RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Damn, i swear sometime I hate coming to this thread, we have some of the most negative fan here ....

- just like that Dmac with a TD and Woodson witha INT

Last edited:
Damn, i swear sometime I hate coming to this thread, we have some of the most negative fan here ....

Warriors season threads are 10x more negative and that squad is actually good.

Chris Wondolowski out here hittin 45yd field goals at half time. :lol:

No consistency from the refs no way thats a pi

No holdong called once

Last edited:
Just got back in town from a bachelor party so I didn't get to catch the game. Anything notable?
Mack was a beast. Idk his stat line but he had to have had +10 tackles easy.

I like TJ Carrie.

That's about it. 

Oh and the refs suck. 

Last edited:
Refs deff sucked today. But the play calling was back to bein terrible. Didn't see the same fire as of last week. This season could really really b the worst ever in my lifetime(born in 83) It's depressing honestly

Bro do you even watch the games? Before EVERY play the REFS are holding the flag in their hand even before the play is hiked! It doesn't matter if it's on offense or defense.

Sad but true. The pi on Burris was lame. But I can sort of understand since he isn't known for good coverage skills. But damn. That hit sio made is a textbook sack. The kind you show kids how to tackle.

well, we're 0-6...hard to stay positive when you got the hardest schedule in the NFL and you just took another tough L.

It was hard enough to go against the Cards because they are absolutely a better team than we are, but going against the refs in the 4th Q made it damn near impossible to pull out the upset.

The team played pretty well overall, the defense kept us in it - if it weren't for those bogus penalties we would have had a great opportunity to steal one. Our biggest concerns are the ones we were aware of during the offseason, we still don't have any kind of threat at WR and we are weak in the secondary. Even more weak now that Tyvon Branch is done and Usama Young got hurt yesterday.

Miles Burris is straight buns man. The TD that Stefan Taylor (i think it was him that ran in it in the 4th Q), Miles had a clear cut shot to fill the hole and make the play...hella missed...

-That Roughing the Passer was awful
-The Last POS by the Raiders was terrible. Tired of Greg Olson and his stupid ******* screens.
-I thought Derek had a solid game. he did miss some open receivers but he was running for his life.
-TJ Carrie :pimp:
-hate to say but MJD is done, he's so slow out there.
-Our D didn't play bad but 3rd downs have been awful all year.
-hate that we have former Niner trash as our Corners

I enjoyed the game but wasn't the outcome I was looking for. We got to win at least 1 game.

View media item 1225618

Last edited:
Defense is **** on 3rd down teams are 51% on converting :lol:
Miles needs to be on the bench he can't cover you would at least believe he could tackle.
I have no idea why Greg is so conservative you are getting fired either way. :lol:

As bad as Miles is, the guys behind him are probably fortunate to even be gettin checks to play football.

I really didn't understand just how much we lack depth at LB and DB until I was going through the game day program yesterday.

Aside from Mack, Sio, and Woodson, the first string guys are meh to outright bad, but then you look at the 2nd and 3rd stringers and it's just a lot of "who?".

Last edited:
Besnson Mayowa and Justin Ellis are already taking snaps away from Woodley and Smith. DJ should be back this week no idea why he didn't get some snaps yesterday :rolleyes.

Back
Top Bottom