RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

^ I don't understand why? if I was coaching I would, Who wouldn't want to be the guy to turn this thing around? A franchise with so much history and tradition with the best fans in the world. Whoever turns this thing around will be a god in Oakland.

I dunno. I am kind of torn on Harbaugh..He did turn the franchise around, but there is just something about him that bothers me.

As much as I hate watching Harbaugh throw his little baby tantrums on the sidelines he's the kind of coach this team needs - one that won't hesitate to shove his shoe up someone's ***.

Reggie is getting killed for Jared and Lamar while Penn and Tuck have the same results.
eyes.gif
while only spending $6 mil for both.

Considering I have read articles placing Rivers as an early MVP candidate. It would be nice to knock him down a few pegs.:D

Chargers are really good at sustaining long drives, our defense is going to be playing a lot of snaps.
If our offense can't go on their own runs we might have to bury another ball on monday.

Last edited:
Maiava put on IR. Not like he was an intricate part of the D, but we seriously have no one to play LB with Roach & Sio out too.

Back
Top Bottom