RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Signed Ray Ray Armstrong. Knucklehead on the field but he can hit. Apparently SD cut Kevin Reddick and we were all about him at the Senior Bowl so that might be the next move.

Signed Ray Ray Armstrong. Knucklehead on the field but he can hit. Apparently SD cut Kevin Reddick and we were all about him at the Senior Bowl so that might be the next move.
I hope we bring in Reddick and cut Filimoeatu.

^this. I had no prob with what Rich was saying. It's true. But he said it cuz he cares bout this team and like many fans he's not happy how things have gone since he was a Raider

B/R with another report saying Mark Davis is willing to move to the NFC West if the move to LA pulls through. The move to the NFC is due to the Chargers either also moving to LA or because the Chargers are so close...

Apart of me believes Mark Davis has been pullin our strings all along. Even if Coliseum City does come through, I do feel like deep down Mark Davis wants to go to LA.

Last edited:
sick.gif
​ at the thought of anybody in the AFC West besides the Chargers playing in the NFC.

Dude on B/R mentioned the Seahawks would return to the AFC West in replacement...all rumors at this point, but just the thought of us leaving the AFC is 
sick.gif
 Al (R.I.P.) would be pissed at Mark if he did this...

Seriously though, no matter what Mark wants or how bad he wants it I can't imagine him stooping as low as conference realignment for the Raiders.  

Al Davis might as well be synonymous with the letters AFC. Mark Davis might not be perfect but he's never lacked respect for his father. 

The B/R  is BS. The article is a joke. The dude who wrote the article had nothing better to do today. 

Why would two teams in the same media market need to be in different conferences anyway?

Back
Top Bottom