Real Talk: What are Your Views of Homosexuality

i really could care less who is gay and who is not. that is their life not mine.

You can tell dude was just itching to use it, too. He probably has like three gifs stashed in a folder on his desktop.

i am VERY tolerant of it. if people of the same gender love each other, then hell, go for it. love and companionship is one of the most powerful things someonecould experience. why deprive someone of that, whether straight or homosexual?

and this is real talk. i think homophobes of the scum of the earth and if it were legal to, i would murder EVERY SINGLE ONE I CAME ACROSS. especially youhomophobe idiots on niketalk.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

nvm, j will throw a fit lulz
That's what i thought

thought what? i quoted an dee not you.. but uh, nice try. maybe that gif will work another day.
You didn't quote anyone big guy, but nice try getting your boyfriend in here to help you in your mini e-argument
pimp.gif

Gays are whatever really. I dont hate them, I dont really care for them. It's a lifestyle choice I don't agree with. I think to me, it just doesn'tmake sense. Between the choice of a man or a woman...I'm going with the woman. Men are disgusting. Like, who would want that? I wonder how females put upwith us sometimes. Gays just dont make sense to me. It's so obviously a wrong choice, but they do it anyway
ohwell.gif
It's like Knicks fans...just dont getthem.

nvm, j will throw a fit lulz
That's what i thought

thought what? i quoted an dee not you.. but uh, nice try. maybe that gif will work another day.
You didn't quote anyone big guy, but nice try getting your boyfriend in here to help you in your mini e-argument
pimp.gif

um, i think I know what i did. but uh, okay. if that lets you sleep at night.. i didn't quote anybody
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i am VERY tolerant of it. if people of the same gender love each other, then hell, go for it. love and companionship is one of the most powerful things someone could experience. why deprive someone of that, whether straight or homosexual?

and this is real talk. i think homophobes of the scum of the earth and if it were legal to, i would murder EVERY SINGLE ONE I CAME ACROSS. especially you homophobe idiots on niketalk.
I was with you 100% the first half. You completely lost me in the second
laugh.gif
. I understand the frustration with intolerant and backwards thinking peoplebut... murder? Really man?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

Gays are whatever really. I dont hate them, I dont really care for them. It's a lifestyle choice I don't agree with. I think to me, it just doesn't make sense. Between the choice of a man or a woman...I'm going with the woman. Men are disgusting. Like, who would want that? I wonder how females put up with us sometimes. Gays just dont make sense to me. It's so obviously a wrong choice, but they do it anyway
ohwell.gif
It's like Knicks fans...just dont get them.
This is one of the reasons why I DON'T think homosexuality is a choice. Like really, who just decides one day "Hey, you know what? Ithink I'm going to be sexually attracted to men from here on out." Never in my life did I ever have to make a conscious decision to be attracted towomen and, to me, it's baffling to think that there are people who believe that homosexuals DECIDE that they're going to start liking dudes.

From my experience with kicking it with gays and lesbians and being invited into their home and getting to know them on a personal level, gay people are somecool people. They are genuine ,funny, and some of the most caring and sympathetic people I've come across in my life. They will ride with you till the end.Gays and lesbians have helped my family when they thought my mom and pop's business was in danger of failing. So I don't care if it's their choiceor not to be gay. They good peoples.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i am VERY tolerant of it. if people of the same gender love each other, then hell, go for it. love and companionship is one of the most powerful things someone could experience. why deprive someone of that, whether straight or homosexual?

and this is real talk. i think homophobes of the scum of the earth and if it were legal to, i would murder EVERY SINGLE ONE I CAME ACROSS. especially you homophobe idiots on niketalk.

Very poor word choice.

I dont care if you're gay or not honestly...

but I dont like Flambouyant guys, and i dont like manly women.

If you're a guy, be a guy.

If you're a woman, be a woman.

Back
Top Bottom