, you feel me?

I still wouldn’t have worn all that jewelry there. Save that for the red carpet premieres, Afterparties and safer tourist areas.

Assuming those big homies are willing to protect you and are strapped.

He was with his girl though too. You know pride was on 100 at that point.
And probably in front of a bunch of people that may have known who he was.

I remember I was in a tug-of-war with someone that was trying to rob me for my iPod Touch while we were blocking the train door. I let go as soon as one of them fixed their shotgun towards my face and another dude grabbed my backpack with my laptop that was on the seat next to me. I let go of the iPod and the dude threw my bag towards me before they took off. I didn't know if that shotgun was loaded, but I damn sure wasn't going to get shot for an iPod touch. I was hot for like 3-4 days, but as soon as my head cleared, I was sure that I made the right decision.

Some of this might be inaccurate and speculation

2. Unless you know the tile on the floor, it doesn't give you what exact Roscoe's. It will come up with Roscoe's as a whole.

3. I've heard that he didn't refuse, and was just slow with one of the chains

Bottomline, people need to stop being judge and juror on the internet, since none of us were there and have questioned the witnesses.

2. Unless you know the tile on the floor, it doesn't give you what exact Roscoe's. It will come up with Roscoe's as a whole.

3. I've heard that he didn't refuse, and was just slow with one of the chains

Bottomline, people need to stop being judge and juror on the internet, since none of us were there and have questioned the witnesses.
LAPD gave their conference yesterday and pretty much corroborated that entire story.

So it’s not really speculation, unless you don’t think they were honest.

I’m glad you made the right decision in not fighting back danikerhino danikerhino , an iPod is not worth it.
Thanks man. I had a shorter fuse at that age too, but seeing that gun pointed at me cleared my head immediately.

It sucks that PnB didn't make it out of this and that whole notion of people being mark's for getting their chain snatched needs to go. Especially considering that most of the time the robbers have the upper hand(more numbers, strapped, ambush, seeing you before you notice them, etc.) All sneaky sucker ****.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-13-at-9.47.18-AM.png

I said in another thread. There's no way dudes were following his girls ig. They're not some big name couple.
They were either spotted when they pulled up or someone inside made a call. Either way, it's a terrible situation. If it's not your neighborhood the only reason anyone should be on main and manchester is if they driving through. That area is crazy active.

Huh? When you tag a location on IG, it shows all the pics from that EXACT location which is what her pic showed. all you need to do is click on that tag and it shows that location/ addy via IG's GPS. when you hashtag roscoes then it will show all the pics tagged w/ roscoes.

RIP PNB ROCK.

Huh? When you tag a location on IG, it shows all the pics from that EXACT location which is what her pic showed. all you need to do is click on that tag and it shows that location/ addy via IG's GPS. when you hashtag roscoes then it will show all the pics tagged w/ roscoes.

RIP PNB ROCK.

This but also other dude making sense saying none of them dudes was probbaly following his girl. Maybe their homegirls was following her but in any case, was a bad move on her part posting it when they was still there.

Should've never done the akademiks interview a couple weeks ago. That just put him on their radar and emboldened the robbers.

Back
Top Bottom