RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Hayden back next week from reports he seems ready. Carr should learn a lot from this abysmal season. We might as well focus all our draft picks on defense :lol: . Suh would like nice in Silver and Black :nerd:

Forgot about TJ what huge game from him hopefully TJ and DJ are our future DB's

Jano has blown so many games for us and he looks fatter to me. Highest paid kicker :smh:

Last edited:
I'll take that pick from carr. Hell of a play by the DB. I'd rather they lost playing for the win. Then lose playing for the tie and going to OT.

I heard Gannon called it a rookie mistake? (I wasn't at home) but he is a rookie....Carson Palmer and Co. coming next week. We haven't seen the last of AJIII. At least 1 more week.

Was at the game yesterday. Had a great time.

Derek Carr put the team on his back. I hope we get the first pick so we can trade it and pick up multiple pieces for our defense and maybe a #1 WR.

Brice Butler has some burners! Those YAC for that touchdown was crazy.

I'll take that pick from carr. Hell of a play by the DB. I'd rather they lost playing for the win. Then lose playing for the tie and going to OT.

I heard Gannon called it a rookie mistake? (I wasn't at home) but he is a rookie....Carson Palmer and Co. coming next week. We haven't seen the last of AJIII. At least 1 more week.
 Originally Posted by Tizzle 

why has no one given praise to Andre Holmes for yesterday's performance
Probably because we don't want to get our hopes up off one game and feel utter disappointment and heart break when it doesn't pan out...just like Jacoby Ford, Denarius Moore, Louis Murphy, Chaz Schillens, Jerry Porter, Ronald Curry (He was my dawg though for that Denver game winning TD back in the day though 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 ).

Real talk, we always talk about how we haven't had a good QB since Gannon left...but who was the last good WR since Tim Brown and Jerry Rice left? 
eek.gif

Don't even say Moss...

Holmes did put in work. James Jones is really the only consistent weapon we've had though. Rivera drops it way too much, Holmes and Butler show up at random times.
Idk why but the lack of talent on the team was most apparent to me yesterday even though it was probably the team's best game of the year as a unit (maybe the NE game instead).

Honestly, I blame the inconsistency of success of moore, DHB, Jacoby, Louis murphy, Chaz Schilens etc. on the coaching staff and lack of quarterback. 

these players proved their talented, they proved they CAN succeed. But not all players can succeed completely on their own without consistency in coaching staff or without the right guys motivating them- a player like Rod Streater for example I think will succeed regardless of coaching staff. 

Look at how a coach like Jim Harbaugh got Alex Smith to play better.

Oakland needs the same thing.

I hope Sporano is the guy to be able to light the fire under the team, unite them and get them to succeed. 

Last edited:
Hate to lose, but the whole team gave it a good effort. At this point, I will take that as a positive. Another thing we need to factor is the bolts are a really good team. On to the next game....

Holmes is weird he drops the easy ones but makes the hard ones look easy :lol:

Rivera has been disappointing Big Sean ruined him. Is Ausberry even on the team anymore. :rolleyes

Holmes did his thing that game. Bryce Butler has got a motor.

McFadden had himself a quiet good game.

View media item 1217285

That close to being a hell of an offensive play..... THAT close.

Last edited:
hopefully this game is a turning point. I also have no problem with Carr taking that shot. Yeah you would, in hindsight, not want him to because of only needing a field goal but you cant play scared.

Are Tuck and Woodley still on the team? Dudes have been missing all year.
Liked both contracts in the offseason, same with Jones' one-year deal. Low amount of years on their contracts, and didn't break the bank. 1 sack this season between Tuck and Woodley.

Yeah the one year deals are gonna come through next offseason.

Penn has outplayed Saffold and Veldheer, which we got criticized for letting both go.
Houston hasn't been anything to write home about either.

Back
Top Bottom