Queen Elizabeth II Has Died at Age 96

No he wasnt, the quote didnt have the full tweet. He was quoting/attacking this queen. Also, the answer as to why she’d be in his crosshairs with this particular tweet of hers

Oh wow. I don’t know whats more amazing, the fact that hes openly being salty or the fact that what I said still stands up.

Have you not been paying attention to the freedom convoy and the Anti-Trudeauism?

We even re-elected Dougie and he’s gonna strip us of our healthcare

Wouldn’t call any of this “rational” or chill at all.

With respect to the monarchy… F Charles man. I don’t need to his his ugly face on any of our money.

Candians are still chiller than a
Americans in relation to politics.

And while polerization is increasing, Canada remains on of the least politically polerized advanced nations.

The trucker protest for all the news coverage they generated were wildly unpopular according to the polling.

The vast majority of Canadians disapproved.

Every country has fringe political eliments but Canada pretty stable
With minimal polerization,

The fact that there was a fringe protest that was super unpopular with most Canadians

is evidence in favour of Canada's political stability not against it

And Doug ford won an election against two week candidates with less that 50% of the vote

He is essentially a conventional conservative party candidate, I don't see that as evidence of Canada's radicalization.

Cookouts are going to be legendary when 45 kicks the bucket
ezgif-5-03d70e2ba2.gif

Twitter had me in literal tears yesterday. That was easily the funniest day in twitter history.

When it's Tr*mp's turn the energy is going to be increased by a factor of a million.

It was pretty crazy in the UK when Margaret Thatcher died - there were banners and street parties and a push to get “Ding dong the witch is dead” to the top of the charts.

Trump will be similar - but I’m not sure he’s hated quite so much.

It was pretty crazy in the UK when Margaret Thatcher died - there were banners and street parties and a push to get “Ding dong the witch is dead” to the top of the charts.

Trump will be similar - but I’m not sure he’s hated quite so much.

You're in for quite the surprise my friend :emoji_joy:

Here in the States, we will be far more happy for Trump dying when that day comes. But globally? The global excitement for Trump's demise won't come even close to the excitement for the Queen's demise. Entire countries are celebrating right now. Ain't no entire countries except America GAF about Trump.

-foe

Can someone explain to me why I should care about the Queen passing?

Does it hold any global political significance? I’m genuinely curious.

You shouldn’t care. And I’m sure someone has responded to your second question by now, but yes there is extreme global significance to her passing. But those are also things that you shouldn’t really worry about.

I dont remember any video of him celebrating and can't find any. Where's that info coming from?

Back
Top Bottom