RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

What Jumpman said. It's hard to bring FA's because we have to overpay but it's not like the only place look at the Rams, Jags, Bills, Browns nobody wants to go there either unless you pay.

The coach part is hard we don't have much talent and you don't get many HC opportunities. Sparano right now is happy.

Rex Ryan if available :nerd:

We did almost everything right. We had to spend the cap money and we went out and brought in guys on 1 year deals. People were bashing us for bringing in all these vets in FA. Who was out there to as a FA besides older players? We could have up to 70 mill again in cap space. We need these draft picks to develop cause we are basically an expansion team after the Cap Hell

A lot of teams struck out this FA agency look at the Saints just 1 more win than us and that defense is trash.

Nobody builds through FA anymore. You have to draft well. Reece mentioned all the leaders on the team on 95.7 he mentioned Woodley but not Tuck hmmm

Last edited:
Sucks to hear about Tuck he was one guy I was counting on and off the field. Didn't like how he turned down reporters in London. Woodley has done the least of the 3 but I'm not in that locker room.

If only he didn't retire after the 2000 season
frown.gif

1 of my Fav Raiders when they moved back to Oakland
Napoleon! used to rock his jersey hard back in 96 97 

People are shredding our team apart in the news right now.

Have you guys watched YSTL on CSN??

People are saying stuff like our team needs an structural overhaul, no free agents would ever wanna come to oakland and neither would gruden 

lol 

frustrating supporting this team sometimes. 

and that we're the 32nd most talented roster in the NFL
**** the Media man, The hatred has run deep since the 70's man. We are the black sheep of the NFL and always will be. It's not as ugly as the media makes it sound, we need direction and a leader, We have some pieces to build with. 

Holy **** at some of the fans.

Reggie has to stay for 4 more years. As much as i dislike him knowing how weird he is personally its just the stable move

Carr has to start, its like Bortles in JAX (who sadly looks RIDICULOUS in every facet, i know we wouldve drafted him if he dropped). But yeah, experience > anything. Mcgloin does nothing to enhance the franchise

Holy **** at some of the fans.

Reggie has to stay for 4 more years. As much as i dislike him knowing how weird he is personally its just the stable move

Carr has to start, its like Bortles in JAX (who sadly looks RIDICULOUS in every facet, i know we wouldve drafted him if he dropped). But yeah, experience > anything. Mcgloin does nothing to enhance the franchise

How did you come to find that he's weird on a personal level?

How did you come to find that he's weird on a personal level?
My best friend works high up in the Colts FO (him and Grigson go waaay back). He always said Reggie was known as a really weird cat, even while he was with GB.

Weird can tend to be the norm in the NFL though, those dudes work like dogs. I just know not many agree with his philosophies. He has gotten the cap rearranged though, so IMO its necessary to give him the extra years to see what he can do. This was set up to be nearly a decade rebuild, its time to let it happen. Also why I didn't agree with the Allen firing. You hired him because he was young and the outlook was that he'd be here for a long time, what did people really expect? ****** public perception and nonsensical outrage pushed him out and may do the same for Reggie, because we still have a jackass owner (not that I mind that, I always want it to be in a Davis' hands in some capacity)  

Yea I'm not sold on Holmgren neither...

anywho, anyone else notice Louis Murphy eatin for the Bucs? lol nice to see him doing well =(

If it takes 2 3rd rounders make the deal for Jim. We really aren't going to attract many good coaches either way.

Back
Top Bottom