Queen Elizabeth II Has Died at Age 96

posted this in the wrong thread but the pic didn't load so y'all in here look at this pathetic ****.

1663614747449.png

like, I've interacted with this person...these are real adult human beings. she CHOSE this activity.
Oh i need me some backstory my guy. You know that "person"?

Oh i need me some backstory my guy. You know that "person"?

ah man I write and do events for the local tourism department so this is a person I've seen around once or twice...supposedly "likes my writing" but was HOT when I basically posted FDB last week, went on this whole thing about how I "lack class" then went to wear a diaper for days in a rainy London gutter.

67 years old and this is what your life is...could not be cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 .

ah man I write and do events for the local tourism department so this is a person I've seen around once or twice...supposedly "likes my writing" but was HOT when I basically posted FDB last week, went on this whole thing about how I "lack class" then went to wear a diaper for days in a rainy London gutter.

67 years old and this is what your life is...could not be cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 .
These people say we "lack class" for the way we wear our hair, the music we listen to or the God we worship etc, basically finding any excuse to treat us like sub human then turn around and have medieval like behavior and we supposed to have empathy for them?
FDB

"...my bald *** husband..." had me too. :lol:

NGL William outchea looking crazy, been time for him to come home for a minute.

Wonder if the Crown has something against going baldy?

"...my bald *** husband..." had me too. :lol:

NGL William outchea looking crazy, been time for him to come home for a minute.

Wonder if the Crown has something against going baldy?
Them crackers ugly, ain't no saving them anyway. It's like centuries of evil **** is engraved on their DNA to make them look like the monsters they are.

Back
Top Bottom