RIP George Floyd

Sum of these social media posts by white people these past few days have been real cringey lol

Corporate ones been the best.

Some got out there early and their sentiments seemed well considered.

But there were a lot of frauds SCRAMBLING on tuesday to get any kind of statement out there to prevent an onslaught.

So even after the last weeks events,Breonna Taylor's killers have yet to even be arrested let alone charged??

Also got multiple new instances of unarmed civilians still getting executed by thugs in badges?

Setting up to be a real long summer man...

Stay safe out there NT fam

So even after the last weeks events,Breonna Taylor's killers have yet to even be arrested let alone charged?? Also got multiple new instances of unarmed civilians still getting executed by thugs in badges?

Setting up to be a real long summer man...
I suppose you haven't heard the response of the white house to the Australian journalists getting brutalized by police:

"They had a right to defend themselves."

These are diplomatic fighting words, and that should let you know where the top leaders stand on this issue.

I suppose you haven't heard the response of the white house to the Australian journalists getting brutalized by police:

"They had a right to defend themselves."

These are diplomatic fighting words, and that should let you know where the top leaders stand on this issue.
Saw the Gambian government also demand a probe after one of their diplomats son also got murdered by law enforcement

It's being underplayed but the whole situation is gonna cause long lasting damage when it comes to relations with other countries and govs to the point where I've seen some countries starting to send out the same advisory/warning cautions to their citizens about travelling there that they would for a wartorn country where they can't guarantee their citizens safety.

The fact that the State dept has also been gutted under 45 also doesn't bode well for the future of American diplomacy, most of the people who knew what they were doing or adults in the room jumped ship a while ago

Not just on social media. I'm glad @SpittaJetLife pointed out what was going on in the Jordan 13 thread. Of course there's always been a couple of losers hanging around in General, but damn I didn't know there were so many racists and sellouts on the shoe forums of NT :smh: Nothing but posts about calling looters scum and "let's just talk about shoes and leave politics out of". I'd say maybe 1/10 posts were actually about the reason the protests were happening. No idea how people can just sit back and only talk about shoes at a time like this

Talking about JRepp23 JRepp23 . The one that fled the Last Dance thread un General because too many of US were talking about Jordan's political history. Dude ran to the JB forum with those like him.

KHUFU KHUFU

IMG_20200604_064025.jpg

Man... |l:smh:

A lot of my parents' neighbors and a few of my relatives are like that. It's like they completely forgot that they came from a village hut or tiny cramped rundown apartment in the city, and now they look down on other minorities who are poor in the US. Like you said, they were literally able to make it because they arrived in the 80s/early 90s when companies in the US were handing out jobs/banks were handing out business loans liberally to Indian/Asian immigrants.

Having a stereotype as a "smart race" automatically puts us at an advantage whether it's actually true or not. I'm not making this up: I've been told by a boss in the past that he hired me because "you're Asian too, I knew you'd work harder than the other guys I interviewed". People give us unearned opportunities that black people don't get, so it's extremely frustrating to see some people from my background talking about "I don't get why they can't work hard and succeed like I did". All those book smarts but zero critical thinking skills.

Thanks for not being in denial while being honest.

Talking about JRepp23 JRepp23 . The one that fled the Last Dance thread un General because too many of US were talking about Jordan's political history. Dude ran to the JB forum with those like him.

KHUFU KHUFU
He wanted to talk about the shoes, not talking about Jordan being Black. There is a little faction on here that is incredibly upset about our discussion of race while in topics where THEY feel the discussions don’t belong. They don’t want to know Jordan, nor Kobe, as Black men. They only want to know the fantasy, be like Mike. The best trick Kobe ever played on these little racist pricks, was to convince them that he was italian. That is quite funny to me. They love all of the Black athletes, for all of the wrong reasons.

VA is a whole other world with that confederacy and the flag. In the south you gotta go out your way to see it and you gotta go DEEP DEEP south and when you even see it there should be no reason your in that area anyway. When I used to go to VA I used to see that **** rampant all over the damn place.

I grew up in Northern VA (10 miles from DC) and despite the fact it’s blue and “diverse” the mindset of people in power is absolutely some *** backwards Deep South ********. Hell, there’s still a high school 3 miles from my old house named after Robert E. Lee. I got homies from Georgia and Texas who moved to Virginia and said it’s the most blatantly racist place they’ve ever lived. **** that state.

I grew up in Northern VA (10 miles from DC) and despite the fact it’s blue and “diverse” the mindset of people in power is absolutely some *** backwards Deep South bull****. Hell, there’s still a high school 3 miles from my old house named after Robert E. Lee. I got homies from Georgia and Texas who moved to Virginia and said it’s the most blatantly racist place they’ve ever lived. **** that state.

I grew up in Northern NC, so close to the VA/Nc state line that my family does all our grocery shopping in Va and my pops has worked in Newport News his entire life.

Virginia doesn’t even try to hide their racism, confederate flags on pickups, trump signs everywhere you look. Don’t even get me started on VA law enforcement.

I grew up in Northern NC, so close to the VA/Nc state line that my family does all our grocery shopping in Va and my pops has worked in Newport News his entire life.

Virginia doesn’t even try to hide their racism, confederate flags on pickups, trump signs everywhere you look. Don’t even get me started on VA law enforcement.
Where you from? Caswell County? Rockingham? 👀

Back
Top Bottom