Queen Elizabeth II Has Died at Age 96

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm telling you man it's better this way with the monarch as the head of state.

Canadian prime minister is just a job,

nobody looks at them with the kind of king adjacent reverence of an American president.

And I think it allows Canadians to be a lot chiller about politics and make much more rational voting decisions.

Canada's got a head of state that we don't even have to pay for.

I thinm it's a pretty sweet deal.
Have you not been paying attention to the freedom convoy and the Anti-Trudeauism?

We even re-elected Dougie and he’s gonna strip us of our healthcare

Wouldn’t call any of this “rational” or chill at all.

With respect to the monarchy… F Charles man. I don’t need to his his ugly face on any of our money.

I knew people would be dancing on her grave in certain parts of the whole

Didn't expect Black Twitter to go this hard. :lol:
She may be the last of the important colonial-era figures that lived to see social media. If Twitter was 30 years older, the whole world would've seen the joy with which the deaths of other imperialists was celebrated in the places they dominated much earlier.

Have you not been paying attention to the freedom convoy and the Anti-Trudeauism?

We even re-elected Dougie and he’s gonna strip us of our healthcare

Wouldn’t call any of this “rational” or chill at all.

With respect to the monarchy… F Charles man. I don’t need to his his ugly face on any of our money.

That's not chill, that's incompetence. The problem is, are the liberals any better? Do you remember what Kathleen Wynne did to healthcare and Ontario's budget in general?

Unfortunately, in Canada, it's not about choosing the best candidate or party, it's about picking your poison.

That's not chill, that's incompetence. The problem is, are the liberals any better? Do you remember what Kathleen Wynne did to healthcare and Ontario's budget in general?

Unfortunately, in Canada, it's not about choosing the best candidate or party, it's about picking your poison.
Yeah, clearly the liberals are the lesser of the 2 evils.

Dougie already wasted way more money than Wynne but no one talking about that.

My interest align with the NDP but they never get enough support.

The biggest enemy in our voting system is apathy. Barely 50% showed up for the provincial election. One of the lowest ever.

I am Mr.Anti Monarchy
It is one of the reasons I root against England every world cup and why I hate Real Madrid lol
France > England
Anyway I think the reason many people loved and respected Queen Elizabeth is because she adjusted to and even welcomed change while others in her circle (including her husband and mother) criticized it. Most of the things she gets bashed for occurred during her early years. Now, I am not saying we should celebrate her for being more progressive than previous monarchs but Britain could have ended up with a Queen like Margaret Thatcher or a female Donald Trump.

France > England
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I am Mr.Anti Monarchy
It is one of the reasons I root against England every world cup and why I hate Real Madrid lol
France > England
Anyway I think the reason many people loved and respected Queen Elizabeth is because she adjusted to and even welcomed change while others in her circle (including her husband and mother) criticized it. Most of the things she gets bashed for occurred during her early years. Now, I am not saying we should celebrate her for being more progressive than previous monarchs but Britain could have ended up with a Queen like Margaret Thatcher or a female Donald Trump.
While this is a fair point, she ultimately represented the monarchy and its past and present. Her circle was under her authority, so if she was indifferent to their behavior and views to the point they became public, that's on her.

While this is a fair point, she ultimately represented the monarchy and its past and present. Her circle was under her authority, so if she was indifferent to their behavior and views to the point they became public, that's on her.
true

Yeah, clearly the liberals are the lesser of the 2 evils.

Dougie already wasted way more money than Wynne but no one talking about that.

My interest align with the NDP but they never get enough support.

The biggest enemy in our voting system is apathy. Barely 50% showed up for the provincial election. One of the lowest ever.

My interest aligns with the NDP as well but the problem is competency. I've met quite a few MPs and can confidently say that they attract the other political parties' rejections.

I personally went to university with 4 people who were running for MP for the NDP and my first reaction was "that guy??" one of them got fired from a volunteer position. Think about that, it takes a lot to get fired from a volunteer position lol.

I don't trust that the NDP will make good with their promise or execute it well. And maybe that's why they're able to say all these things, it's because they know they'll never win.

Their best hope is to gain as many seats as possible.

the original tweet was removed. What did it say?
?

Been trollin Bezos lately? :lol: He was trying to call out the queen for not “making the world” better. Dude, you’re a dopamine dealer whose taken way more than he’s added.

?

Been trollin Bezos lately? :lol: He was trying to call out the queen for not “making the world” better. Dude, you’re a dopamine dealer whose taken way more than he’s added.
No he wasnt, the quote didnt have the full tweet. He was quoting/attacking this queen. Also, the answer as to why she’d be in his crosshairs with this particular tweet of hers

Back
Top Bottom