RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Yeah the one year deals are gonna come through next offseason.

Penn has outplayed Saffold and Veldheer, which we got criticized for letting both go.
Houston hasn't been anything to write home about either.
Less than $5M-per for Penn is looking like an early steal.

I think it was moreso Olsen getting a fire lit under his *** for pedestrian playcalling.

Last edited:
Interested to see how DJ does. If he looks slow people will write him off early but it's dude's first game in damn near a year. Let's give him time.

If Dj tips a pass I'll be happy. lol. I still have hope for Hayden.

Dj and Tj...I like the sound of that.

I doubt DJ will be playing this week. Dude hasn't even had time to practice in the longest...I do want to see Ketih McGill though, I'm interested to see how good his cover skills are and if he's someone we can put on these big body WR's and TE's in our division.

Last edited:
Unbelievable he's only been sacked three times through five games.

Anybody going on Sunday? With my schedule this will be the first game I'm actually able to go to of the season. Can't wait. 
pimp.gif

Yeah. I don't know which is the crazier stat - David getting sacked 31 times or Derek getting sacked 3? 
laugh.gif

Derek & the OLine have been handling the blitzes pretty well so far and he gets the ball out of his hands pretty quickly. If only those damn WR's would catch the ball we'd be able to sustain some drives and at least come away with some FG's 

OMG 31 sacks?! David Carr never had a chance, I knew he got beat up bad coming in but seeing the actual number of sack was 31 is crazy. Then to add all the knockdowns and hurries :wow:

Unbelievable he's only been sacked three times through five games.

Anybody going on Sunday? With my schedule this will be the first game I'm actually able to go to of the season. Can't wait. :pimp:

I'll be there. At this point, if I cant sell my tickets for more than face value, I'm gonna go. (except the niner game, I'm not missing that **** show)

Our corners are so bad.

Sucks being in the office when non raiders fans asking are yalll gonna beat the cards all week. And all u can do is smh.

We might as well drop woodley dude is a str8 waste

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom