Queen Elizabeth II Has Died at Age 96

1662862779367.png

I thought we were supposed to call people by what they identified as?

What do you suggest folks call them?
You in every thread trying to turn what I say into some identity war, and quite honestly I have no idea why cause I ain't even thinking about that. It's weird. You go ahead and respect the royal identities of perhaps the biggest colonists in our generation. Your attempts at claiming some moral high ground at every turn when people aren't even talking about that is amusing.
And if you aren't actually being facetious please address me as King from now on. Thanks.

Last edited:
You in every thread trying to turn what I say into some identity war, and quite honestly I have no idea why cause I ain't even thinking about that. It's weird. You go ahead and respect the royal identities of perhaps the biggest colonists in our generation. Your attempts at claiming some moral high ground at every turn is amusing.
And if you aren't actually being facetious please address me as King from now on. Thanks.
I hereby Knight you Sir Equality of da House Sussex First of his Name, Father of Dragons and Future 🤴 of Westeros.

You in every thread trying to turn what I say into some identity war, and quite honestly I have no idea why cause I ain't even thinking about that. It's weird. You go ahead and respect the royal identities of perhaps the biggest colonists in our generation. Your attempts at claiming some moral high ground at every turn when people aren't even talking about that is amusing.

I got you King.

:lol: @ Every thread.

Man this is the 2nd time this has "happened." Stop hyping it.

I thought it was clear I wasn't being serious here.

I give 0 damns about the Royals but I do wonder how they should be addressed when they are referenced if folks shouldn't be calling them by their titles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom