Queen Elizabeth II Has Died at Age 96

They feel like Meghan stole Harry from the royalty. And yes they probably are racially discriminatory. I don't see this guy staying with the monarchy. Good for him. Drop that tell all book.

I mean, he has a point? The replies are interesting - especially “when is a good time to call someone a paedophile?” in reply to “his mother just died”.

I mean, he has a point? The replies are interesting - especially “when is a good time to call someone a paedophile?” in reply to “his mother just died”.

I respect this man. He's keeping the same energy, it clearly isn't the smart thing to do considering you're outnumbered but I respect it.

Young twig didn't flinch, stood tall and said it with his bird *** chest. Smiling from ear to ear, nothing but love and respect for that young man. Ain't never been prouder of a white man *in my aepps20 aepps20 voice*

He let them know. 😃 from 👂 to 👂 watching da Young Wolf cook.

:lol: @ Every thread.

Man this is the 2nd time this has "happened." Stop hyping it.

I thought it was clear I wasn't being serious here.

I give 0 damns about the Royals but I do wonder how they should be addressed when they are referenced if folks shouldn't be calling them by their titles.

Oh. I legit didn't catch you weren't being serious. My bad brethren.

But you still must bend your knee.

When it's Tr*mp's turn the energy is going to be increased by a factor of a million.

he might be disliked by many currently, but presidents and their bad tenures are forgotten once someone equally, if not more terrible replaces them. or they just fade away into insignificance and obscurity. a lot of folks didn’t like george w due to his seemingly high levels of incompetence and the failures of the wars and occupation post 9/11. i thought dude wouldn’t recover but folks just seem indifferent about him now because trump made him an afterthought

elizabeth II and the royal family, on the other hand, are seen as the face of the plunder and colonization of the “third” world for multiple generations. trump’s racist rhetoric wasn’t pleasant to live thru, but it only lasted 4 years, which seems short compared to hundreds of years of British exploitation

Back
Top Bottom