RIP George Floyd

Whoa! I can’t front I’m shocked they posted this. This is awesome man, I really didn’t wanna blacklist starwars cause I’m a big fan... but they was about to be with Ye.

43C67231-5DE4-4054-84F5-E57CDA26F841.jpeg

I know its sooo late, but in response to George Floyd's death, can the Democrats choose a black presidential candidate, and the vice president, Abrams or someone. Covid-19 affecting black and brown, George Floyd, the time is right now.

Read this and then you'll see its character over color.

We need to either define what "Black" really is or what "Democrats" really are...

I always thought, the emergence of Trump was a window into understanding 1930s Germany. I always kept it to myself, because such things should not be taken lightly.

But since Maddog Mattis is now drawing parallels, I'm fine with saying it out loud.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am literally shocked at how many minorities love this guy. Of ALL people to show support. 9/10 times its also the most selfish people youll ever meet.

Why did Trump hold the bible upside down?

I'll take the bait.
source (6).gif

1. Are you black?

2. Explain "he's done more for african americans than your sacred obama, but nobody wants to admit it
read the facts!!"

Read this and then you'll see its character over color.

We need to either define what "Black" really is or what "Democrats" really are...

"WE NOT LA WE NOT DETROIT WE NOT CHICAGO WE NOT NYC

ATLANTA IS WAKANDAAAAA 🗣🗣🗣🗣"

Back
Top Bottom