RIP George Floyd

Rest in peace Sean Monterrosa. Vallejo is on the clock.

The police are creating more allies every day.

The man fatally shot by Vallejo police as the city erupted in chaos Tuesday was kneeling outside a Walgreens and not carrying a firearm when an officer opened fire — sending five bullets through his own windshield.

Sean Monterrosa, 22, of San Francisco died after the shooting at around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, but police did not tell the public the man was killed — or disclose the circumstances of the shooting — until Wednesday at a news conference outside City Hall, a day after calling in 50 troops from the National Guard to help control protests and rioting sparked by the Minnesota police killing of George Floyd.

In a Wednesday afternoon news conference, Vallejo Police Chief Shawny Williams said the officer believed he saw the butt of a handgun poking out near Monterrosa’s waist, and opened fire “due to this perceived threat.”

Williams did not say how far the officer, who was still in his vehicle, was from Monterrosa.

“Investigations later revealed that the weapon was a long, 15-inch hammer, tucked into the pocket of a sweatshirt,” Williams said.

SMH

Out of all cities to do this in, these pigs chose Vallejo? Knowing how dudes get down out there...Good luck :D

It’s more chill and peaceful protests out here.
I work at Boeing and the only black dude in my building so I gotta have that talk & educate.
Anyways, y’all be safe out there, keep up the fight.

how do we find these people? Think I’m really bout to get DC on em. Wesley style
724F096D-F84D-4B3E-981D-03F586C1873A.jpeg

I'm a little concerned about them upping the charge to 2nd degree, but apparently you can go back down if necessary.

The man fatally shot by Vallejo police as the city erupted in chaos Tuesday was kneeling outside a Walgreens and not carrying a firearm when an officer opened fire — sending five bullets through his own windshield.

Sean Monterrosa, 22, of San Francisco died after the shooting at around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, but police did not tell the public the man was killed — or disclose the circumstances of the shooting — until Wednesday at a news conference outside City Hall, a day after calling in 50 troops from the National Guard to help control protests and rioting sparked by the Minnesota police killing of George Floyd.

In a Wednesday afternoon news conference, Vallejo Police Chief Shawny Williams said the officer believed he saw the butt of a handgun poking out near Monterrosa’s waist, and opened fire “due to this perceived threat.”

Williams did not say how far the officer, who was still in his vehicle, was from Monterrosa.

“Investigations later revealed that the weapon was a long, 15-inch hammer, tucked into the pocket of a sweatshirt,” Williams said.

SMH

Out of all cities to do this in, these pigs chose Vallejo? Knowing how dudes get down out there...Good luck :D
How do dudes get down out there?

From VA being a 2nd home to me most of my life I peeped early that they luv that confederate **** up there early...They gotta have the most by far, every park/street/monument landmark is bout the confederacy :smh: ....Always thought it was weird af all that is still around considering the Deep South states dont look at VA like they one of them :lol:

VA is a whole other world with that confederacy and the flag. In the south you gotta go out your way to see it and you gotta go DEEP DEEP south and when you even see it there should be no reason your in that area anyway. When I used to go to VA I used to see that **** rampant all over the damn place.

VA is a whole other world with that confederacy and the flag. In the south you gotta go out your way to see it and you gotta go DEEP DEEP south and when you even see it there should be no reason your in that area anyway. When I used to go to VA I used to see that **** rampant all over the damn place.
I went to HS in VA in the 9th grade. My first day at school I saw a Black dude wearing a confederate flag shirt. My mind was blown.

I work at Boeing and the only black dude in my building so I gotta have that talk & educate.

how do we find these people? Think I’m really bout to get DC on em. Wesley style
Can these human waste bags be found and eliminated from society. I’m speechless at how gross our country is.

make sure it hits twitter, they'll find them all before sun rise

Back
Top Bottom